Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

re: Chíef - Holy paladin [Declined]

Hello, I am Galsif the paladin class rep from EoL.
I will be looking over your gear and will try and point some things out that you might have missed or did wrong.

Gear: Your gear doesn't look all to bad to me. You are ( as you pointed out ) using some PvP items but that isn't automatically bad seeing as some PvP items are pretty good even. I would suggest to replace the wep gem by a 10stats ( nightmare tear ) gem cause it is slightly better. Also your abit high on MP5 and low on haste so it might be a good idea to try and get some items with lower Mp5 but more haste oriented. You might also want to try and pug ToC 25 for the shield it should be fairly easily puggable. Also you really should get a second intellect trinket like the one from ToC 5 ( tears of the vanquished ). Also the libram from emblems of heroism ( Ilvl 200 ) is much better ( if your Hl takes 1.4sec to cast you would cast 43 a minute wich means 257 on a 6min fight. 257 * 113 ( the amount on mana it costs less with the libram ) = 29057. That would mean you use 29k less mana purely by using that libram ( this is for a standstill fight though so don't hang to much weight to these numbers ))

Enchants: Enchants look fine to me just 2 are abit off head and shoulders. They should be the once's with Mp5 ( Greater insciption of the crag SoH and Arcanum of Blissful Mending from The Wyrmrest Accord ) due to the fact that when Illumination got nerved it now pretty much only helps overhealing.

Spec: I like your thinking and tbh your 51/20/0 spec might not only be usefull when your without a druid ( due to tree form healing increase ) but also when you are either without a protpaladin. this also might let us ( the protpaladins ) spec out of it and get the Divinity ( ofc this is dependant if it is viable for Hardmodes or not ... cause well 5% overhealing would be a waste aswell. The other spec looks pretty much cookie cutter holydin spec atm.

Glyphs: Glyphs are all fine. Standard set.

Proffesions: Proffesions seem alright to me. However JC BS or Alch would be a betetr choice as Enchanting due to int instead of SP but it probably aint enough benefit to really reroll for it.

Experience: Experience is pretty low but aslong as you do your reading up on tactics and watch vids so you know what you should be doing we should be alright.

Interface: Your UI looks pretty bad to me. But whatever works for you should do tbh. I could now say you need this and that but if this works that it will do. However PallyPower is mandatory during raids due to the fact that it makes buffing everyone alot easier manageable.

Sorry if I missed something still not feeling all to well ... Eastern weekend kicked in and well ... its still kicking inside my head XD.

~!Galsif!~

Ellee!
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

gearing as hpala is easy Happy

int>haste>mp5>crit>>sp

Look at the Oddish.
Look how happy he looks.
You wish you were that happy.
But you're not.
Oddish hates you.
BalynWIN
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Galsif / Silentdead wrote:
MUCH TEXT

Thank you for answer. Well, I posted my "new" UI a bit down on page1 and I use pallypower =) I know I need haste but as ive been saying I dont really like pugs but toc25 may be funnier to do then icc25.

Im gonna check a little about the enchants and I THINK i have the libram in my bank, im totaly gonna check that.

and I do read and watch vids of tactics and I know every tactic in icc 'till 2nd wing. Im a quick learner so I think it shouldnt be that much of a problem.

Im on my way to get the 264ilvl belt from frost, but I still need to go icc10 also. Im in a pug with icc25 which we are gonna keep going with tonight at 8 so I may get some more frost by there.

Thank you again for reply.
Ellee!
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

id like to see a trial.

There is nothing more to be learnt from an armory link, as a holydin its about kicking out the numbers in a big fight, as fights get easier we are less and less useful, so... on that note... BQL, thats the current test fight imo.

There is potential all that is missing is gear which is easy enough to get, if u ever need to ask me anything pve holydin related mate just give me a /w ingame

Look at the Oddish.
Look how happy he looks.
You wish you were that happy.
But you're not.
Oddish hates you.
BalynWIN
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Ellee! wrote:
id like to see a trial.

There is nothing more to be learnt from an armory link, as a holydin its about kicking out the numbers in a big fight, as fights get easier we are less and less useful, so... on that note... BQL, thats the current test fight imo.

There is potential all that is missing is gear which is easy enough to get, if u ever need to ask me anything pve holydin related mate just give me a /w ingame

ty mate. Im farming toc5 normal atm for the trinket =) I will for sure whisper you if I got some questions, ty.
BalynWIN
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

WOHO GOT ZE_TRINKET

Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hi Chieff!

I am really sorry that it is taking me so long, but Im in doubt wether your gear will quit cut it for us. Also your experiance might be a bit to low, however if Ellee is asking for a trial, there might be something to come after here ;)

Im sure our set up maker would like to know about your regular raid activity so:

If a sign is like this for say next reset:-

Character(s): Chieff
Role(s): Holydin
Available days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
Max raidslots: 2-7 (change to your own max)

How would you sign?

-Norriel
The Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
Hi Chieff!

I am really sorry that it is taking me so long, but Im in doubt wether your gear will quit cut it for us. Also your experiance might be a bit to low, however if Ellee is asking for a trial, there might be something to come after here ;)

Im sure our set up maker would like to know about your regular raid activity so:

If a sign is like this for say next reset:-

Character(s): Chieff
Available days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
Max raidslots: 2-7 (change to your own max)

How would you sign?

-Norriel
The Recruiter.

Well, as ive said I can play all days from well, when the raid starts 'till it ends. I dont have work or school atm.

but like this then:
Character(s): Chíef
Available days: W,T,F,S,S,M,T(all days)
Max raidslots: I dunno what this means but ohm, 7? :P

If you mean slot(as one spot for me, one for my fantasy friend and so on), well 1 since im on my own :p
BalynWIN
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

btw, I just want to point out that the links in http://eol.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34541&gid=3747 is dead
Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

chieff wrote:
btw, I just want to point out that the links in http://eol.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34541&gid=3747 is dead

Is works fine , only you cannot access it yet ;)

Can post, will post

_Dúnedain_ wrote:
chieff wrote:

Is works fine , only you cannot access it yet ;)

oh :p
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

chieff wrote:

but like this then:
Character(s): Chíef
Available days: W,T,F,S,S,M,T(all days)
Max raidslots: I dunno what this means but ohm, 7? :P

Max Raidslots means how many raids you can attent to in that week Happy

EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

I think he just got accepted into AoT
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

He has been...

Good LUck there

Declined

Norriel
The Recruiter.

EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

Im sorry guys but I was LF a guild which I can raid with and both of you(EoL and AoT) took pretty long time to answer my application and AoT came "first" with an answer.

I wish you good luck with your raiding.
/chief
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: