Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Hunter/dps/survival

Hey there Kiralight. Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Im the Recruitment Officer and your Class Representative, I shall be dealing with your application.
Bare in mind that what I say here is not to make you feel bad, but to try and advice you and get the answers I will need to know wether you will be an asset to the guild or not.

At the moment we are looking for a new hunter amongst our ranks, however we are in general very full and will only taking exceptionally good players.

First impression of you is that you seem to be a okay guy, you fill out some of the questions how ever you did skip some.

Quote:
REAL LIFE

Nationality:

I understand that some people don’t wanna tell about who they are IRL, but we do wanna know your age and where you are from. It makes it seem more like we are dealing with a real person rather than a robot ;)

Quote:
Willing to respec (to another role)?

Your Survival right now, if we needed you to respect MM or BM (doubt it will happen since the spec is broken PvEwise) would you be willing to respect?

Quote:
Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

Not the most important thing, but it’s still nice to see how you play.

Quote:
Who can we contact for reference*?

As someone already mentioned, it’s really nice to have someone we can talk to about you. For now to me it only seems like I can ask Rästik :P

Raid Experiance: You write that you had a break from wow, may I ask for how long? And did you raid in Vanilla or TBC?
Regarding raiding experience in Wrath, it seems to be okay. But I do wonder, haven’t you done Naxxramas and Ulduar? And what about Malygos and Obsidian Sanctum?

Gear: Over all your gear seems pretty good to me, better than I’ve seen on the last few applicants (hars said but true), however YES you do really rally have to get yourself some better trinkets "Mark of Supremacy" brings your way above the hit cap!
The hit cap is 8% these days, your on 14% O.o
Overall you really need to work on getting gear that takes your hit rating down to the cap ;)

Enchants: AP Resilliance on your helmet and your shoulders…. Mate don’t do that please, resilliance is for pvp
Other than that your enchants seems okay.

Gems: It’s okay to gem for ArP however the amount you will get through the gear these days should be enough. As Survival hunter you should gem Agi and Haste (there is different opinions on thise one and hunters who think otherwise keep your opinion out of the applicant thread ;) ) But if you wanna be on the safe side as Survival then your priotities in gemming should be listed like this: Agi > Haste > Crit/ArP.

Glyphs: Instead of "Glyph of Steady Shot" get "Glyph of Serpent Sting", it will benefit you more that you don’t have to break your rotation to refresh it all the time Happy

Spec: Have a look at this spec, this is the more beneficial one both for the raid and you’re your DPS ;)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Norrinja&group=1
Not saying that my hunter is the greatest in the world, but I do have the right spec ;)

Professions: Sure LW can give you Brace enchants, but I’d advice you to level Jewelcrafting instead, also in that case Minning would be more beneficial for you.
You could also just get Enchanting and Jewelcrafting, but that would be a money draining affaire.

Reputation: I sure as hell hope you have a character with Son of Hodir exhaulted or you have some work to do there mate Happy

When you have answered my questions, and possible issues has been solved I shall give my verdict as to wether you will get a trial or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
Hunter Class Representative.
The Recruiter.

sorry for skipping these questions:
REAL LIFE

Sex: male
Nationality: romanian
Willing to respec (to another role)?
i was in mm before, but i didnt like it cus chimera shot dont do dps to all bosses
Who can we contact for reference*?
i realy dont know if there's somebody can talk about me, apart missmarce or manila;

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Rästik

so you'd rather rewrite the bible just as it is atm instead of telling ppl to read it ?
and you never read tactics for bosses b4 you engage them?

now you are just being arrogant.

yes you can tell ppl what they should do but that is only quarter or half of the win...
they also need to understand why it is better. you can't just say "then you'll do more dps and that is it"

if you understand your class then noone can say that you didn't glyph/gem or chose your talents correctly.

I am quite sure that didn't figure out on your own how arp scales.
arp rating is a stat like no other. my guess would be that you'd have to make private server to figure out how arp scales without knowing anything about it and without reading anything about it.

Alot of ppl haven't spent any time reading theories.
When you buy the game then you just play the game and have fun...
Leveling up your first characters is the most fun thing ever.
I really said cba reading some shit on internet when I lvled my characters because it was just so awwesome.

I still think that the deadmines was and still is the best instance ever...
all of those questlinesbetween SW, Westfall,Redridge& Duskwood.
I remember exiting Deadmines for the first time it was so good feeling and the view was amazing. Also there was the fact that I was in a new place. I had no idea where I was because I didn't use map back then cuz it was much more fun withou it.

but the fact is that things do change. In raids you have to give the best you can give.
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Honestly Rastik gtfo..If you haven't noticed we got a few hunters who know what they are doing so we don't really need youre "help" or what to call it...If youre desperate to show of youre "how arp rating work" skills, I suggest make a thread about it on the server forum I'm sure everybody will worship you for youre insane knowledge about youre class.

Sad to see youre guild disbanded, and by the look of it I'm guessing you were some kind of Classleader or sumth, but trying to do the same as you did on Menace forum here because you miss it or something is just pathetic and retarded.

Language Maniok, language.. stick to silly tongue out
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

He said himself somewhere, being nice doesn't help so I'm only using his own method. Since he seems to retarded to take Laerel's hints..

Last edited by Manilicious on 2010/03/24 4:10; edited 1 time in total

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:

Gems: It’s okay to gem for ArP however the amount you will get through the gear these days should be enough.

Enough arp from gear?
How much you think is enough?
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran

Another post for the OT thread about Arp /le sigh

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

I dont know who you are Rästik, but I strongly recomment that you stop trolling on our forum unless you have something constructive of use to say about our applicants.

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Unless I'm very wrong he's Scarface, some elitist nolife dick from Menace who likes to shoot people down over the internet.

Get a life.

Scarface? Never heard of him. Scarlord maybe.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Meky wrote:
Unless I'm very wrong he's Scarface, some elitist nolife dick from Menace who likes to shoot people down over the internet.

Get a life.

Actualy rastik was a social invite who never actualy raided with menace
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

And he spend his social time wisely figuring out how ArP works, apparently.
Either way.. the RRAAAAaaahh-stick already has a topic of his own? Post there, not here.
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

If someone is to explain how arp works it's the first hunter on SSL who actually aknowledged it's existence and got a gear and spec accordingly, and that would be me.

/elitist off XD

According Laerel: me+ arp = humbug :p

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

pfft I was using arp in naxx 10

You are just a fake
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: