Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
unïque (holy)
Found the forum!

re: unïque holy priest [On Hold]

Isvan wrote:
My internet has returned, and I'm now just very busy wink

Anyway, most of the information has already been covered- I'm still posting from school so I can't Armory you, but I would assume that you are working to sort out any differences. As far as Shadow goes Elan is absolutely right (although personally I use Glyph of Shadow Protection rather than Fading), but as your offspec and withotu any gear for it I'm not overly concerned about it. If you're interested, I'm Shadow mainspec. Elan, Tringle, Azade and Riha all know their stuff as well (Thoguh only tringle and azade of those are Shadow MS).

As far as raiding availability goes, we pretty much need you to be available for 2 nights a week (W/T/F/S/S/M/T that is) from 19:00 till 23:00. Being around on other nights is always a plus, of course, but 2 is our minimum sign up.

heya Isvan,

just changed all the SP things you guys pointed at. Now for some decent gear I gues ;)

About the 2 nights a week, I guess that will do fine.
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Sorry for the delay, I'm sure one of the Recruitment Officers will be around shortly to let you know the outcome.

Emee

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey again!

Im sorry for the delay, my internet has been acting weird so I havent really been able to do much on the internet.

Please let me know if your application isn't withdrawn Happy

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Found the forum!

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
Hey again!

Im sorry for the delay, my internet has been acting weird so I havent really been able to do much on the internet.

Please let me know if your application isn't withdrawn Happy

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Heya Norriel,

the application isn't withdrawn, i was just patiently waiting for response.

unique
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

In that case ;)

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee, Sullin, Merke, Miriel) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Found the forum!

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
In that case ;)

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee, Sullin, Merke, Miriel) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

Norriel
The Recruiter.

heya Norriel,

thank you for the acceptation.
Im goin to study al the things you mentioned, before I'll join the guild.

And indeed it IS a lot, haha.
unïque (holy)
Found the forum!

heya Norriel,

i'm sorry I haven't ask for an guild invitation. I have some sort of a problem.

I'm having rl problems at the moment, which I rather not like to discuss on this forum, but due this problems I probably can't make 2 raiding night's a week. So if I would join EoL now, and i'm on a trial and I can't make it 2 nights, you'll exclude me from joining. Is it possible for me to wait 2 - 4 more weeks and then ask for a invitation?
I hope you understand my situation, i'm sorry for any trouble i have caused by it.

best regards,
Unique

Ps. Sorry for my English, it isn't very well. Feel free to whisper/mail me anytime about it.
Tried to PM you but it causes an error on the site somehow?!?
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Hey Unïque.

I will put your application on hold, and when you think that you will be able to put out at least 2 raids a week again feel free to post it in this thread and I shall reopen your application.
However I can't promise you that there will be a spot in 2-4 weeks, I hope you know that.

So for now this application is on hold.

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

Have you tried PMing "Miriel/Norrinja"? Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: