Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eleczar

re: Eleczar - unholy/blood dk [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex: male
Nationality: english

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: eleczar
Race: male
Class: deathknight
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 31 days 18 hours
Talent Built(Armory link please): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Eleczar
Set of glyphs used:
Willing to respec (to another role)? yes
Professions and their level: jc, very low mining, low

What are your primary roles during a raid? to dps:)

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? ive raided everything except ulduar hard, ive recently started to play again, done 2 wings of icc 10 (1st and 2nd)

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. 6-10 is ok

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? about 3 raids a week and yes

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? completion achievements

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? in dalaran 40 fps, in raids about 30

Do you ever have latency problems? only on the odd occasion

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yes

Are you using any other addons? no

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? fun ;P

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? year ago ish

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? ----

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? pve,pvp,rp PvE is really fun and not very competative, PVP ive never tried on my 80, i have never RP'd

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day)
6 hours a day roughly ;)
Do you share your account with anybody?
no
What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? cenarion serpents, trauma, rumsey rumblers. CS wasnt very friendly or good at raiding so i left. Trauma i am in atm but isnt very good at organising raids or progressing. Rumsey rumblers was good until my laptop broke so i could enter WoW so they kicked me.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty
a b and c
Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! yesh

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
my friend is in it and progresses massivley and your imba Happy
Why do you think we should choose you? because... i speek alot ( in the good way) and help alts of people, (boosting, quests)

Who can we contact for reference*? email, Flipteamrock@msn.com

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Gear
PvP boots and legs,
Wrong meta try the 21agi instead and lose the 10st 15stam gem its rubbish.

try to replace your cloak. The one Marrorgar on 10man or gunship on 25 man drops are nice for you.

Massivly Over hitcap.
pretty low on crit.
arp is low aswell.

Generally speaking his gear is low.

Blood spec,
pretty standard cant complain there.
Unholy spec, Seems to be using the new spec with Unholy and frost. how is it working for you?

Glyphs
Switch Glyph of Disease for Glyph of Dark Death (Unholy & Blood)
Put in a Glyph of Pestilence (Blood)

Proffesions,
not gonna say more then. Work on it.

Raiding,
Your Experiance is very low. Can't see anywere that you killed second wing in icc, only Rotface in 25man. Care to explain?

No vouch from me, He is not ready.

GL with the apply.

-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

I would like to add a few things as well as correct what Sötpojke said.

Gear
I don´t like seeing you wearing PvP items, not good.
You use the right meta for Unholy!

I agree with Sötpojke about the stats, do something about it!

Unholy specc
I see you use the new Unholy/Frost specc, I also wonder how you´re doing with that.

Enchants
Wrong enchants on Helm, Shoulders and Cloak!

Glyphs
As you don´t have a second Unholy specc, you should replace the Glyph of Disease to Glyph of Dark Death.

Professions
Not even gonna comment.

Skills
Doesn´t seem like he read up on his class.

No vouch

/Arkas
Xulgos
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Hello Eleczar,

Thank you for applying to EoL. I know out of my own experience that this is not an easy thing to do :)

First things first: At this moment EoL is very much full on melee dps. I've already had to sacrifice a tank spot in the Death Knight team to fill in a dps spot. There is simply not enough room to fit us. As such I'm having to advice our recruiter to decline your application.

Normally I go over your character 'on paper' look to see if you live up to the minimum requirements for EoL raiding. Sot and Arkas have been giving their opinion already. If you'd like me to go over your character to give some pointers I'm more then willing to do so. Remember, all the information we write up is not ment to put you down. It is ment to give advice and help you become the best player you can be!

Something I value very much is attitude and skill. I value it way over gear. (of course we need a minimum, but I think you get the idea).
This is something I can not measure from your application, of course.

With regards,

Hey there Eleczar. Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron!

Im sorry to say this, but I simply have to decline your application purely because we dont have room for anymore melee DPS.

Good Luck with your guild hunt!

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: