Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Natelia

re: Natelia, Frost Duel Wield, Death knight :)[Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex:Male
Nationality:Sweden

CHARACTERNatelia

PVEOfc I'm PvE Happy

Name:Natelia
Race:Night elf
Class:Death Knight
Level:80 =P

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):After lich king I have played 21days, at lvl 80 16days Happy
Talent Built(Armory link please):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Natelia (some things there is fail)
Set of glyphs used:You can se in armory link Happy
Willing to respec (to another role)?Yes Happy
Professions and their level:I'm leveling alchemy XD

What are your primary roles during a raid?DPS

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?Well I only raid TogC10/25 icc10/25man Weekly raid daily. And Voa10/25man Happy and I know tactics for every one Happy I have done 9/12 in Icc10 and 25man with my main so know tactics that far Happy

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. That raid time is perfect for me!

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? I can do 5-7 days a week Happy

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why?Ermm I dont think I have so many achivs I dont care about them :S

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances?27fps Normaly

Do you ever have latency problems?Some time but not so often no.

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer?Yes

Are you using any other addons?DBM, Dps meter atlasloot, So many.. Puhhh XD

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?Yes Happy

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?I'm glad try to have fun, got some small rage some times , (she is hot) Its good dps for her gear I do more dps then 6k gs when I have 5,5k Happy I like challengers

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 2004 I think

What areas do you think you could improve in and why?I dont really undearstanded that but if you mean dps and things. I think I can make better DPS in ICc I think I will be able to help alts if you have any and I will give some alchemy to the guild. Happy

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?>>>PvE<<< OFC! PvE is a big challenge to meet hard mobs, PvP is just same thing move around slay hordes :S no fun, RP is fun some times but it start to be annoying Happy

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day)2-4h a day

Do you share your account with anybody?Nope

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?Closed Circle, They was assholes.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tastyAll gnomes are A (cute) But not my gnome rogue Muahha He is the most evil little thing on earth!

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Happy Whats the differens between an gnome guild master and an other race to guild master? OFc I accept that XD

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Becuse you seems to be a really nice raiding guild. And serius in raids, Fun ppl... Happy

Why do you think we should choose you? Becuse I can do good dps, I'm often online, I'm kind to ppl. (If they dont fuck with me ofc then, I say welcome to ignore list)

[b]Who can we contact for reference*?
I dont know any one in the guild :S

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? envy
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Hej hej :)

Xulgos is your CL but i will look over you app and point out a few things.

"beating 6k gs when i have 5.5k gs"? hmm well dont use the gs addon its rubbish and i would definetly like to see you try to out dps me or any other dk in this guild.

Ok what class is your main? name it aswell. Are you applying with the dk as a main or are you continuing to raid somewere else with your main?
these things you have to put in your application.

Quote:
Who can we contact for reference*?I dont know any one in the guild :S

yes.. the reference is someone from the outside who can tell us alittle about you, skills attitude etc.

spec.
Frost: All good there. But switch Glyph of Disease for Glyph of Icy Touch.

Unholy: dual wield in unholy is not something i recomend. You need to read up on Unholy abit more it seems.

Gear.
Pvp Items even gemmed resi. Fix this asap. Your meta is puzzeling me. Get 21agi 3% crit its the best for frost dps. (EJ said so Arkas agree with me now! envy ) and get a 10+ stats gem to complete the meta.

Raiding.
Exp with this char is low. Dont know his main so cant say anything.

Quote:
What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?Closed Circle, They was assholes.

Grab their GM and ask whats up? i wont pry so ill leave that to Xulgos Dk CL and Miriel the recruiter.

also post a screenshot of your ui :)

GL with your application ask if there is anything!

-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Gear
Replace your PvP boots with PvE ones and your hit trinket with something else, you´re already way over hit cap!

Enchants
Are you going to enchant the rest of the gear?

Gems
You should use the +21 Critical Strike Rating and 3% Increased Critical Damage meta,
You should replace the +20 AP and +15 Stamina gem with +10 All stat and then also use a +10 Str and +15 Stamina gem to activate the meta.
You should also use an Eternal Belt Buckle for extra gem.

Specc
The frost specc looks like a standard specc, though I´m not sure what you use the Unholy for, but it doesn´t look good.

Glyph
Your Frost glyphs, you should change Glyph of Disease to Glyph of Icy Touch.
Your Unholy glyphs, you should change Glyph of Scourge Strike to Glyph of Dark Death.

Professions
Level them asap!

Skills
I doubt he reads up on his class, he´s way over hit cap and doesn´t enchant nor gem right!

Raiding experience
He haven´t done much in ICC so far.

He have missed alot of basic stuff!

No vouch

/Arkas
Illuvatar / Myrrden
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Apologies for this being a negative comment, but in our ToC 25 run today, Natelie needed a 1.5s swing 1h weapon for frost spec saying, I want a fast wep for Frost.

This just screams lack of class knowledge to me...
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

thats not good seeing as you want slow weps only :S

Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

i've looked up more on the Glyphs part, Truth be told Glyph of disease is acually better nowadays.

Xulgos
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Hello Natelia,

Thank you for applying to EoL. I know that it´s not an easy thing to do by itself :)

First things first: EoL is currently very heavy on melee dps. In fact, we are so heavy on melee dps that it's effecting our weekly raid schedules. I even had to swap a tank spot within the Death Knight team for a dps spot, just to have enough room to facilitate all the current dps members. For this reason I advice our recruiter to decline this application.

Now for your application itself. Usually I'd write up an assessment of your 'on paper' stats. Arkas and Sot have been doing a great job and I hope their comments and advice will help you become an even more great player!

My personal first glance opinion on your character: You seem like a nice person who is willing to improve and learn. I always like that!

Gearscore: Urg! Yuck! Thats some stupid hype addon which makes stupid players think they are awesome and great players know it's quite useless. Skill and attitude go over gear (gear comes automaticly) and even then this adon could never tell me if you acually knew anything about your gear itself. (composition/gemming/enchanting to fit your talentspec).

You give me the impression that you've been raiding on another character as a main and have recently switched to your Death Knight. I prefer players who've been getting expererience while playing their Death Knight over players who've just switched. Why? Because it shows dedication and a level of knowledge compared to the other situation.

You got quite the work set out for you if you are serious to become the great Death Knight that's lurking within you. But you know what? I think you might just have what it takes :)

I hope the advice here helped you, and remember that even though you are not in EoL, we are always willing to give advice. Our goal is to make you the best player you can become :)

Regards,

Myrrden wrote:
Apologies for this being a negative comment, but in our ToC 25 run today, Natelie needed a 1.5s swing 1h weapon for frost spec saying, I want a fast wep for Frost.

This just screams lack of class knowledge to me...

Also he had a pair of 264 1h's as well >_>
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hey there Natelia. Thank you for applying to Echoes of Lordaeron.

Im sorry I havent responded sooner, but a combination of my net being down and the forum not being accesible has slowed down my reply.

Im sorry to let you know that we simply are too full on melee DPS at the moment, and yes that also mean that we have just amount of DK's we need.

Im sure your a talented player but we cannot offer you a trial on this given time, keep an eye on Current Initiates and see if a DK DPS spot opens up.

Good luck with your guild hunt!

Declined

- Norriel
The Recruiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: