Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Anime Resto Druid [Declined]

Well, Moonkin is definitely my speciality, so I would want to see what gear standard your Balance gear is up to, as well as talents, etc.

Let me know when you're about for me to have a quick look.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Xanime
Initiate
Found the forum!

Ok, ill try to finish my boomkin set Happy
Lumé

Hey there,

I was asked by Dreamdust to make a comment on this app as one of Animé's brief former guild leaders (Estera/Esgarath from Lumé Quenta, otherwise known as "The Voice")

IIRC, they were kicked from their trial during an OS3D Zerg run, after being exceptionally immature, messing around and generally offensive. This was on the first day of their trial. They apologised and would have been offered a re trial, but I think had already gone off to another guild.

Those who know me know I'm fairly patient and a nice guy, and I think this is the first person I have just kicked from our guild on the spot... so maybe that says a lot.

Can't say much about level of game play as they were not with us for long enough...

Hope that helps...

Will

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Xanime
Initiate
Found the forum!

Lumé wrote:
Hey there,

I was asked by Dreamdust to make a comment on this app as one of Animé's brief former guild leaders (Estera/Esgarath from Lumé Quenta, otherwise known as "The Voice")

IIRC, they were kicked from their trial during an OS3D Zerg run, after being exceptionally immature, messing around and generally offensive. This was on the first day of their trial. They apologised and would have been offered a re trial, but I think had already gone off to another guild.

Those who know me know I'm fairly patient and a nice guy, and I think this is the first person I have just kicked from our guild on the spot... so maybe that says a lot.

Can't say much about level of game play as they were not with us for long enough...

Hope that helps...

Will

, Almost all true, never got that Re Trial so i left to another guild. more in words i never heard from them agian. I was asking a lil like a noob that day i admit that.
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran

I know of you, The Voice (I am not worthy!) and that is a fairly sobering reference.

Again, as always, it will form part of our decision but we in Echoes believe strongly in second chances (and for this applicant, it would more importantly be a first), so we'll see what our RO has to say.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Azade1
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

He did 0 heals on beasts in laz's ToGC 10 man today. Went AFK or something, dont recall him saying any brb (not 100% sure there though). Laz had to replace him since he wouldnt respond

Skalf
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

Same in my last icc10 pug

Yesterday i had a BIG irl problem that i just had to fix told aureya about it so i thougt it was ok (told him i wouild be back after some mins thougt) but problem got bigger and bigger so i forgot about raid i was in SoZ for that

Same in my last icc10 pug

i didnt PuG ICC10 this week so that almost impossible...

Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Skal didnt say this week.

Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran

Feronius wrote:
Hey there again, let me see your reply... right.

Back off to the wall it is, /sigh

Whahaha... I love the application forums..! envy

Hey again Anime.

Im sorry to say that I dont think that you quit cut it for us. You lack some experiance along with basic knowledge of how you behave in a raid envioment. Like ninja afking is not something that any raiding guild would find amusing Happy
But I just in general get the feeling that we simply would have to form you too much to get what it is we are looking for in our new resto druid.

So Im sorry to say that I simply are going to have to decline you.

Good Luck with your guild hunt!

Declined

-Norriel
The Recruiter.

Happy Thanks for trying anyway, think all people were agianst it from start so it didnt really matter at all i quess :\ AFK Ninjaing.. i would never do that in my life but if u saw that i did plz tell me when Happy im trying to improve myself 2 Happy

Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Once you've improved, you can always apply again. Doors never closed.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Feronius
EoL-Veteran

I'm only against your name dude, hehe

Silly UI's are for pro's.
Although those black bars are a bit of a waste, put some pictures on there to give it a use, hehehe
(Yes, I know.. brilliant raiding advice right there.)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: