Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Cecell

re: Application Enchancement Shaman Galadríel [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex:male
Nationality:Turkish

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:Galadríel
Race:Draenei
Class:Enchancement
Level:80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):
Talent Built(Armory link please):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Galadr%C3%ADel
Set of glyphs used:Fire Nova, Feral Sprit and Stormstrike as Major.
Willing to respec (to another role)?I don't mind it. But after respec I will need a little time to learn it.
Professions and their level:
Engineering 450/450
Alchemy 450/450
What are your primary roles during a raid?
Melee Dps
Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?
Hide and Seek, Conscience and Dominion as Officer
Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday.
I can 19:00 to 23:00 all days.
How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?
I can join 3 raids maybe 4. It depends my study program.
What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why?
I can't remember it for now. Because My account was frozen until today.
What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances?
I'm using my notebook mostly. HP dv6000 series 2.33 Ghz İntel Core2Duo CPU, 3 GB Ram and Geforce 9600M GT graphic Card
In dalaran mostly I have 25-30 FPS min.
Do you ever have latency problems?
when i was playing I never get any latency problem except realm issues
Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer?
Of course
Are you using any other addons?
I was using DBM, Recount, and 1 shammy add-on I cant remember it names it was giving warning for Maelstrom Weapon
Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?
Of course I'will.
Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?
31 august 2008
What areas do you think you could improve in and why?

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day)
before nearly all the time :D
Do you share your account with anybody?
noone
What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty
cute
Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
I'm really bored disbanding guilds. And I saw when i was online you guys really good. And I want friendly times. This is just game for fun.
Why do you think we should choose you?
Old and Experienced Player. Well not very old but really experienced about WoW.
Who can we contact for reference*?
I think Arkas and Jaenus still in EoL. You can ask them me as Sylvonia.
Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?I'm not playing since February. So I missed somethings in this time. And I think my gear should be suck on these days i guess :D. Never upgraded after quit from WoW.
Illuvatar / Myrrden
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Sylvonia was a great warrior tank in Conscience, and a nice guy as well. Vouch!
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Quote:

tell us about your raiding experiances Guilds are further down the application form which you missed

Quoted Appli form.
Quote:
What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?

I guess missunderstood first question and missed the second one sorry for that.

In hide and seek and consience i was playing with my first main character which name is Sylvonia as Protection Warrior. In HaS I was MT and cleared Naxx, EoE and OS.
In consience Cleared Ulduar, ToC and ToC10 HM to Anub'arak couldn't get him down.
In Dominion it's same as Consience except I lead ICC10 man raids everyweek cleared first wing, Rotface and Festergut. I tried Valithra and Proffesor Putricide. But couldn't make it.

as you know all of them disbanded. I didn't leave or get kicked anywhere. Before Dominion disbanded I have quit from WoW. Because of some RL work.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
catalysim
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

as talents and glyph i see noting bad but pure gems maybe a small diff 1st priority its haste then ap
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I'm offended you didnt mention me!
Cecell

Damn me How can i forget you laerel Happy. Actually after i activated my acc I have realised many old friends with you Happy. I forget to mention some ppl names aswell and I'm saying sorry guys all of you Happy. Today I have learnt Sjunke and Thorki in here from my old guildies and ofc you laerel Happy. Please forgive me xD
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hello,

I was just wondering if you in Andraste Cadifors roundabout the time I was there.

Your name rings a vague bell but I cannot recall you specifically. When in WotLK did you join AC?

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Hey there Galadríel Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Im the Recruitment Officer and I shall be dealing with your application.
Razsagal is your Class Representative and he should be around pretty soon to look over your character, but meanwhile I will take a quick glance.

At the moment we are very melee heavy and we have only just accepted a Enhancment Shaman for trial. I have to let you know that the chances of you getting in are very slim just on those bases.

Firstly you skipped a shit loads of questions, perhaps you should make sure to read through your application at least once before posting it next time you post ;)

Quote:

I'd like you know what places you have raid experiance with. This also includes any raid instances from Vanilla wow and TBC.

Quote:
What areas do you think you could improve in and why?

You skipped this one.

Quote:
PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?

And you skipped this one too

Quote:
Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!

And another question skipped ;)

Even tho you’ve had a break I wouldn’t say that your gear looks that bad, however I will leave the judgment of your gear to your Class Representative.
However I do hope that you have another character with Sons of Hodir exhaulted, because Galadríel aint exhaulted yet Happy

When Razsagal has given his opinion, and possible issues has been solved I shall give my verdict as wether you will get a trial or not.

Good Luck with your application!

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

Sorry I was re checking my apply but I didn't say I was in Andraste Cadifors. Actually I don't remember any guild in that name maybe it was before me. like i said I started to WoW 31/08/2008 as warrior.
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran

angelksk wrote:
Sorry I was re checking my apply but I didn't say I was in Andraste Cadifors. Actually I don't remember any guild in that name maybe it was before me. like i said I started to WoW 31/08/2008 as warrior.

D'oh. Meant to say Dominion.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Cecell

ok lets start with unanswered questions Happy You cought me Happy

In Hide and Seek and Consience I was playing with my ex-main name sylvonia like i said before. I was tank in both of them. I don't wanna say I was Main Tank or Off-tank because in raids we're changing our roles. like sometimes Skalfli, sometimes Luteth, Protest(In my mind I remember Protest was in here too before i quit from wow whatever Happy) and sometimes me. It was based on bosses.

In Dominion Slyvonia get benched and Galadriel got my main. I was leading 10man raids. Sometimes 25 mans too. Mostly in 25 mans I was arranging tanks and melee dpses. In my role as you know I was dps.

I say truth I don't know tactics in ICC(except lower spire, Plagueworks and Valithra). But I'm sure I'm learning fast that. I don't wanna say I can be the top dps. I would love to say this. But unfortunately I have still lots of 245 items on me. So they need to be replace. Maybe after that. I'm mostly available for raids all week. But I prefer only 3 raids per week until end of June I have a important exams and I have to study sometimes. Well I have only said raids. But I'm really so friendly person. and when someone needs my help and if i'm available (mean online and not slacking in dalaran Happy) I would love to help.

Another question Happy
I prefer to say all of them(PVE, PVP, RP) but I can give time only to PVE for now.

well I love gnomes. I would love to be gnome but there is no gnome shaman /cry :P

and last one u said I didn't have exalted reputation with Son of Hodirs. Yes I don't have exalted status with them but I don't need to be exalted. Because Enchantments are AoB. And my suck dk is exalted with them Happy. So it's not problem. I'm hoping blizzard didn't change that enchantments with BoP.
Cecell

ahh Mystikal u're talking about ex-Dominion. But i was in the new one with Alfonzo and Oksijen.
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

angelksk wrote:
and last one u said I didn't have exalted reputation with Son of Hodirs. Yes I don't have exalted status with them but I don't need to be exalted. Because Enchantments are AoB. And my suck dk is exalted with them Happy. So it's not problem. I'm hoping blizzard didn't change that enchantments with BoP.

If you read my comment properly you can see that I point out that I hope you have a character with exhaulted cus your shaman doesn't have it ;)

Also you still dont really explain how much raiding experiance you have, am I not clear about what I mean or? Happy

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

Sorry for that I forgot it in my last post. I have no experience in Vanilla WoW. I have cleared all raids but it was after Wotlk. So i think it doesn't count. In TBC I have only cleared Grull, but I have killed some bosses in kara, BT and TK. but never had a chance to clear. Because after 1 month i ding level 70 Wotlk has just released.

My all experience in nearly in Wotlk. I have cleared naxx and OS with The exiles(Btw i forgot it I was in the exiles too as my warrior's old name) With HaS I have cleared EoE and Ulduar came out. With Has I can only get down Razorscale and Flameleviathan and got disband unfortunately. After it I have joined Consience and cleared Ulduar with some hard modes except Algalon. And ToC too as normal mode. In 10man I killed factions in heroic mode with Consience then again unfortunately it has been disbanded too .

Then Oksijen whispered me wanna join Dominion in that time actually I wasn't looking any guild. I was thinking to quit. But I accepted it and joined them. With Dominion I have cleared ICC first wing at last in 25man normal mode. In 10man I have killed Rotface and Festergut. so this is it. I have same experience with Sylvonia in silvermoon realm. Actually seems to be I forgot it in there
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: