Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
sjunke
Can post, will post

re: Sjunke Spriest [Accepted]

REAL LIFE
Sex: Male
Nationality: Danish

CHARACTER
Name: Sjunke
Race: Human
Class: Shadow priest
Level: 80

Played Time: 143days, 23hours, 7minutes
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Sjunke&gn=Nordlys
Set of glyphs used: c above link
Willing to respec (to another role)? prefer to stay shadow
Professions and their level: Mining enchanting both maxed

What are your primary roles during a raid?Dps, shacks and dispells if needed

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? ICC10 4/12, ICC25 3/12, TOC10 5/5, TOC25 3/5, uldu10 10/14, uldu25 13/14,
Naxx10 and 25 cleared

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 2-4

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? not sure i have any relevant tbh

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? can't recall hardware

Do you ever have latency problems? normally no

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? got them alrdy

Are you using any other addons? yes, shadow green light, IF reminder

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? np

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? suffers from split personality, so would be to much reading here

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 12/4/07

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? not sure what u ment by this tbh

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PVE due to the challenge

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) beside raiding a few hours maybe.

Do you share your account with anybody? ofc not

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? started in Holger Danske (they stopped raiding b4 i was lvl 70), the betrayers (they stopped raiding), Order of the Phoenix (they stopped raiding too), immune (was a try to form a new guild), Conscience (they dispanded), Nordlys (only does 10man raid and i miss 25mans)

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty hmm Crispy ??

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! i cna live with that

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Because i miss 25man raids and i know some of your members already

Why do you think we should choose you? Because i am a friendly player which adepts to most situations

Who can we contact for reference*? Merke, Malganda, Bedwyr (knows me a bit from Conscience), Algorath (if he is still playing), Evethor (know him from Conscience), Maniok (also from Conscience), Leveticus, Protest, Skalf. if u need more give me a ingame whisp plz

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Hoping to hear from you soonish
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Damn you! In tbc he used to farm all my blackened basilisk meat, twice as fast as me thanks to his retarded multidotting!>.<

Vouch from the sideline!

Initiate chatterbox

Remember Sjunke from Conscience. One of the good bunch.

Has my vouch.
Isvan
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Hey there Sjunke. I'm your priest class rep, and will be having a look through your character. Either later tonight or tomorrow it should be going up. Before I look at the armory, though, your application. Everything seems filled out to a decent degree, though you're missing a screenshot of your UI.

You only mention PvE in your playing preferences because of the challenge. Do you not find PvP interesting for the same reason? You haven't mentioned anything abou tthe other two, nor even mentioned them in your 'list'.
What FPS do you get in Dalaran and raid instances? You missed this question.

anyway, off to the armory. Back in a while wink

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

A large vouch for sjunke, a nicer person you will not find, and a very good shadow priest too
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

That spec is \o/ 1 point in Imp Power word shield? 0 points in soul leech yet you took 3/3 Focused mind?

20 Crit gems in blue slots? :P and 10 crit/spirit should all be haste gems and your using a one handed weapon without Black Magic tohugh it is rather poo for a weapon and the enchant is quite expensive.

but most of all please can you explain the wierd spec choices?

Can post, will post

I'll answer ur question first isvan, i dont PVP nor do i RP, thats why i havent mentioned anything about it.

To answer you Riha regarding the 20crit gem, there aint any good blue caster gems, so i chosed that 1 instead. tha enchant can b fixed if u think black magic is better than 63sp, and spec is a copy/help from another spriest who transferred, feel free to catch me ingame
sjunke
Can post, will post

forgot FPS is 10-12 in dala mostly
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

well the spec is well to put it plainly.. horrible barely viable tbh and you should look more into talents than straight copy/paste, as for the gemming sp/spirit is fine, even haste/spirit is better imo

another quick thing ive picked up on is why did you get the MP5 ring when haste is a much better stat and the band of the invoker is available? :P

SP & Haste is very low, some poor gear choices.. bad gemming i'd advise a scan through shadowpriest.com tbh

Likes forums

I'd suggest +12sp/+10Spirit for blue gems IF the bonus is worth 7sp+, if not, then just gem for pure SP (Runed Cardinal Ruby).

As for the spec, I find a lack for spirit tap odd, but then i've almost 900 spirit raidbuffed and it provides 100sp for me almost 100% of the time.

As for gear, I can see an easy upgrade with triumph regarding rings.

I'd also suggest grinding that 4set bonus as fast as humanly possibly. It's possibly the best 4set this patch and worth a ridiculous amount of dps.

did an ICC 10 pug with this guy in my ranks, he did very well and didnt nub out to any enviromental hazzards!

he's got my Vouch!

sjunke
Can post, will post

Spec will b fixed right away
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hi there and thansk for applying to echoes of lordaeron.

Im the recruitment officer, since in currently writting from my iphone i gotta have to get back to you later.

Norriel

EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

(OT note: deleted Nanna's double post. There should only be one now )

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
sjunke
Can post, will post

Spec and ring is now fixed
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: