Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Azmodyr
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Azmodyr - Warlol [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: British

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Azmodyr
Race: Gnoem
Class: Warlock
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 53 days, 11 hours, 1 minute, 0 seconds
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Azmodyr
Set of glyphs used: felguard, lifetap and quick decay
Willing to respec (to another role)? yes (and yes, that includes tanking on damak or healing on cervantes, who i will shortly be regaining custody of)
Professions and their level: tailoring 441, enchanting 407 (enough to get profession based buffs)

What are your primary roles during a raid? mad deeps, buffs

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? killed everything in TBC bar archimonde, done every normal mode in wotlk up to festergut, done some uld10/25 HMs, algalon10, TOTGC10, and gunship10 HM :D

Tll days, except saturday. something went wrong with this question, but yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? liek 2 or 3

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Starcaller, Twilight Vanquisher, Nightfall (all on the shaman btw, az has been retired for some time)

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? got mah laptop that does mad fps. well, 30ish

Do you ever have latency problems? it's a steady ~500ms, but i've learned to live with it. at least it's stable now

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? got em.

Are you using any other addons? quartz, tellmewhen, grid, ag units, recount, bartender, atlasloot, buttonfacade, marketwatcher, aucadvaced, DBM

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. erm, i couldn't find a raid at 1am, so here's me whacking a test dummy

Forum Image

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? yarr!

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Az is grumpy and obnoxious, always drunk, frequently criminal and quite, quite mad. Nevertheless he likes to keep his friends close, and his enemies on fire. He is currently in a long term relationship with his hat, and has been known to assault innocent travellers with a lifestealing herring, which goes by the name of 'Basil'.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? a few months before TBC was released

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? there are still a few changes that blizzard made to warlocks since i last played it which i haven't totally got used to. gear obviously needs some work. my knowledge of icc tactics is limited. i have frankly no idea how to play affliction. i am not using a staff, i hope to rectify this asap. basically it's been a long while since i dpsed anything, and it will take me some time to get good again.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PVE>RP------------------------------->PVP
PVE is the reason i play the game. rp is fun now and then but there's not much of it about anymore. i'm shit at pvp.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 6+ hours per day

Do you share your account with anybody? not anymore (yes i changed my passwords n stuff. will get an authenticator if i can get this bloody ipod app to work)

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? this seems a little pointless as i haven't been in another guild in.. at least 2 years. raided with a few small random guilds in TBC and briefly (VERY briefly) with the Exiles, got kicked out for being a tard. Arsed around in the Covenant for a while but they disbanded

How do you find gnomes? the best way to find gnomes is to look under small, mossy rocks. failing that, try to lure them out with a tasty snack like cheese or the still-warm blood of innocents.

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! i should think so

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? come on.. where else would i go?

Why do you think we should choose you? cos you wuvs me? i complain a lot, i slack in raids, i gem and enchant on the cheap, i forget to turn up, i open coconuts with my face and i'm generally annoying. face it: i'm a perfect applicant :D

Who can we contact for reference*? anyone who's raided with eol in the last 2 years or so. merke, isvan, leveticus, Myrrden have seen me kill stuff on az recently

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? i expect that some people will be wondering why i want to play Az and not Cervantes. simple, i'm a bit sick of healing and i'm having a lot of fun on Az. Cerv's gear is out of date now anyway. If this isn't ok with people, i'll reapply as Cervantes, but i'd rather be throwing shadowbolts. now i shall simply send jeeves for another rum n coke, sit back and enjoy the flaming.

Forum Imagelook at the cute gnoem! you can't say gno to that!

Last edited by Azmodyr on 2010/04/02 3:04; edited 1 time in total

Likes forums

With the gear he has he does awesome dps a real pro!
was in a 10 man icc with me on wendsday he did really good!
(same raid he did Gunship HM in^^
ty Shimster :D)

Vouch!

Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I dont know who you are but I feel like I should be giving you a mega vouch :D
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

BIG ANTIVOUCH!

Once you go goat, you can't go back....

QQ

darnit.

Was with me in HC Occu few days ago did some nice DPS tho i must confess he does kisses the floor quickly twisted

Either way it would be nice to know how long you are planning to stay around this time ?

Likes forums

_Dúnedain_ wrote:
i must confess he does kisses the floor quickly twisted

Can't keep threat???

Anyways Vouch the short time I was in EoL with him around he always looked like a nice guy ...

Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Galsif / Silentdead wrote:
_Dúnedain_ wrote:
i must confess he does kisses the floor quickly twisted

Can't keep threat???

Anyways Vouch the short time I was in EoL with him around he always looked like a nice guy ...

It was in my UA + Imp Revenge build i was on top of the meters >=) eitherway i like cerv period and even while he kisses the floor quickly in the HC run it could have been because he was tired and he didn't complain a single time in the whole run about it, not even a poke from him to me or anything.

He was still second best on DPS so performance wise i have no doubts actually i have no doubt about him that he could learn more from Sullin / Denize, i have high expectancy of it since he knows how EoL rolls.

The only question that remains in my eyes is if he is going to stick around longer now then the past on his lock.

Other then that i ofcourse vouch also for him :D

Serious Troll <3

You do know that Azmodyr used to be his main in the past before he turned goat?

Saraesa / Liesje wrote:
You do know that Azmodyr used to be his main in the past before he turned goat?

Nope i didn't i only knew him as Goat.

Chatterbox

_Dúnedain_ wrote:

Either way it would be nice to know how long you are planning to stay around this time ?

except for a short break for my upcoming exams, you've got me at least until september/october. After that i'll have to decide whether it's a good idea to keep playing at uni.

Forum Pet

as long as you don't make eol locks look bad by losing your shoes and what not I vouch Happy.
havent seen your gear and spec yet but im sure that can be worked on if they're not right.
i'd love to have an aff lock again.

Gnome.. Draenei... Gnome.. Draenei.... FFS
I can't decide which is the lesser of two evils!

I'd say Draenei are worse, they rape the lore by slamming a spaceship into Azeroth.
And I believe EoL is running low on suicidal gnomish bait lately, which happens to be the perfect role for Cerv! As long as he doesn't have to walk over stairs to reach his target.

P.S. Expect more people falling of the platform soon. wink
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

VOUCH!
Come on its Cerv :D
and well yeah its Cerv and any chance i can get to rip him to pieces with shoe and coconut jokes imma take them!

Ever so eager to reply

Let's hope he can take HMs seriously and doesn't spend the time looking for his shoes. :p

So long as you catch up gear/knowledge wise, it's like you never left... You didn't, did you?

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Forum Image

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: