Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Skalf
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

re: Skalfli/prot warrior [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: male
Nationality: Polish

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Skalfli
Race: dranei
Class: warrior
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 166/8/17
Talent Built(Armory link please): 12/3/56
Set of glyphs used: blockig/deva/sw
Willing to respec (to another role)? sure, i got strong fury dps already
Professions and their level: bs/jc/cooking/fishing/fa all 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? tank

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? most you already know, i have raided all possible instances :P

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. sure

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? sure, i can raid like 5 times a week total (incl 10 mans)

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? well hand of a'dal, insanity

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? now GTS250 shows always 60 no matter what i do.

Do you ever have latency problems? nope

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? already have

Are you using any other addons? standard set = omen/bartender/recount/titan panel/spam sentry

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. cant host photo anywhere

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? sure

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? as i said previously, skalf had no history, if he had to have one it will be grim fellow grieving its past

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? when the world was young

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? communication on vent- cause its lacking (already ordered good headset that should improve much)

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PVE, RP, long gap, PvP, i like team play and purely hate pvp

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 2/7

Do you share your account with anybody? nope

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? menace - dsbanded, EoL - you know reasons, AoT - socially empty guild, almost noone logging in apart form raidtimes

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty definitely tasty

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! has he regrowing legs possibility ?

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? well, its best guild from social point of wiev that i came across after conscience disband, many old conscience ones are there and during my last trial in EoL i mee a lot of new nice ppl. I feel its the playing envirement im looking for.

Why do you think we should choose you? hmm, cause i have cute tiny plush rabbit tied to end of my tail ?

Who can we contact for reference*? got a lot i eol you can speak with

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?
Linven
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

No mention of Conscience in previous guilds.. I'm disapoint!

Chatterbox

Very good tank but...
He left at least twice midraid on merke's LK 10 mans, because he felt progress was not enough for him. Moreover, he had said more than once that we should stop trying progressing cause its pointless. The last time I raided with him, I had a dc and when I returned he told me that I shouldnt have returned cause he wanted to go

All in all, good skills, bad attitude in my pov
/disvouch

Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Left? that not very nice. Very interrested hearing his side to the story.

Azade1
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

One of the times it was something like: I said I would stay till 23.00 so bye now, and the actual time was not even 22.00

Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

The last time we talked you left because you wanted to see hard modes, is this the only reason you are coming back since we just unlocked hard modes ?

Found the forum!

to azade: I never left raid midtime without telling RL that i dont have time to stay full duration, if you dont belive ask raid leaders about it.

To dunedain: im not hoping to get into hardmode grps as you already have them prolly set. I mentioned true reason into app form.

If you fell i shouldn't come to back to EoL, just say so.
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Skalf wrote:
to azade: I never left raid midtime without telling RL that i dont have time to stay full duration, if you dont belive ask raid leaders about it.

To dunedain: im not hoping to get into hardmode grps as you already have them prolly set. I mentioned true reason into app form.

If you fell i shouldn't come to back to EoL, just say so.

They dont make the decission so even if they say no it doesn't mean it will be a no Happy

Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Everyone makes choices that they sometimes come to regret having made. To Skalfi's credit after he had made the desicion to leave he did stick around for most of the raid week so that we didn't run into difficulties.

Merke or Miriel can probably clarify this for me, but as far as I'd been made aware you did leave in the middle of one of Merke's raids (I think because you were due to raid on an alt with AoT or something), which wasn't the best of leaving presents. :/

However we are a guild of second chances, you were a good player as far as I was concerned (being pretty much just on the forums side, your communication on here was excellent, and the in game feedback was excellent).

I'm pretty sure Jaenus and Miriel will be around to assess the application shortly (currently raiding).

Gem

Edit* hehe there she is Happy

Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Vouch but extended trial imo dont want him leaving again at some point
Due too some other guild having slightly better progression

Serious Troll <3

What the above 3 said.

Gemrah wrote:

Merke or Miriel can probably clarify this for me, but as far as I'd been made aware you did leave in the middle of one of Merke's raids (I think because you were due to raid on an alt with AoT or something), which wasn't the best of leaving presents. :/

He did leave in the middle of a raid yes.... but he had also told Merke on before hand that he couldn't stay till the end.

EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

yes but he did agree to stay till a specific time and he left a lot earlier than that.

Quote:
PS Skalf the guild's decision wont base its opinion just on mine or dune's decision

Edit: meant to say, but misplaced the words : the guild's decision wont be based on mine or dune's opinions

TBH for a person that liked the eol environment, when I talked to u after u left to say how sorry I was to see u go, you completely blew me off.... But then again you might not have been very fond of me "shrug"

Last edited by Azade1 on 2010/04/04 9:13; edited 1 time in total

Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Thank you for the non existant armoury link, it made looking you up very easy.

Could you in your own words please explain your reasons for leaving EoL and for wanting to re-apply, some of us here dont know you.

Also is there any reason in particular you felt the need to drop deep wounds from your protection tanking spec, it seems very strange to take a high threat build but to not take half the talents that will provide said threat.

Same question applies to your fury build but for different reasons, you have maxed out improved execute and are currently sporting what I will call a bizzaire selection of gems (yes thats a trick question)

I'm also curious about your cloack enchant but thats another trick question so you dont have to answer if you dont want to
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Axade.... He wasn't in the guild and came to help us out, and told merke on before hand that he could only stay till 22.30 or something... that basically means that he is agreeing to that time, but our time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: