Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Kiralight19

re: Hunter/dps/survival

REAL LIFE

Nationality:
CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Kiralight
Race: Nightelf
Class: Hunter
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 92/5/16
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Kiralight&gn=The+Legions+Of+Naaru
Set of glyphs used: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Kiralight&gn=The+Legions+Of+Naaru
Willing to respec (to another role)?
Professions and their level: Leatherworking 180 and skinning 450(lw just started from a few days)

What are your primary roles during a raid? DPS

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?
ICC 10/25 all 1st wing bosses
ToC 10/25 all bosses
VoA 10/25 all bosses
ToGC 10 first 3 bosses

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes. All raids.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 100% all the raids

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? None i'm afraid.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? sometimes 300+ in dalaran, after i log on, but i have a preaty good connection

Do you ever have latency problems? Sometimes

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons? Only rocounts data with my dps char.

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Of course

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? I'm a preaty nice guy, who knows to listen everybody

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 5 years ago, i took a brake and after i started again when WoTLK camed out

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I have to upgrade my pve gear and pvp , but i think is enough for a icc 10/25 run, maybe i wil not lead the dps but i can handdle that

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?
PvE -The funnyest part of the game, and the most interesting, i like to kill a hard final boss
RP- preatty interesting fun and relaxing
PvP- OMG, i hate loosing against mages or warlocks(pure stress)...i like pvp but only against melee

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 5-8hours

Do you share your account with anybody? No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? The Legions of Naaru / beacouse they are not raiding anymore

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty i have a gnome...i act preaty evil with him, beacouse i like it cus they are so short and they dont scare no one, so i like to be act preaty bad with him

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! yeah sure, who cares, the most important thing is that the GM must be funny and nice so we can understand eachother and play in pace without argueing or ....

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I've heard some good thing about EoL..so i would like to join so i can be part of a very good guild:D

Why do you think we should choose you? Couse i'm a good skilled player, know s how to interact with other players, i'm preaty funny and i m preaty avvalibe for all things that can help other players

Who can we contact for reference*?

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? i wanna thank you for reading my application ,i hope i done well

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

can any player that you have interacted with perhaps be a reference aswell? Dont leave this question empty.

GL with your app.

-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

I must say, this was kinda boring to read, did you copy the template or did you just write the questions?
Also, if you use space before you link something, there will actaully be a link and not something that you´ve to copy to see the armory

/Arkas
Rästik

some things have improved since you applied to Menace right after it was disbanded http://www.them-gaming.com/menace/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=932

but still I mean if you were really interested in joining then why won't you put a lil effort into all of this. you saw that another hunter (survival) had applied and was declined. you should read why that was b4 applying and make sure you don't have flaws that he had.

why do you use arp gem in head slot as survival?
also you don't get the meta bonus now because you don't have blue gem socketed. how hard can it be to look up where would you benefit the most from +10 stats gem and just buy it and equip it and you'll get the meta gem bonus.

Lose the damn improved hunters mark and 1 point from exposed weakness and do as I told you to do in menace application forum. wasting 3 talent points to get 150 more AP to all hunters in raid? this talent sux if you aren't going to raid which is stacked with hunters.
[You shouldn't use 3 points to [Expose Weakness] you'll have 100% uptime even with 2 points and maybe with 1... that you should test yourself]
I told in menace recruitment and you still go with 3 points there
You also need [Noxious Stings] because you'll always have SrS active on your main target
well if you haven't improved with 24 days (wrote menace application "Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:32 am") how long does it take you to improve and understand what people are telling you.

What does it take to make you improve yourself (your gameplay)?
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

I will look through your application tomorrow, right now Im too tired.

Norriel
Hunter Class Representative
The Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran

Not to sound rude or anything but who exactly are you Rästik???

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Fix the hit rating, drop "the trinket".

But no worries your only the 1232564578418647486487435435431 hunter to make that error...

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Azlannagh wrote:
Fix the hit rating, drop "the trinket".

But no worries your only the 1232564578418647486487435435431 hunter to make that error...

Subtle as always Azlan

I played with this guy alot in pugs, not sure if anyone cares about my vouch or opinion, so give me a call if you are interested.

Last edited by Saylier on 2010/03/23 8:37; edited 1 time in total

I care saylier, but not in the sense you think...

@dune: what will they notice sooner? A slight tinglish feeling or my sledgehammer?

Rästik

[quote="Azlannagh"] Fix the hit rating, drop "the trinket".

But no worries your only the 1232564578418647486487435435431 hunter to make that error... [/quote]

yeah maybe...
but I am sure 95% or more of those 1232564578418647486487435435431 actually changed their trinkets and corrected their specc when they were told what would be better.
I mean a month ago I told him the same thing...
A month to get a new trinket... 1/3 of the times I have been to FoS hc the dps trinket has dropped.
my guess would be that he doesn't understand what hit cap is 8% even means...
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Rästik fails to appreciate the sarcasm in my post :p

Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Now you know how I feel like every other post azlan ._.
Rästik

grr still waiting for Kiralight to reply...
I just want to know what he has to say about my post...
Kiralight if you read this pls reply
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Fixed....

Now it's easier to read for me and others ;)

You missed quit a few questions....

longer answer to your application comming up.

Norriel
Hunter Class Representative
The Recruiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: