Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Vikong (Hunter Survival) [Declined]

You shoukdb't be using the AP enchant anyways, since there's an agility variant, so you'll have to change it anyways.

And what's up with the hit, man? And don't blame the trinket, just replace it, since it's mediocre to bad anyways, especially when you don't need the hit.

From a Theorycrafter's point of view I see a very uninterresting gear setup, with some classic errors.

Also your gemming isn't carefully tought true as it should be. For instance: if you have a yellow socket with an agi bonus, it yields more DPS to put in an orange gem with agi and crit then a pure red one (you missed 4 bonusses that way... that's easily a 50DPS gain)

If you're serious about hunters and raiding, I suggest you start reading and putting more tought in your class.

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Vikong 4

Ok got it ... will try that Happy
Gotta say, no one told me those stuff before O.o really thanks for the tips guys :D this is already a progress! xD cheers

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Vikong 4 wrote:
Ok got it ... will try that Happy
Gotta say, no one told me those stuff before O.o really thanks for the tips guys :D this is already a progress! xD cheers

This guy has a good attitude, even with my most elitist style of posting, he remains cheery and positive. Wether you get accepted or not, I think you've got 'it' in you, my man.

Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Uncle azlann needs you!
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Haha.

Vikong 5

Hehe, yeah even if im not accepted i've already learned a lot with u guys Happy
Btw my JC is on 300 already :D SoH done and Knight Ebon Blade on their way :P rofl
*specc changed (pet too) :D

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey there Vikong. Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

As I've already said Im the Recruitment Officer, however in this case I am also the Hunter Class Representative.

My other hunters have already commented on the things that I would have commented on (Thanks guys ;) ) And as I can see you still havent done the changes in the spec which has been suggested.

Also your amount of hit has been mentioned, I know alot of it comes from your gear but that just means that you shouldn't need on it ;) The hit cap is 8% your on 12%.

Again as Azlan has pointed out your gemming isn't the best I've ever seen.

Overall it seems to me that you need a bit more experiance before we would be able to give you a trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

Good Luck with your guild hunt!

Declined

Norriel
Hunter Class Representative
The Recruiter.

Well, ok thanks for your time on giving me tips and btw yes ive changed my spec, my pet spec, got JC up to 443 in 2 days, about the hit i didnt though about it, anyway ... thanks for all cheers have fun in there Happy

Rästik

You can say what you want but this guy won't learn...

but there is one thing where I don't agree with you.

Cat's Swiftness sux... like 100%.
worthless enchant now. only 6 agi.
Just get icewalker or pure agi both are better.
if you say that you benefit alot from speed then you prolly don't know much about hunters.
instant cast offencive abilities (can be used while moving and will trigger GCD ) are the ones that make run speed pointless. but that is not all as a hunter you won't be running long distances mainly because you can't autoshoot while moving. for that you should be using some swing timer addon to see when you need to make a lil stop while moving.
also if you aren't one of those slow keyboardturners you can also learn to use disengage.

and if you really need to move more and can't fit moving into your instant cast CDs you can also use arcane shot to lose less dps Bcuz of moving

damn it is late...
Good Night
XD
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: