Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Coto.
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

re: Coto Holy Paladin [Accepted]

Sex: Male
Nationality: Romanian

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Coto
Race: Human
Class: Holydin
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 158 days
Talent Built(Armory link please): 52/19/0//http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Coto
Set of glyphs used:
Glyph of Beacon of Light
Glyph of Holy Light
Glyph of Seal of Wisdom
Glyph of the Wise
Glyph of Lay on Hands
Glyph of Blessing of Kings
Holy

Holy

Willing to respec (to another role)? Yes
Professions and their level: BS 450//JC 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? Healer

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? cleared Ulduar 10 man and 25 man till Yogg/Toc 25 cleared and toc 10 heroik//Icc 25 cleared 1st quarter and Rotface and Festergut and in Icc 10 cleared 1st quarter plague and dreamwalker

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? atleast 4 and yes

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? well since Undying i dont have anything to brag about sadly

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? Intel(r)Core(TM)2DuoCPU E7500@2.93ghz RAM 4GB//in Dala 40 and in raids 50

Do you ever have latency problems? yes when net provider has problems

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons? Im using Healbot DBM and PP

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? well i healed for all my wow days and usually i feel well as a tank healer.in pvp did well to 1800 in 2v2

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 2 years ago

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? its up to class leaders to give me pointers there

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PVE then PVP/I like to see new content and watch Lore and PV for skills

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) sometimes all day))

Do you share your account with anybody? No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Unnatural/had a corupt dkp system

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty
b)evil!
Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? To make new friends and raids

Why do you think we should choose you? Im a funny guy and not to forget helpful

Who can we contact for reference*? Xulgos

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?I hope i will join the team where i will try to bring a part of my soul to colour a wonderfull team
Paktaï
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Hello i'm Galsif yada yada yada we have already talked in game and you already pretty much know what I am gonna say.

Spec: Is fine just wondering why you took 2/5 toughness and 1/3 imp Devo.

Glyphs: Are all good aswell

Gear: Gear seems to be on a proper lvl for ICC 25 only thing off is your libram. It should be the lower mana on HL cast one seeing as it saved you tons of mana. Or did you have the feeling you had to little SP and needed a boost?

Gemming: Youre gemming is spot on but well ... Its one of those things u almost cant do wrong.

Enchants: Enchants I would say get the Mp5 head and shoulder enchant ( SoH and Wyrmrest accord) instead of the crit once's

Proffesions: Perfect BiS proffesions.

Experience: Experience is pretty much all we can ask for. Experience ( 10 or 25 ) on all bosses except LK.

Add-on's: Add-ons pretty much fine. Would like to see a pic of the UI ( preff in raid ) though

I would also like to inspect you're off specs in game just to get a general clue about how good they are and how good you know your class not just the spec you apply to us with ( this is ofc only if you tried and got a off spec set ).

~~!!Gandalf the Squid!!~~

Coto.
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

re: Coto Holy Paladin

changed head and shoulder ench and spek also
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Forum Image

i use the Lemon one
Posner™
Chatterbox

he has a sense of humour too! awesome!

"Mmmm....Undead Death Knights" *drool* - Quoted from Jaenus
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I also heard he is the worst holy paladin on SSL ;p

Not jokeing
Coto.
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

on what grounds u say that Laerel?
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Also was just informed you was kicked from Unnatural for Ragequitting during a raid?

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Re: Coto Holy Paladin

shadow6 wrote:
on what grounds u say that Laerel?

On the grounds that you made jorgendawns nerdrage with your terribad healing during raids, even after he tried to help you improve

On the grounds that you rage quit a heroic I was tanking because you couldnt keep me alive with flash of light spam back when wotlk first came out

On the grounds that you and your brother both started acting like morons when I pointed out he was doing a terrible job tanking and you a terrible job healing during a Naxx25 some time last year.

Really I have had nothing but bad experience with you and seen/heard bad things about you
Coto.
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

there was no Ragequit just tired of being ignored by GM after a week of pointing out mistakes.And NO Jorgendawns never raged at me in fact he was my best friend.he was my menthor during wotlk and after he left i started talking with Garius.And u were annoyed that u were a emo tank and Alex was better than u.In that Naxx run Fcaezia raid leader apologized for your emo bahaviour and continued next day without u
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

People take your matters else where.

Thank you..

EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
People take your matters else where.

Thank you..

For all i see it's still on-topic , initiate topics are supposed to discus the applicant and his behavior on the server i haven't see a single off topic except mine now.

Found the forum!

I cant say im the best paladin on SSl but i can tell for sure that im not the worst.The fact that Laerel is holding old grudgez is something i cant understand.And in reply to Merke i fully explained to the officer core what were the nature of my problems with Unnatural.I can assure u that Jorgen never hated me.Ask Xulgos about my relations in US.In fact he can tell u how the worst paladin on ssl healed him on Sarth 3 drakes back in the days
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Is that the run where you died on every single lava wave?

Or am I thinking of another run ;p
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: