Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Kelsur
Found the forum!

re: Karezza Enhancement Shaman [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: English

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Karezza
Race: Draenei
Class: Shaman
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 48 days 12 hours 5 minuets 35 seconds
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Karezza
Set of glyphs used: Feral Spirit, Windfury Weapon, Stormstrike
Willing to respec (to another role)? That is no problem.
Professions and their level: 450 Skinning 450 Leatherworking

What are your primary roles during a raid? Dps, Interupts, Dealing with adds on certain fights

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? I have raided since vanilla wow, during vanilla wow i played a holy paladin right from level 1 up until the burning crusade release date raids included, onyxia, molten core, zul gurub, AQ, BWL, did not manage to get to see much of naxx due to not being online enough to make the progression. During the burning crusade i played a mage that i had leveld gradually during vanilla wow, raided kara, gruul, maggy, zulaman every week i actually played on scarshield legion during the burning crusade, then i didn't get to see much of the sunwell due to the guild i was in at the time not being capable enough to gear up and make a go of it which was quite dissapointing, then rerolling before wotlk i chose shaman, i dont know why but i never felt comfortable with the class that i played and i leveld shaman up to 70 and left it for the time being, and took my priest into wotlk, and raided naxx os really early on made good progress, have raided all wotlk at the moment, attempted deaths demise on my priest however we did not manage it, also went for algalon server first, but we never managed to get the dedicated people that was needed, and so i gave up with trying to achieve something great, and leveld my shaman up due to a lack of them at the time, so thats what im playing now, shaman hasnt got as much achievements as my priest however it is much more advanced gear wise, i have tribute to mad skill on my shaman which i spent many months grinding on my priest to get the tacs perfect from when people werent in amazing gear, so i have all the knowledge from all my characters however im playing my shaman from now until forever, and this is why i have decided to return back to scarshield legion.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Those times are fine, monday i may not be logged on until exactly 19:00 due to working a little later but i can try and re arrange my work shift.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? I am willing to do as many raids as wanted by the guild, i know how important dedication is and i will be dedicated, and i can commit a few days in advanced no problem

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? As i have mentioned in brief detail, one of my guilds a while ago before they disbanded and moved to horde, tried for a long time to get deaths demise, we came so so close however people just werent dedicated and we never managed to get it, also the tribute to insanity, we only ever got mad skill with 1 wipe, due to a unlucky set up from the faction champions. i have had quite a bit of experience with high end achievements but have never managed to get my hands on them

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances?

# 2 x 120mm Standard Case Cooling Fans
# Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz CPU
# Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 Motherboard
# Dual (2) PCI Express Graphics Cards in SLi Mode

* Two nVidia GTX 285 1GB PCI Express Graphics Cards

# 6GB (3 x 2GB) Crucial PC10600 1333MHz DDR3 Ram
# 1000GB 7200rpm SATA II Hard Drive

I leave wow capped at 60 fps as this tends to be smooth enough to play in, latency is no problem either, especially now that the summer is coming along, no interferance

Do you ever have latency problems? As said above no :)

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes i have those addons, and i dont use carbonite or recount gearscore when raiding, only for misc

Are you using any other addons? Yes

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/862/wowscrnshot040810234118.jpg
RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes i have played on this server for a few years and 100% respect the rules.

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? My character is calm but eager, striving for progression and enjoyment at the same time

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 4 weeks after release

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? I think i could improve on the amount of time that i spend helping out others instead of myself, by farming mats that others need.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE. RP, PvP this is purely because of the amount of time ive spent on each area, havent done alot of serious pvp

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) around 7 hours a day unless i have a day off may be a little more

Do you share your account with anybody? No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Banish. i purely joined to help a real life friend out and he is sick of being with them due to the fact they dont care about progression so i left because he did.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty Definatley cute haha :)

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! That would be a dream come true

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Echoes of Lordaeron are a very nice guild with great progression from what i have seen and heard, i would also like to play with a friend of mine who ive known a few years who is in your guild

Why do you think we should choose you? because im not just a dps who lashes out at the boss and spams reccount cause he did x amount of dps, i know for a fact once you have the required dps it is about playing the fight correctly, and i believe i can do that. Also i am liable for attendance and come well equipped with flasks pots and any tactcs or knowledge needed, also i know how to play my class which may seem standard but theres alot of people nowdays who can't seem to be able to do that.

Who can we contact for reference*? Well on the server Lixium is the only person who really knows me.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?[img][/img]
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

App looks good well thought out answers that aren't a single sentence long each its refreshing to read <3

As for character/gear i can't say much only ever played a Shaman as Resto/ele :D so ill leave that too Dream.

GL with your App really impressed with it

Can post, will post

i can note someting fast from spec side
improved stormstrike - 1/2 from talent and more on shield rest seems ok

glypes

wind fury hmm i would try fire nova glype

as gear seems ok and gems i note someting small

20+ ap 10+ crit hmm i would go for 20 ap 10 haste instead and some 40 ap would go for 20 haste or if your stacking up ap go for orange gems 20 ap 10 haste
Kelsur
Found the forum!

Ah i do actually have a few fire nova / windfury glyphs with me as i have been experimenting between the 2, glad you said that to be honest as i was hoping it would be a viable change. And the rest i can sort out no problem
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

^_^ that's from my side dream will over view again and might fix someting better btw isnt castelyn a horde lock? name
Kelsur
Found the forum!

Yes castelyn is thats why ive just changed it, i used to admire him for years he always used to sit in goldshire and he was a awesome person to be honest i actually liked his name so i used it for another server that is probably when i created a guildlaunch account been such a long time though only just realised
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

tough so hes a nice guy he's a rlf of an ingame friend of mine
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

tought so ***
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Enhance Shaman. *beckons into a hug*

Strong app, good answers. Unsure about one or two gem choices; I.E the hit+stam / ap+stam gems. Coming from a melee perspective, I'd take DPS stats over Stam anyday. The 20ap15stam in the shoulders gives an 8ap socket bonus; 28ap 15 stam VS the pure red equiv of 40ap. Essentially, 12ap VS stam. The chest one is more debatable as the 16ap is more tasty but the blue socket can be plugged by a Nightmare Tear.

Now hows about that hug?

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

good point merke. since the enhancment shaman now is stacking haste thats why i pointed at the ap gems
Kelsur
Found the forum!

hehe ive literally just replaced that blue gem for the 10 stats one Happy i didn't realise i hadn't got a 10 stat one on my gear already i think it got replaced from an armour upgrade Happy also i have just revamped my char new gems and sort out that windfury glyph, every little helps Happy

*hug*
dreamdust.melee
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Hello im Dreamdust*wave*

First of all nice apply but on youre character you are rlly way off i see sometings that is class knowledge back from naxx and never gone futher then that

Gemming: i see you gemm pure atp when now haste is FAR superior its based on more white dmg swing means more mealstrom proccs means WAY more dps.

Glyph: Its rlly strange that you do take talent for fire nova but then not take the glyph for it.

Gear: I see you use the most crappy totem ever made for enhance when i saw it it made me shit my pant since you NEVER want a totem that forces a lava lash in youre rotation since lava lash is just a *filler* of you rotation

From my side i say no since we have atm 2active enhance alrdy fighting for a raid spot in a over Full melee team(tnx blizz fucking up enh).
But you look like a nice dude so gl on apply,

Dreamdust

Quote:
Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?[img][/img]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Nah, jk.
Good luck mate, enh applications get Merke in a jolly mood so I doubt you'll need it.

And Castelyn is quite a nice dude yeah, he's dutch.. what else is there to say?
Kelsur
Found the forum!

to be fair, the last time i gemmed my gear as a whole ap was the way to go, i havent had a proper revamp lately so today looks like the day
dreamdust.melee
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Aiden vii wrote:
to be fair, the last time i gemmed my gear as a whole ap was the way to go, i havent had a proper revamp lately so today looks like the day

So you dint therycraft/thought bout gemming since naxx???

Page 1 of 3

Jump to: