Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fun-aelus
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

re: Cheer Up Arlynn, You might raid soon. [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Yes... erm.. M
Nationality: British

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: ARLYNN!!
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
Level:

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): I don't wanna, don't make me. It's alot.
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Arlynn
Set of glyphs used: Quick Decay, Haunt, Life Tap
Willing to respec (to another role)? Kinda irrelevant, but why not..
Professions and their level: Ins/Alch - 450 Both.

What are your primary roles during a raid? Pull aggro, soulshatter, do it again, die. Pull aggro, die. Repair, look at money wasted already. Wait 10 seconds, don't pull aggro, raid like a pro thereafter.

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? Most Wotlk content, missing Uld HM's here and there, and Anub Hc 25. ((Also missing ICC hc, but I'm sure you won't mind.))

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Here's were it gets troublesome.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? Uh.. not really.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Killed Merke in Deathwhisper.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? 60 Dala, 40-50 Raid.

Do you ever have latency problems? Not really.

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yup.

Are you using any other addons? Loads.

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

Forum Image

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Ofc

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Sexy demon worshipper. Got a grudge against gnomes.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Year and a bit ago

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? Being more active.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, PvP, RP. I like winning against bosses (cause it's easy), winning against players (cause it's hard) and I roleplay far too much anyway out of game.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day)
It's hard to pinpoint an exact number atm, but less frequently than before.

Do you share your account with anybody? Nope.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? AoT - Their progress was at a halt during a difficult time where the guild looked like it was falling apart. I was already unsure of myself there, but then when all the trouble broke out I left.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty I find them with a microscope. Then with a chaos bolt. (I swear I used this same joke on my original app.)

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! I thought it was a spacegoat now mostly?

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Cause they're cool.

Why do you think we should choose you? Cause I'm cool.

Who can we contact for reference*? You.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?

Yeah, this is a post basically summing up my month of inactivity. A whole load of stuff is going on right now in my life and unfortunately, my time in game in steadily declining. My GF has now finished University and we've recently moved in together, now I'm making the move to full time work in order for us to move out and rent a place of our own. We've had to make a whole bunch of sacrifices, and unfortunately cutting back here was one I had to make.

I can stand on the side-lines and cheer, and be proud and try to claim credit when you kill stuff faster than other people kill stuff. But yeah, that's it. Accept pls.
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Quote:
Killed Merke on Deathwisper

Vouch

Denize
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Vouch

Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

I knew my return would make you wrists out eventually. *grins*

I'll vouch, I suppose...

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Jaenus
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Vouch but only if you promise to kill merke at every possible opportunity including giving him blag soul-stones ;)

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Azade1
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

VOUCH!!!

Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

You left? nab

Upping the guild post count

Hey Arlynn!!!

I'd like to let you know that you have been accepted to stand on the side line cheering at us awsome people while we whipe the floor with the bosses Blizzard throw at us.

So congratulation, now give me a picture with you in cheerleader outfit ;)

Norriel
The Recruiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: