Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
kochomina
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

re: Kochomina, Fury Warior [Accepted]

REAL LIFE Fahad

Sex: Male
Nationality: Kuwaiti

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Kochomina
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Level: 80

Talent Built(Armory link please):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Kochomina
Set of glyphs used:
Cleaving, Whirlwind and Heroic Strike glyphes
Willing to respec (to another role)?
Currently no, but i will be more than happy to switch Protection when needed
Professions and their level:
Blacksmithing 450 - Engineering 446 :P

What are your primary roles during a raid?
1) Killing the boss with maximum output according to gear/environment
2) Lowering "dps whores" total threat by usisng intervene :P
3) Off-tanking when needed

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?
To begin with, i started playing WoW back in TBC period. I was a pvp maniac that time spamming BGs and doing some arena matches with my cousin where we were in a party if we did 1 win out of 10 losses :P. I raided ZA mainly for the mount but never happened to achev it though . When WotLK came, i started being more into the game psychology by giving it most of my time after work is done. I started the pve part by tanking Heroics then being the MT of a 10 man guild, then we managed to get 30+ member to that guild and started raiding 25 OS/EoE/Naxx. After some period of time, Yoggy came and i was like "heeey! pve needs potential!". I managed to play as tank and doing some hardmodes till i had the feeling of why not changing the role. I played as arms and fury in different situations sinse ulduar till ICC. Unfortunately, i never was in a pve hardcore guild, and for that reason, the hardest fight i progressed through was Anub'arak 25HC. Nowadays, with lich king being progressed, i managed to reach to that point in 10 man. To conclude, many raids, many tactics have built the pve sense throughout this 2 years experience of raiding.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday.
Yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?
I will try my best to achev 100% attendance

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why?
Since we are at the level 80 end, the latest difficult achevment that i did is Sindragosa 10.
I also have the MadSkill 10hc and up to 4/5 TOC25HC.
I did up to thorim HM in ulduar 25.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances?
I play in an internet cafe near my place with great PCs and Connection for online gaming. I got 170 ms at raiding time with 60 FPS all time unless there is a DK with army of the dead :P where it drops to 30.

Do you ever have latency problems?
To be honest, i moved to scarshield legion because of unplayable latency in my previous realm "kazzak". The realm population in scarshield is at 1/4 of Kazzak's. I have chosen this quiet pieceful realm to stop the bad words against blizzard :P

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer?
Yes

Are you using any other addons? Not raidwise addons but i use the pvp addons/macros for the /focus actions

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.
Unfortunately i did a screenshot in the raid but i will as soon as i raid ICC pug in my new realm Happy

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?
Matue, Positive, Quiet, Quiet, Quiet. :P
Achievaholic, Smart, Analytical, Imaginable.
Whats in the heart is expressed naturally (honest)

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Late TBC period

What areas do you think you could improve in and why?
To be honest, everything. There is no perfect thing.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?
Pve>pvp>rp

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day)
6-8 hours

Do you share your account with anybody?
Nope

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?
None

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty
Haha :D, females are cute and sexy whereas males are mistakes :P

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!
Hahaha /bow if female /fart if male :D

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
I want to progress to the end-game raids with this guild because i liked the way people interact with eachother in forums and because it has a bright history in pve progress. I heard it 2 times from ilva and isvan that this guild melee group is full, however, i would fight to be a part of this guild even if its means to /lick a gnome male for that.

Why do you think we should choose you?
You shouldnt choose me for no reason, if you are satisfied with what i said, then you should choose me Happy.

Who can we contact for reference*?
Vick-Kazzak
Zubica-Sunstrider

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?
Thats all, thanks for the time reading the application.
Robinxx
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Very good dpser, yesterday he did 9.6k dps on Lord Jaraxxus25(I did only8.5k :o)

Gl with Your app.

Nie gram, to spamuje
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

it's best to remake this and fill out all the questions.

GL with ur app.

Dranieq
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

omg next melee :D
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

WTF someone actually moving to SSL!:D

Man I love you!

Seems to know what he's doing judging on the application, and we don't have any active fury warrior do we? As far as I know Jaenus is arms (feel free to correct me). But the big question is probably can we squeeze him in, in an already big meleesquad?

Good luck on your application! wink

Mani

Likes forums

I spoke to Kochomina in-game yesterday, he was interested in applying though our melee team is very full but obviously we're always interested if an execptional applicant comes along. Seems to be a friendly and decent person from the impression I got talking. Considering gear (though I know bugger all about warriors), apparent skills and personality this looks like a possible exception to the 'no melee' rule at the moment.

If we have space, then vouching. Otherwise, there's not much we can do.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Robinxx wrote:
Very good dpser, yesterday he did 9.6k dps on Lord Jaraxxus25(I did only8.5k :o)

9.2k on a multi add fight where you just have to stand still?

<_>?
kochomina
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

Who would stand still in jaraxus fight ?
Not even the boss tank :p
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Amatuers

Jaraxxus is not a movement intensive fight at all
Nimiel
Initiate chatterbox

Jaraxxus is the target dummy of Northrend.
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Exactly, I was doing over 9k dps on single target fights in totc10 without icecrown gear as arms

I notice you have 5/5 unbridled wrath. Why is that?

Any reason you like 2x berserker and not 1x berserker 1x executioner?

No improved shouts?

Improved cleave?

Glyph of cleave?

Glyph of charge?

Stacking arp with no arp trinket? But you still have some str gems?

And lastly, if you fancy taking on a trick question could you tell me about your teir 1 arms talent choices? :D
Nilieth/Mymri
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Did you not raid Naxxramas or?

Thanks for you concerns about and readings in the application guys.
I would like to answer laerel in the following lines:

1) I selected 5/5 in UW to insure im getting high amount of rage with each weapon swing , sinse im spamming heroic strike all time in single target fight , and doing the same with cleave in multi target fights.
2) I tried 1 executioner but it does not differs from berserking in a significant number that would makes it necessarly.
3) In my previous guild, the other warrior had the shout improved and in EoL Draineq has it improved, why to improve it ?
4) 3 points in improved cleave is increasing its damage significantly by more than double. I would help making the fury as much intensive in multi targets as it is in single target.
5) Glyph of charge is the minor glyph, i switch to pvp from time to time where it comes handy, however, it doesnt affect my dps by any number niether does any other minor warrior glyph Happy
6) I dont need Arp trincket in this level of gear where i can reach hard cap with ICC level gear. Thus, increasing my total output with that arp i have during 100% of the fight time. I still got str gems to manage high AP with nearly hard capped Arp. I do use some orange gems where Arp is not involved in it.
7) Tier one arms talent that i need and will improve my dps as fury is the 3/3 Improved heroic strike. The other 2 points i spent only to open the tier two talent. Happy

Laslty, yes i raided naxx meky but why is that ?
Thanks again for your time.
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

well lets see

Firstly Unbridled wrath is the most useless warrrior talent in game. With a 2h it works out as being something like a 1/50th of an increase in rage generation, it also is based on a PPM so taking more than 3 points gives no extra benefit at all. So even if for some reason you feel the need to waste 3 talent points and try and justify it, the last 2 are 100% wasted since they give no effect what so ever.

To the second point, ARP is multiplicative, taking executioner on your main hand will be a dps increase, there are no two ways about it.

To the third point I'm glad to see you are assuming there will always be another warrior to cover your slack. I mean why contribute when someone else can?

Putting points into improved cleave only increases the bonus damage, not the base damage so you are actauly getting a lot less of an increase than you think

I was kind of looking at glyphing command instead of charge on the next one, since charge doesnt really help at all but thats kind of a moot point if you want to keep refreshing!

As for the arp trinket, at any level of gear its been proven time and time again by so many different warriors that picking an arp trinket and gemming STR is a dps increase as long as you can stay on about ~55% arp without it

and the last one is a trick question :D so dont worry about it.
kochomina
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

Thanks for your active response mate Happy

1) You never raided me with why judging me with "slack" attitude, your point is 100% right about UW, and i will change it with 5 points at shout anytime the guild says so but its not that big issue though again it is the "only" talent along with improved cleave, that would increase my total output.

2) Executioner at the end is a level 70 enchant. Which means it will proc less for level 80 characters. My gear is not the best in slot by far, however, if i managed to reach 100% arp hard capped, what would the extra 120 benefits me?. Plus, arp is more beneficial to arms than fury, why arms warriors dont enchant for executioner if its multiplicative and will result in a dps increase?. Reaching arp hard cap is the at the same pecentage of ease for both arms and fury. The 10% arp battle stance provides is covered by 90+ arp rating in the second weapon fury warriors hold.
Deathbringer's will was designed to grat warriors 600 arp rating. However, blizzard changed it with 600 haste because its "useless" for those who can reach the hard cap. If its attainable, why not attaining it.

I respect criticism as it helps me to improve and learn more Happy
Feel free to ask about anything.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: