Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Isvan
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

re: Sjunke Spriest [Accepted]

I'm afraid I lot my internet befor eI could reply yesterday, but here's what I can see:

Gear:
2 parts t10, any reason why you decided to get the belt rather than continue to collect t10 pieces? Was your belt particularly low in item level, or did you decide not to try for the set bonus?
1.43% over hit cap, why use hit trinket? Also means your Icewalker enchant on boots is pretty useless.
Heartmender Circle: Band of the Invoker is better in every way for Shadow. don't get this thing unless both your rings are terrible.
Enchants:
Mostly all right. Correct shoulder and helm enchants, all that stuff. You're using Icewalker on boots- why did you choose this over Tuskarr's Vitality?
Also what's your opinion on Black Magic as a weapon enchant?
Gems:
You have straight crit, straight spelldmg and straight haste gems. How well would you say Crit, Haste and Spell Power compared against each other for Shadow? Surely whichever one is better should be the one you use, unless you need a colour for socket bonuses- or do you find that the stat weights vary? I'd like to hear your opinion on how they all match up.
Spec:
Mostly cookie cutter. What's up with the 1/3 in Improved Power Word: Shield?
Also what's your opinion on Focused Mind? More filler? If so, why not use the points for Improved Spirit Tap (which is actually a DPS increase) or Silence (which can be situationally useful)?
Glyphs: Prior to 3.3 your glyphs would've been fine- however with the chage to Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain it's not that far ahead of the other glyphs available. How would you say it compared to the alternatives in your own findings?

Of course some of it has been fixed now, but I'd still like to know why you made the decisions in the first place.

Can post, will post

Still working on getting enough emblems for last 2 T10 items, and belt was pretty low so decided to get the 1 i have now, regarding hit rating i will change a few things when possible. icewalker will b changed later today with tuskarr's vitality. Regarding gems i made my choise do to lack of crit/haste. Spec has been fixed after looking a few spec over from other shadow priests. And to yuor question on glyph i was adviced to use these glyphs, so havent changed them since 3.2 but if u got suggestions, feel free to come with advices, and i will go change them. Hope this answers all of your questions, if not catch me ingame and we'll have a talk about it.

/salute
Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Vouch!
One can never has too many good persons Happy - this is one of the best.

Upping the guild post count

Mystikal / Adun wrote:
(OT note: deleted Nanna's double post. There should only be one now )

Thanks ;)...... Silly phone QQ

As soons as Isvan has made his reply I will make my comments and tell you wether we will take you on for a trial or not Happy

Norriel
The Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Merke, you don't remember him from the Betrayers?

He doesnt seem to remember me *grumbles*

Back in 'naam....er...I mean kara in blues trying to work the place out :D

I'm 90% certain he was there for a certain netherspite kill too
sjunke
Can post, will post

I remember both u and Merke Laerel, from back in the Kara days
Leveticus!!!
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

big vouch for Sjunke, good player and a nice guy Happy

good luck with your app dude

//lev

please nerf Rock, paper is fine...
sjunke
Can post, will post

Thanks Leve, hope i'll b around soonish
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

I can vouch from Kara, but nothing more recent unfortunately.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
sjunke
Can post, will post

Thanks merke man , still waiting for an answer thou
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Miriel/Nanna the chief recruitment officer is currently away for the weekend, though Isvan is acting RO/priest CR so in theory should be in touch shortly.

Happy

Emee

Isvan
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

He's fixed the last of the gems and enchants today so things are looking a lot better than beforehand. Also had some time melting the dummies- Seems to have at least a modicum of competence.

EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee, Sullin, Merke, Miriel) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Can post, will post

ok, application done, rest i had done in advance Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: