Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Xanime
Initiate
Found the forum!

re: Anime Resto Druid [Declined]

Code:
REAL LIFE

Sex:Male
Nationality:Dutch

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Anime
Race: Night elf
Class: Druid
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 30
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Anime
Set of glyphs used: Rapid rej, Nourish, Regrowth.
Willing to respec (to another role)? Yes,
Professions and their level: Alch 450, JC 450.

What are your primary roles during a raid? Healing ppl,

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? did almost everything upto ICC only i lack some things in uld, and for ICC its 10/25 first wing,

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. only frydays is a little problem,

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? i got 3 chars that can do ICC(and are geared for it) so i can do enough raids a week :D

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Why? Because its red!

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? arround 30-40 (everything on ultra)

Do you ever have latency problems? no,

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yes

Are you using any other addons? to many to name them all, (badkitty, hotcandy, GRID, and so on)

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. Forum Image

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? yes i quess

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? i dont really RP

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 2 years ago something like that,

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? being not to spammy,

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, PvP, RP i like PvE the most cause its fun, also i like to PvP alot :D and i dont RP so thats last,

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) almost everyday but i dont count hours i play so i don't know howmuch hours a day i play.

Do you share your account with anybody? No,

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? The Exitium(GM Left) Greek Avatars (GM Left) LoN its a fun guild and im looking for a more PvE guild,

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty C

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Yes,

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I'm looking for a fun guild wich does PvE aswell EoL looks to be what im looking for,

Why do you think we should choose you? Cause im a druid?

Who can we contact for reference*? nobody i think

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? Hi.
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

*Waves* Hi there Anime. I'll just look at the resto-druid specific things regarding your application on the commands of the druid class rep, Mystikal.

Spec:
- Generally fine. At your haste level you can probably afford to drop Natures Grace as it increasingly causes casts such as Nourish and Regrowth to go under the GCD which obviously is a waste, specially during heroism. Tranquil Spirit or Empowered touch would be good places to put them in if you feel like experimenting without Natures Grace.

Glyphs:
- I wouldn't reccomend [Glyph of Regrowth] at all really. You'd be far better off with [Glyph of Wild Growth] for raid healing, which we do best right tongue out Other 2 are great though Happy

Enchants:
- Yup all fine, no complaints there but I'll just say how useful I feel Tuskarr's Vitality is on high mobility fights that are so common in ICC. Moving from fire faster is nice.

Gems:
- Generally great. I'd advise changing that haste/spirit gem in your chest to either pure SP or SP/SPI if you're intent on grabbing that socket bonus.

Overall:
- Gear is mostly ToC25 standard. Haste is at a good level, SP could be a little higher but thats probably due to (from what i've seen) you slightly proritising haste>SP which is fine to reach the softcap.
- Try grabbing [Purified Lunar Dust] if no trinkets drop your way if you have any spare emblems. Infact any SP trinket would probably be better than [Talisman of Resurgence] as we shouldn't really be going oom and the on-use SP isn't too great.
- Resto T10 is a bit hit and miss really, the set bonuses are nice but as you've probably seen are loaded with crit. I personally have stuck to the 2set. Something to consider when spending your emblems.

All in all, from a fellow trees PoV you need some upgrades from ICC10/ICC25 definately but from what I can see from spec/armory seems a fairly competent application. Good luck, I'm sure Mystikal/Miriel will come and point out anything I've missed!

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Xanime
Initiate
Found the forum!

Thanks for the info Happy the chest is enchated that way cause i need the proc the gem in my head, for the rest ill try to change my spec and work on better gear. and change my Glyph
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Ui should be in a raiding enviroment. and wth is up with that big thing at the bottom ? a big black thick line. :S

Xanime
Initiate
Found the forum!

Sunart and ill make a Pic of that later :o missunderstoof that part than,
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

You have the Int/mana on spellcast meta right? Well the SP/Haste provides the yellow requirement, SP provides the red requirement and a SP/Spirit provides the blue so you'd still be activating it. wink

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
dreamdust.melee
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

He big no from me too this dude

He was in rumsey for one night we took him on a progress run too ICC his performance was there WAY below even rumsey standards also in that raid he was attacking our members in wisp so we removed him out off the raid

Then an hour later his friend was QQing on trade that the rumseys were the biggest and most unfair noobs ever.

So my story of my Bigg no here is based on skillz WAY too low and attitude like he is elitest while he is not even near and he will always blame his faillure too others and not admid he is wrong

dreamdust.melee wrote:

He was in rumsey for one night we took him on a progress run too ICC his performance was there WAY below even rumsey standards also in that raid he was attacking our members in wisp so we removed him out off the raid

Then an hour later his friend was QQing on trade that the rumseys were the biggest and most unfair noobs ever.

So my story of my Bigg no here is based on skillz WAY too low and attitude like he is elitest while he is not even near and he will always blame his faillure too others and not admid he is wrong

75% of this is a lie anyway, yes my mate did things in trade (didnt ask for that) i got kicked out for starting gunship when i raged cause RL kicked me cause "ppl" whined about me and i didnt even do things wrong, when i was in rumsey i was doing not even that bad if im looking at my healing now, yes it was bad.
dreamdust.melee
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Xanime wrote:
dreamdust.melee wrote:

75% of this is a lie anyway, yes my mate did things in trade (didnt ask for that) i got kicked out for starting gunship when i raged cause RL kicked me cause "ppl" whined about me and i didnt even do things wrong, when i was in rumsey i was doing not even that bad if im looking at my healing now, yes it was bad.

See this answer say enough whot i mean

Maybe ur a lil right that i most of the time blame other for my mistakes but ur bringing up a whole other thing now, that wasnt my fault there, and i dont see myself as the elitest and i don't even want to be that.
Xanime
Initiate
Found the forum!

and for my skill that i have now? how can you say that now. you have seen me healing once? or 0 times for 10 min? and that was what 3 months ago? ppl can make a lil progress in 3 months i quess?
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hello there, I'm the Druid Class Rep, Mystikal.

I'm going to have a more thorough look over this later, although Vieane has certainly covered most of the Resto concerns.

We do take feedback from our members seriously, but rest assured that, if we feel you can be an asset, we'll make sure you're given a chance to prove yourself to us. That's what the trials are all about.

Please keep this on topic now and as I mentioned, I'll be back later to cover your application in details.

Ande-thoras'ethil, brother Druid!

Mystikal - Druid Class Rep

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

ehrmm.. a guy playing a female nightelf called Anime?
Be right back, looking for the nearest wall to slam my head against.
Xanime
Initiate
Found the forum!

HeHe Dj Anime is a Girl -> WoW Char Select screen --> Female Night Elf = Me :<
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

Hey there again, let me see your reply... right.

Back off to the wall it is, /sigh
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: