Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Styiez
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Anime Resto Druid [Declined]

Feronius wrote:
Hey there again, let me see your reply... right.

Back off to the wall it is, /sigh

Oh Fero, don't scare the newcomers Happy
Maybe some of them can be turned into something useful..

wink
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

yep, I would slam my head into a wall if I was healing with that UI, the only thing right about it is X-perl.
tringle post your UI here and let him see how is should look like!

Same as dream. NO

Xanime
Initiate
Found the forum!

Sötpojke wrote:
yep, I would slam my head into a wall if I was healing with that UI, the only thing right about it is X-perl.
tringle post your UI here and let him see how is should look like!

Same as dream. NO

Willing to change it, Tell me how i can make it better, never had a real problem with it anyway
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Your Ui is something you make yourself.
That i think it looks ugly doesnt matter, it's what you think that does.

Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Guys, can we keep it constructive please?

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Vieane/Selisia wrote:
Guys, can we keep it constructive please?

TROLL ON!

Coming from you, that's priceless xD

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

New leaf and all. But thanks I guess.

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

This has been derailed enough. Quit it or I'm going to start moderating.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

First of all: Everyone calm down stop the trolling and OTing, believe me when Mysti go Bear he is frigging scary ;)

Second of all:

Hey there Anime. Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Im the Recruitment Officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
As you know Mystikal is your Class Representative and he should be around pretty soon to look over your character, but meanwhile I will take a quick glance.

At them moment we are looking for a resto druid to fill our ranks. So now lets see if you have what it takes to be in EoL Happy

When I read through your application I dont feel that I get the feeling of what kind of player you are. You could perhaps have spent a bit more time on making more detalied answeres.
All in all I dont really have many questions to your answeres.

About the whole matter with Rumsey, as Mystikal mentioned we do take the input from our memebers seriously, but it doesn't mean that we would turn down a good play. Unless the attitude of the play is bad in replies to his/her application. Havent seen a bad attitude yet so thats good ;)

Mystikal will take you through a deeper evaluation, and Vieane (thanks hun) has already given you some advices that you should definetly listen to ;)

When Mystikal has given his opinion, and possible issues has been solved I shall give my verdict as wether you will get a trial or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

Than i dont see why u say NOonly cause my ui is diff than urs, because this UI is perfect for me.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

First of all: Everyone calm down stop the trolling and OTing, believe me when Mysti go Bear he is frigging scary ;)

Second of all:

Hey there Anime. Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Im the Recruitment Officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
As you know Mystikal is your Class Representative and he should be around pretty soon to look over your character, but meanwhile I will take a quick glance.

At them moment we are looking for a resto druid to fill our ranks. So now lets see if you have what it takes to be in EoL Happy

When I read through your application I dont feel that I get the feeling of what kind of player you are. You could perhaps have spent a bit more time on making more detalied answeres.
All in all I dont really have many questions to your answeres.

About the whole matter with Rumsey, as Mystikal mentioned we do take the input from our memebers seriously, but it doesn't mean that we would turn down a good play. Unless the attitude of the play is bad in replies to his/her application. Havent seen a bad attitude yet so thats good ;)

Mystikal will take you through a deeper evaluation, and Vieane (thanks hun) has already given you some advices that you should definetly listen to ;)

When Mystikal has given his opinion, and possible issues has been solved I shall give my verdict as wether you will get a trial or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

Thanks to reply to this, alrdy took some of Vieanes advice and got new glyph need to look after the spec but after that i almost got it all working i hope Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Northyy
Found the forum!

Anime! i've pugged ALOT with Anime, always polite, isn't a loot whore and is just generally decent. I don't know nothing about druids, but on the personality front...decent.
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran

Ok, I'm all set, so let's see what we've got, shall we?

Spec

Standard Resto spec.
You are only 10 haste rating away from the soft cap, so moving those points out of NG (as Vieane suggested) is a very good idea.
I would concur and say either 3/5 Tranquil Spirit + 2/2 Empowered Touch or 5/5 Tranquil Spirit is best.
Given your current glyph choices, the first option is probably best.

Glyphs

Glad to see you now running the Rapid Rejuvenation and Wild Growth glyphs Happy

Personally, I don't rate the Nourish glyph, as it is definitely a tank-healing only tool. That being said, the Swiftmend glyph is only marginally better, due to the small number of times SM actually gets used. I'd urge you to try the SM glyph and see if it fits your playstyle. If it doesn't, then make sure to pick up Empowered Touch with your now free talent points (and it's also a very nice boost to your HT-bombs).

Enchants

All perfect, except for the +18 Spirit on boots. The gain from this is minimal and is far outweighed by Tuskarr's Vitality.
If you're not strained for mana regen, you might consider changing your head enchant to the Kirin Tor +24 SP / +crit rating enchant.

Gems

Gemming is overall ok, but I've noticed that haste / spirit gem in your gear. You will pick up more than enough haste gear in ICC and so a far better choice for this socket (whilst still meeting the socket bonus) is [Purified Dreadstone] .
Once your haste starts building up from gear, you will need to transition away from [Reckless Ametrine] to [Runed Cardinal Ruby].
All 3 Runed Dragon's Eyes present and accounted for, good going! Happy

Other stuff

[Purified Lunar Dust] is an excellent trinket to replace the Resurgence one. SP on demand is generally poor, unless you're tank-healing and pre-HoTing for a major damage spike.
However, 60 EoF aren't the easiest to come by and, in a pinch, the [Nevermelting Ice Crystal] (from Scourgelord Tyrannus in heroic Pit of Saron) is probably a good enough contender, due to the raw Spellpower on equip.
Also, be sure to grab the [Idol of the Black Willow] when you can - but make it your last upgrade. The upgrade is minimal and 2T10 completely outstrips it. With regards to Frost Emblems, make 2T10 your priority and skip the bits with excessive crit on it (GG Blizzard >_>).

Last question - you've said you're willing to respec to another role if needed, but you didn't say which. Given that we have 4 raiding specs, it's important for us to know which you've got the experience and/or gear for. Please indicate what your choice of off-spec is and let me see the gear for this, either on the Armoury or in-game.

You're looking pretty good on paper and as Miriel already said, we are looking for a good Resto Druid to flesh out our ranks. It could be you!

You have some positive and negative feedback, but I'm happy to put my paw-print to this for now.

Miriel, our Recruitment Officer, will now consider this and decide if we have room for you (and she may also offer some Resto advice of her own Happy ). Good luck and may Cenarius walk with you!

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Xanime
Initiate
Found the forum!

Ok Thanks for the tips u gave me Happy,

I respecced, changed my glyph to SM and i'll see if i like it, changed the ench on my boots and changed the gem in my chest Happy about the trinket, in a couple of days ill hit 60 EoF and ill buy the trinket, about the T10 will get 2 pieces as soon as i can,

and about the respecc if needed i alrdy got a Feral Druid that is well geared for ICC aswell, so if i need to respecc its gonna be moonkin Happy. on Anime i got gear for Feral aswell as the experience for it, but i rather feral on my other druid than have 2 feral druids.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: