Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
munkypuzzle
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

re: Munkypuzzle tries again! Resto Druid [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex:
M
Nationality: Scottish

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Munkypuzzle
Race: Night Elf Mohawk
Class: Druid
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 23 days 5 hours
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Munkypuzzle
Set of glyphs used: Rapid Rejuv, Swiftmend, Wild Growth
Willing to respec (to another role)? Would prefer not to (only
played tree)
Professions and their level: Enchanting 430 / Alchemy 200

What are your primary roles during a raid? Raidhealing, Decursing, CC-ing when applicable. Not to mention CR( Meal Ticket!)

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? Mostly on my mage, Few 60/70 raids complete and everything in WotLK up to 8/12 IC10 & 6/12 IC25. I am used to a raid leading role so obviously learn tactics very quickly. Missed out end of Ulduar =(

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 2-3 - I do raid on my mage with Elemental Order but have plenty of flexability with my calendar to manage 2 raiding chars.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Glory of the Hero, Few Uldy hard modes, OS10 3D, 4/5 ToGC10

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? get 40-70 FPS at all times

Do you ever have latency problems? Only due to server lag.

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons? Decursive, DBM, Recount

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. I am currently working on a new UI for this char so I'll need to sort that out first.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Pschitsophrenia and RP don't make for a good combination.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? About 18 months ago.

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I have recently been using this toon to help out Elemental Order so have passed on a few drops so I have some weak pieces still. I think 1-2 weks of raiding would sort that out though. My professions need some work too.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PVE is my main focus as I like the Teamwork, playing with tactics and the social aspects. PVP is a fun distraction as pounding hordies is always win! RP just not my thing.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 5-10 hours

Do you share your account with anybody? Nobody is THAT lucky!

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Only ever had my own guild for bank space.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty Follow the smell or check the bottom of my boot!

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Just as long as she wears a bell so I don't tread on her by mistake =P

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Some awesome members (fishing for vouches never hurts, you know who you are!) and you guys are a progressive guild who raid content I am confident of coping with.

Why do you think we should choose you? I'm Scottish!

Who can we contact for reference*? Chill, Carina, Vieane, Eyesop (Tree Class Rep for Elemental Order)

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like
to add?
I am a weed tree so dps will be HIGH with me around >
:-(
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

When you say flexibility with your raiding, we use a sign up as follows:-

Character(s): Munkytree
Role(s): Tree
Available days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
Max raidslots: 2-7 (change to your own max)

How would you sign? (our signups are open from friday-monday for the next raiding week).

munkypuzzle
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

With my current commitments my sign-up sheet would look like this:

Character(s): Munkypuzzle
Role(s): Tree
Available days: Friday, Saturday, Tuesday
Max raidslots: 2-3

But I would imagine that as my mage does not require any gear from IC10 that Wednesday will be an additional open slot. I can let a lesser geared member clear the first 2 wings and join in for the progression bosses on the 2nd day.
Gemrah
Veteran-Monkey
Ever so eager to reply

Not the easiest sign up to accomodate, though slightly less infuriating than the weds/thurs only signs I sometimes see. I think you would have to commit to some wednesdays during your trial and certianly when it came to improving gear levels.

I personally don't agree with raiding with 2 guilds at the same time, but that's just me.

Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Huuuuge vouch from me. Gemming/Enchants/Spec etc etc etc are all fine. There's very little gear he can get from outside ICC10/25, the neck and bracers need addressing however, moreso the bracers as you're a little low on haste. If you get the emblems/gold to spare, try and get [Blessed Cenarion Boots] crafted as they are awesome and would help your haste a fair bit.

You've mentioned that you're aware that your professions need sorting so as long as you start to make a headway with that I think miri will be pleased. wink

Good luck on your application. (again!)

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
munkypuzzle
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

I can easily open up a few Wednesday nights for a trial period if given one and possibly more long-term aswell.

EoL's minimum sign-up is 2 nights per week and I am able to commit to at least that every week. It's as if I had a job that prevents me from raiding on certain nights except that instead of being at work I'm just raiding on a different char.

I believe that if given the chance I can prove that raiding with 2 guilds is workable without upsetting either. Isn't that what trials are for?
wink
munkypuzzle
EoL-Veteran
Found the forum!

Thanks Vieane <3, passed on the 10man neck from Rotface the other night, DOH!

I am able to use both my mage's and druid's frost emblems to buy saronite so the crafted boots shouldn't take long to aquire

I can get the 245 crafted bracers in no time but maybe get lucky and not need to if the drops go my way wink
Denize
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Like i said on his first applacation, Vouch from my side.

Rly nice guy, great attitude. Would love to see him with us. I think as far as i know Munky he can handle the raiding in 2 different guilds.

Styiez
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

If he can show true love and submit to my power as a superior being, sure - why not ? envy

Upping the guild post count

Denize wrote:
Like i said on his first applacation, Vouch from my side.

Rly nice guy, great attitude. Would love to see him with us. I think as far as i know Munky he can handle the raiding in 2 different guilds.

/agree
Seems mah sis pretty much nailed it there.
Although I kinda agree with everything said above. envy

All-in-all, this is the man to take.
Known him for quite a while, seen him in raids, he's trying to be the best in what he does, and got a great attitude.

munkymunk wrote:
(fishing for vouches never hurts, you know who you are!)

Now, back to me... *whips out his Gnomeness™* twisted

Cheers guys, would love to raid beside you guys as guildies for once.

Chill been like a mentor to me with his witchcraft theory-crafting skillz! Really helped my mage off to a flying start in Naxx and beyond so I'll pay you back by dropping HoT bombs all over your gnomeness .... wait .... where's the rewind button so I can start over? .... well anyway ... G'nite

confused
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran

Hehe, thanx m8, and I'm gonna keep ya to it.
There's enough of Gnomeness™ for all your HoTness... twisted

Currently a bit outta game though, should be back within a few days... wink

Sorry Munkypuzzle, I didn't even see this here.

I'm normally content to leave the trolling - I mean, assessment - of Resto apps to my Trees (Baqubi, Vieane, Miriel) but I'll still have a look at this ASAP. It probably won't be until later tonight though.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Vieane
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I distinctly remember the sentence: 'You're far more qualified than me to make this assessment' mysti. tongue out

"ohai gaiz i just thought i'd join dis thread cos it seems rly happy and naice"
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran

Vieane/Selisia wrote:
I distinctly remember the sentence: 'You're far more qualified than me to make this assessment' mysti. tongue out

And you'd be correct.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: