Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Verokk
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: Verokk - Unholy (dps) [Accepted for Membership]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: English

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Verokk
Race: Human
Class: Death knight
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 60 days
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Verokk
Set of glyphs used: Icy Touch, Dark Death, Ghoul
Willing to respec (to another role)? Sure, I hate the play style of Unholy >
Professions and their level: Engineering 450, Jewelcrafting 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? Dps

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? ICC 10- Everything but Lich-King. icc 25- Everything but Ligh-King. Trial of the Grand Crusader 25- Everything but Anub. All other Northrend instances cleared

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? All raids and can commit upto a month before hand

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Sorry, I dont know what you consider as difficult :s

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? Ive never had any connection problems as of yet, I havnt ever seen the need to check my fps or ms so I cannot give exact figures.

Do you ever have latency problems? No

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes Happy

Are you using any other addons? Yes, too many to list, however I still only use the standard blizzard UI, I tried other UIs and diddt find them benefical.

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss26/xzxshamelessxzx/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_123009_194430.jpg

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Angry! Roar! (I dont really RP, but I dont go around screaming in /say ect)

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Two weeks before TBC was released, dont know the specific date.

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? My reliability, ive ditched Echoes once before for what I thought to be a better guild, that guild has now collapsed and I find my self with no other option than to come back begging for a spot again.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, PvP, RP

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) Depends, im online when ever I can be, I lead a pretty bad social life :/

Do you share your account with anybody? No, although the account I play on isn't actually my own, I got banned for no fault of my own in TBC and I ragequitted wow for some months, my real life friend asked me if I wanted one of his accounts (he has two at the time, dont know why) and I said yes.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?
Equillibrium - Disbanded
Primal Rage - Kicked for lack of dps
Echoes of Lordaeron - Lack of raids at the time
Menace - Disbanded
There was a couple more that I joined after Primal Rage but they diddnt work out.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty Tastey, nom nom nom Happy

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Heh, yeah im aware Happy

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I want a friendly guild that I know where I stand in, I love all of the people (that I know) from Echoes and ive had some awsome gaming memories with the guild. Echoes of Lordaeron is probably my last resort before I quit or start on a new realm

Why do you think we should choose you? I know my class, I can do the dps and I have gear for the current time period, I dont need working on and I will be a reliable source for raids.

Who can we contact for reference*? Umm, Anyone from Menace, just about anyone from Echoes of Lordaeron, my friend Zaladir - Although he faction swapped as soon as he dinged 80 >.<

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? I know there are a lot of Death knights already in the guild, but even if you invite me just so I can stay and talk please do, I realise this sounds a lot like begging but I have no where else to go and I dont want to go to any other guilds, I like Echoes of Lordaeron because of their attitude to everything and their spirit.
I have a Warlock, Druid (Resto) and Mage that can be of use to the guild aswel.

If you don't accept me I understand why, and im not sure if I said it before I left last time, but thank you for the oppertunity and it was awsome to say the least playing with you guys, have fun Happy
Feronius
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

pfff.. naab, I'd say just toss him off a mountain in the Storm Peaks or between the horde in Wintergrasp.
I pwn u at sky battling and you know it, druid. (that was you right? :P freaking alts..)
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Hey there Verokk, Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron!

Im the Recruitment Officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
Xulgos is your Class Representative, he should be with you shortly to have a trained look at your application, However in the mean while I will take a quick glance.

For starters, I should let you know that at the moment we have our recruitments on hold. This is because we are getting full on memebers and have alot of initiates to deal with, however on rare occations we do take exceptional good players in on trial.

Heres a couple of things I want to high light:

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?
You missed a question ;)

Quote:
When did you start playing WoW? Two weeks before TBC was released, dont know the specific date.

*is annoying* You can go in account management and find the exact date :P

Quote:
What areas do you think you could improve in and why? My reliability, ive ditched Echoes once before for what I thought to be a better guild, that guild has now collapsed and I find my self with no other option than to come back begging for a spot again.

Honest answer, I like honest answers. Just if we do accept you again remember to think twice ;)
*hug*
Btw why aren’t you moving with Menace to the horde side?

Quote:
Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? I know there are a lot of Death knights already in the guild, but even if you invite me just so I can stay and talk please do, I realise this sounds a lot like begging but I have no where else to go and I dont want to go to any other guilds, I like Echoes of Lordaeron because of their attitude to everything and their spirit.

IF we were to not have room for you, and IF we were to offer you a Cheerleader spot, would that be something you would be interested in accepting?
(Not saying that that is whats going to happen)

As it is right now we are very melee heavy, this means that we only take in exceptional good players. Not saying your not good, you just have to bare that in mind.

When Xulgos has given his respond to the application, possible issues has been solved, I shall give you an answer to wether we will trial you or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Sorry, yeah I will obey the Server rules, diddnt see that question >.<
Fero, yes I am that druid, and im sure I won 13-11 at sky battling!
And im not following Menace to the horde side mainly because I dont want to loose my friends here on alliance, 4 of my real life friends play as alliance and im not ditching them no matter what my guild does.
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:

Quote:

IF we were to not have room for you, and IF we were to offer you a Cheerleader spot, would that be something you would be interested in accepting?
(Not saying that that is whats going to happen)

Miss an answer to this question Happy

Chatterbox

Quote:
Echoes of Lordaeron - Lack of raids at the time

We're extremely full on just about every class/role/whatever, and it causes more people to lose out on raids compared to when you left.

"Mmmm....Undead Death Knights" *drool* - Quoted from Jaenus
Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

Saying that however, there are tonnes of people on breaks, vacations and so on. Thursday we scraped together the 25 man out of people who wern't even on the reserve list. Friday we cancelled the 25 man, because there wern't enough people.

I don't think we have to worry about people missing out, and there are always people willing to switch days or give up their spots for someone else.

I don't want to say the more the merrier, because this is a bad approach, I just don't think we should be turning people down on the strength that we're effectively pushing our exsisting members out of raids.
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

But keep in mind there has to be a balance between melee and ranged. Atm, that balance are tipping in melee favor, I'm not for or against this applicant just keep it in mind that it is an important factor.

Trust me Nimiel... even with people on breaks we are very very full on everything.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

But I have one question...If you joined Menace because you tought they were a better opportunity, what will hinder you from doing it again?
How should we know that you aren't just applying to have a guild, while you see if <SuperMenaceRebornHorde> is working out? And if it's working out, what guarantee do we have that you will stay with us?

Likes forums

Quote:
And im not following Menace to the horde side mainly because I dont want to loose my friends here on alliance, 4 of my real life friends play as alliance and im not ditching them no matter what my guild does.

he explained why here.

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

OT moved Happy

28/02

Sorry if there Are any typos or mistakes made in this following message, it is from my iPhone... Yes i would take a cheerleader spot if offered ( in answer to Miriels origional question ) but of course i would prefer an actual raiding spot, and in answer to Maniok's question... No this isnt just so i can find out what the "newsupermenace" will be like, its a long story and i believe a few memners of eol already know it but i phisically cannot follow them to the horde side, besides what is currently happening in menace isnt that there was a decision to all go to horde, rather that the guild collapsed and a few members have decided to try out making a guild on horde.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran

But hey, it's Verokk ppl...!
Nice to see you apply again m8!^^

On a side note...
*whispers*
I heard that being able to spec Frost DPS for the melee haste buff, might get Xulgos' pipi mildly excited, and Merke might ask Miriel to pass you a cookie!
All classified info ofcourse, so keep it on the low... wink

GL on your app! Happy

Just a shame frost really sucks then....

*off topic train chugs on*

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: