Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Treian

re: Death Knight [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex: M
Nationality: Italian

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Treian
Race: Human
Class: Death knight
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 22 Days
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Treian&group=1
Set of glyphs used: Glyph of Dark Death, Glyph of the Ghoul, Glyph of Icy touch
Willing to respec (to another role)? Well yes if needed but I'd rather not due to my current tanking gear (badges/hcs) and blood dks arent the best tanks anyway.
Professions and their level: JC 450/Minning 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? dps the boss and stay alive i guess

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? Havent done much on this char, only first icc 25 wing and toc 25. On my main i've done everything in icc but LK and sindragosa ( have practised her though, just missed the 1st kill )

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? I'd normally say every but im a bit busy with school at the moment so should manage 2-3

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? None on this char tbh

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? Just got a new comp, I have around 60 fps in raids so should be fine.

Do you ever have latency problems? No

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons? Yes, Dominos/Pitbull/Rating booster

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. http://yfrog.com/b687157903j ( it isnt a screen from a raid but it should show how it looks like )

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Treian is a death knight awaiting to take his revenge against the lich king!

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? In the early BC

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? This isnt the char i've been playing with in the past two years so i guess I could use some more practise , I hope it doesnt lead you think im completely withouth experience, I know how to play my class of course and also I have been raiding in a few 25 man icc/toc pugs.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PVE,PVP,RP used to RP a bit in tbc but now i stopped.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 4hrs per day

Do you share your account with anybody? No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Conscience, Menace. Both disbanded

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty *looks at the question below* ...a). Definitely.

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! No! now i am thx.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? It looks like a nice guild and there is a few ex conscience member I think. Wanted to add that reason im applying on this char instead of my main is that dks are more fun in raids (rogues are boring nowadays because of the rotation...)

Why do you think we should choose you? I wont do stupid mistakes in raids and read tactics before new encounters and do my best to increase my dps.

Who can we contact for reference*? Protest, but no one probably cares about his opinion anyway

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Yes, I'm well aware that my gear isnt enough for the content this guild is currently facing, although i got almost got enough badges to get another 2 t10 ( i didnt buy one yet as im not sure about which ) and i think ill craft the 264 boost when i got enough saronites.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

Hello! A recruiter or the class rep will be around shortly to see to your application. I'm no expert on Death Knights, so I won't bother checking over your talents and glyphs ect..

Can I ask the name of your main though please?

rashish

Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Rashish! Gif!

Thorki here ;)

Initiate chatterbox

Well I was going to check your achievements on your main, but as soon as I saw Menace I pretty much saw everything I needed to.

We can use people like you who have experience in both end-game 25 man raids and also know what it is like to be in a progression guild, therefore it's a vouch from me.

Oh, and I myself was also in Conscience, I just have a real bad memory when it comes to names.
Skalf
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

Rasish is nice guy,

he is also ex conscience, was running vault there in TBC times
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey there Treian, Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron!

Im the Recruitment Officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
Xulgos is your Class Representative and he should be around pretty soon to look over your character, but meanwhile I will take a quick glance.

For starters, I should let you know that at the moment we have our recruitments on hold. This is because we are getting full on memebers and have alot of initiates to deal with, however on rare occations we do take exceptional good players in on trial.

Over all your application looks good, however I have a few things I wanna high light from your application:

Quote:
What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Conscience, Menace. Both disbanded

Why aren’t you following Menace to the horde side?

Quote:
Who can we contact for reference*? Protest, but no one probably cares about his opinion anyway

Who says no one cares about his opinions?
We do also ask for a reference outside of the guild Happy

Im pondering why your wearing a PvP cloak aswell ;)

I gotta let you know that we are very melee heavy at the moment. It doesn't mean we dont take in memebers, but it does mean that we only take in people who is exceptionally good and who meet the expectations we have.

When Xulgos has given his opinion, possible issues has been solved, and our set up maker has given a verdict as to wether we have room, I shall give my verdict as wether we will trial you or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

Because that would be on my rogue and I want to play this char for the reason i said in my apply. I'm using a pvp cloak just because i couldnt find anything better, I was thinking to buy the badge's one instead of a t10 piece but I'm not sure. And I was kidding about protest :p

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:

Quote:

Why aren’t you following Menace to the horde side?

You didn't answer this one Happy

Norriel
The Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Anonymous wrote:
Because that would be on my rogue and I want to play this char for the reason i said in my apply.

He did.

Last edited by Sötpojke on 2010/02/28 13:24; edited 1 time in total

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

I dont see an answer.

what i meant is that i would have to play my rogue as main char, I have been thinking about rerolling for a while but I couldnt switch main as we had already 3 active dks.

sorry with rerolling i meant switching main

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Anonymous wrote:
what i meant is that i would have to play my rogue as main char, I have been thinking about rerolling for a while but I couldnt switch main as we had already 3 active dks.

So to go with Menace to horde side you would have to stick to your rogue? Am I understanding this correct? Happy

And you dont wanna play your rogue, but your deathknight, and thats why your not following Menace? Happy

yes sir

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: