Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sued
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Main-spec change (Pedobear -> Pedocat) [Accepted <3]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male-ish
Nationality: Slovenian

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: S00d
Race: Night Elf
Class: Dr00d
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 124 days 5 hours 33 minutes
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Sued&gn=Echoes+of+Lordaeron
Set of glyphs used: Glyph of Rip, Glyph of Shred, Glyph of Savage Roar
Willing to respec (to another role)? My secondary spec would remain Feral Tank
Professions and their level: Herbalism/Alchemy, both 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? Melee Pew Pew

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? Raided with Echoes of Lordaeron for two years now, I hope people know who I am by now ^^

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. YARR!

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 2-3 days and yes, ofc

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? I have Knuckle sandwich, which shows my dedication to meleeing things down, I guess

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? 50 fps - 40 fps

Do you ever have latency problems? Rarely.

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons? Only Pedometer Xpress...but that's for RP mainly

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. Do I really have to? QQ

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? It's...S00d...you know...teh dr00d?

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? December of 2006

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? That is why I am asking for a mainspec change...I want to experience raiding as a DPS for once and improve myself in that section of Dr00dness

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, PvP, RP

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) Lately it's about 12 hours a week.

Do you share your account with anybody? Nope.

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? I posted my reasons in my original app for Echoes...but the list is:
Circle of the Moon
The Covenant
Andraste Cadifors

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty Deliciously cute

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! YES!

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? I'm already in Echoes, thank you very much!

Why do you think we should choose you? I'm S00d teh Dr00d

Who can we contact for reference*? My mother!

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?

Ok...all jokes aside - I desire a main spec change from being a feral tank to being a feral dps. In the past few months, I've been DPSing quite a lot in Icecrown, and I've grown to like it quite frankly. I don't think I'm doing shabby DPS, considering I'm using kitty gear that is one tier worse then my tanking gear. Also - I don't think I'm dying to silly stuff and believe that my raid awareness is good. I would really like to have a shot at DPSing with the "big boys" after I regem and re-enchant my current tanking gear into kitty gear. On top of that...my secondary spec and gear will still be tanking, which means that I will help out with the odd tanking job in ICC. Considering most fights need two tanks I was dpsing quite a lot anyway.

One reminder about armory:
-my gear is waiting to be kittified, which means that you won't actually find my "actual" kitty gear on armory...only my tanking gear. Be assured, that I know my stuff when it comes to being a kitty and gearing up for one (EJ ftw). I'm softcapped on ArP and Expertise...capped on Hit...have faith and me!

-my kitty talents are currently set egotistically (to benefit my deeps) - which means I am relying on another feral in the raid, preferably tank for global buffs. Of course, all of this can be redone to benefit the raid more if you guys need me to.

My toes are tingling in anticipation of your decision.

Much love,
S00d teh Dr00d

We would please contact your mother to check your reference that you gave can you supply us with a name , address and phone number ?

After that has been checked out your application will be denied on base of no more tanking with S00d.

no just kidding i think you make a hell of a cat, big vouch form me

Likes forums

Vouch <3

I Hope me have room for you melee wise, you are so important in the guild, raiding and social wise that you deserve alot that you can play with you like most.

Styiez
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

First of all, your "shot with the big boys" doesn't exist until I'm back. Maybe then I can grant you a chance Happy

Secondly, denied.
You'll be taking my DPS spot!

Vouch(not).

Love,
~Sty envy

Upping the guild post count

Pedobear wrote:
What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? I have Knuckle sandwich, which shows my dedication to meleeing things down, I guess

Whahaha...
I love ya man, merry mah gnome..?

Well, I'm usually in favor when people wanna main change -- they usually ask it for a good recent, and have thought it through.
I hope it's possible to fit in the already melee heavy guild roster, since really, this is S00d!

You will remain known as Pedobear though, it's got that ring to it...
Pedocat doesn't really work. no comment

Forum Image

I could get used to that.

Vouch

Upping the guild post count

Sullin wrote:
Forum Image

Vouch

*highfives*
Epic!

HAI S00D!!!

So yeah you know it ;) we have ALOT of melee as it is right now *grin* so good luck fighting for the spots with them, Im pretty sure they are some tough motherfuckers..... aham...

So as long as you dont mind that we might plan you in as Tank every now and then when we need our pro pedobear tanking the little bosses ;) Then I see no problem in giving you a little trial and see how the kitty cat will do.

So Congratulations!!!!

Ohh and heres the blah blah you already know ;) :

I'm happy to let you know you have been Accepted for trial in Echoes of Lordaeron.

During this trial you will be expected to show your skills in raids and your attitude and teamspirit in and outside raids.

To make everything run as smoothly as possible we expect you to do the following things:

- Read the What to do after you got accepted? post, and follow the steps listed there.
- Read the Code of Conduct, our rules.
- Read our Raiding page. Our signup system is explained here.
- Install the EoL addon pack found in the code of conduct under software requirements.
- Check the 'Raids' thread for Sign-Up threads. The signups will open Friday and close on Monday evening. If you have missed this for the reset please check the Set Up thread and post when you can help out.
- Read tactics for bossfights you have not done before and are scheduled in to do with us.

I know this might be a lot to take in at first, but in the end it will save you and us a lot of time and confusion.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact your class representative or one of the officers.

Whisper one of the officers (Saraesa, Mystikal, Emee, Sullin, Merke, Miriel) in game for an invite to the guild.

Good luck!

-Norriel
The Recruiter.

Sullin wrote:
Forum Image

Vouch

Sullin, that is Shotacat (aka gaykitty) XD

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: