Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Laerel, DPS/Tank warrior (again?? o.O) [Accepted]

Sex: F
Nationality: English

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Laerel
Race: Draenei
Class: Warrior
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): Too long
Talent Built(Armory link please):
Set of glyphs used: Rending, Mortal strike, Execution
Willing to respec (to another role)? Yes
Professions and their level: Engineering/JCIng 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? Coming top of the threat and DPS meters, or both at once if I'm unlucky

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? I have raided from Karazhan to sunwell in TBC as protection, and Naxxramus to TOTGC as Arms. I've raided as far as the first wing in ICC25, and professor putricide on 10 man

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? As many as possible

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Firefighter, because I was there every night tanking the bloody thing

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? Er its a good PC

Do you ever have latency problems? No

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons? A few!

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Of course!

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? See my old application ;p

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? A long long time ago!

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I need gear >.<

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? I rate all 3 equaly

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) Far too many

Do you share your account with anybody? Nope

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? I'm sure you all know why I left last time, if you dont I really dont feel like going into it.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty At first I said B but I change my vote now to C

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Its almost like I knew that already? :p

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I miss my old Guild

Why do you think we should choose you? Because you know exactly what you will be getting

Who can we contact for reference*? I'm sure there are lots of people who will be more than happy to tell me what they think ;D

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?

I asked jaenus to post this on the officer forums before it gets put in the regular application bit first because if I where to be re-accepted I'd really like it to be a good thing. As some of you may or may not know I had a slight falling out with some of the officers and there where other various issues that sprung up too. I feel my reasons for leaving where justified and I am 100% certain that anyone else would have done the same in my position. However I'd like to put that all behind now so if you really want to know more PM me and I'll decide if its any of your buisness!. But please leave it out of the application.

I never considered myself better or too good for the guild, despite what maniok seems to think. I eagerly await your replies!
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Oh armoury is acting up atm, will post it as soon as it comes on
Sunnybunny
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Re: Laerel, DPS/Tank warrior (again?? o.O)

Laerel1 wrote:

Who can we contact for reference*? I'm sure there are lots of people who will be more than happy to tell me what they think ;D

i miss yoooouuuu! <3

Forum Pet

Didnt you quit?
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I don't Miss her too much fun getting to penance spam her in wg she cant go aliance agaaain

Chatterbox

Big vouch one of few melee partners i rlly respect and would be stopid too not take her back

Riha. wrote:
I don't Miss her too much fun getting to penance spam her in wg she cant go aliance agaaain

Nothing will ever beat the screenshot I have of isvan and mysti being bladestormed to death as they both try and run away in the same direction ;p
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Vouch.

Will you tank Firefighter again?
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Do i need to say anything on this really? Well ok then I will troll around later on and give my overview on where you can improve your spec/gear choices etc Lae (yush i am giggling whilst typing that btw). I'd do it now but every time i breath in i have the horrible taste of wine (can't remember even drink any) repeating on me.

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
sjunke
Can post, will post

Thou i am still on trial myself, she surely has a vouch from me

/salutes
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Looks like i quitted in time.

"I never considered myself better or too good for the guild, despite what maniok seems to think. I eagerly await your replies!"

Honestly, if you didn't took everything I say so serious, PERHAPS we would get abit better along..

Get the bitch in! wink

Last edited by Manilicious on 2010/03/21 9:41; edited 1 time in total

Can post, will post

Maniok wrote:
Looks like i quitted in time. Get the bitch in!

get back her Maniok, i miss ya
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I'll be there at the guildmeeting so if you miss me, I guess you have to show up! wink

Forum Pet

My dps gear hasnt progressed much since totc, its mostly at 245 level. However it was mostly BiS back then so it still holds its own, I've picked up a few peices from forst emblems mostly because they are bis until ICC25 HM's

I've had trouble gearing up as dps since everyone just wants me to tank (I mean really its getting old -.-") But my tank gear has sort of come along nicely effective health and all that rubbish

I've sort of got this plan that I can gear up both specs twice as fast if I tank for loots and spend badges on dps, because really playing one spec is so boring, and anyway, good tanks go down in history and good dps die because there are no good tanks because they are dpsing
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: