Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

re: Lixium - MM Hunter [Accepted]

REAL LIFE

Sex: Male
Nationality: British

CHARACTER

PVE

Name: Lixium
Race: Dwarf
Class: Hunter
Level: 80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): 118 days
Talent Built(Armory link please) :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Lixium&gn=Domine
Set of glyphs used: (MM) Kill Shot, Serpent Sting, Chimera Shot / (Surv) Kill Shot, Serpent Sting, Explosive Shot
Willing to respec (to another role)? Sure, it's needed sometimes.
Professions and their level: Engineering: 450 Enchanting: 450

What are your primary roles during a raid? Damage dealing and crowd control are the main roles for a hunter. Maintaing a high-end damage out put whilst still being able to kite ect is key.

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? I have cleared all of TOC25 and Most of ICC25 on my old main. On my hunter i have cleared all of TOC25 and the first wing of ICC10/25

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Most days yes.

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? Around 3, i'll always be on time.

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Most achievements really are not difficult, but I consider my Corporal title important. It shows I've been playing wow since launch and hence have the experience to back it up

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? I build computers so im running a Quad core with 4Gb of corsair and a 4670. I get 50 frames in Dala and around 100 in raids.

Do you ever have latency problems? No

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes

Are you using any other addons? Yes i use alot of addons to be able to aid me in raiding, most hunter only.

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment. http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy242/puredismissed/WoWScrnShot_042110_163203.jpg

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Indeed, i have done since launch.

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Lixium is a hunter that is always hunting. Be it enemy's or food, she will be there. She never lets her guard down, that's why she know to be what she is.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? Since launch

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? My PvP, I've let my self go in PvP. Since launch I've been a strong member in the PvP community. Since WOTLK came out, I've left PvP.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE, PvP, RP. This purly to the fact that i am a social person and there for like to talk and play at the same time. I used to lead raids for past guilds due to my confidence in talking. PvE and PvP require alot of coperation and there-for fits me fine.

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) Mostly every day for 4 hours or more.

Do you share your account with anybody? No

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? The Exiles (Disbanded), Banish: due to terrible guild leading, most people didn't get a chance to go ICC there was never any versatility in the groups and there-for i felt left out.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty C

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Damn..

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? To join a Social, Mature and Friendly raiding community

Why do you think we should choose you? Im a vertarain on this server and know most of the people (Even miriel loves me :D ) with my experience not only will you gain a capable hunter, but a good friend.

Who can we contact for reference*? Miriel, Kelsur.

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? My armory is not up to date.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Since armory is out of date ill post what gear ive obtained since.

Tier 10 Shoulders: Ahn'kahar Blood Hunter's Spaulders

251 Belt: Soulthief's Braided Belt

Edit: By Mystikal. Item links added. Thanks.

Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Can you provide the actual name of the belt please? Then I can link the items in your post, letting those who want to have a look hover over them Happy

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
LixiumSSL

Sure, its Soulthief's Braided Belt. It's leather but i was stuck with a 200 belt for some time so its much better.

Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Aight let's go over the gear

Head: a 10agi 10crit gem would have been better
Shoudlers: good
cloak: good
chest: good
bracer good
Gloves: a 10agi 10crit gem would have been better
belt: ok
greaves: ok
boots: ok
rings: missing enchant on one

Weapons: get a 2h

you're over the hitcap, so try and drop some hit.

Talents:
they seem OK

change glyphs of chimera shot and kill shot for Hawk and Steady Shot.

Also known as Azlana or Monck
LixiumSSL

Aight let's go over the gear

Head: a 10agi 10crit gem would have been better
Shoudlers: good
cloak: good
chest: good
bracer good
Gloves: a 10agi 10crit gem would have been better
belt: ok
greaves: ok
boots: ok
rings: missing enchant on one

Weapons: get a 2h

you're over the hitcap, so try and drop some hit.

Talents:
they seem OK

change glyphs of chimera shot and kill shot for Hawk and Steady Shot.

I'm sorry but i would be dropping the two best glyphs in the game. It would gimp my DPS by far. Your asking me to get a 10% increase on my steady shot over a shorter cool down on the best damaging shot. Its proven and its common sence that over a period of a fight you could fit in around 20+ more shots using that glyph. With the steady shot on you gain about 30k more damage. I've posted saying my armory isn't up to date hence my ring not showing as enchanted.

Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Lol, I've spent hours and hours and even more hours researching glyphs and specs. Trust, they're better, and if you don't: spreadsheet it.

LixiumSSL

Lol, I've spent hours and hours and even more hours researching glyphs and specs. Trust, they're better, and if you don't: spreadsheet it.

As have I, in end the difference is really minor. It comes down to play style, I may play different than you hence why I wont cookie cut around specs. If needs be ill change it, but I really don't think its a major difference. I'm happy to take any more advice from you tho.

Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I did a quick sheat for you and it's a whopping 155DPS increase on a standard 6minute fight.

I did a quick sheat for you and it's a whopping 155DPS increase on a standard 6minute fight.

If it means that much then ill change my play style, i really dont think ill do more than i am now.

If it means that much then ill change my play style, i really dont think ill do more than i am now.
I'm happy to change my kill shot one, but i dont think that changing my chy shot will help.

Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

It will, for starters it will ensure that all Improved SS procs will go to CHS due to the standatd rotation of CHS > AS > ArcS > SS x3

Really it IS better

LixiumSSL

It will, for starters it will ensure that all Improved SS procs will go to CHS due to the standatd rotation of CHS > AS > ArcS > SS x3

Really it IS better

Ill try it out, it cant do any harm.

Really it IS better

I've just got tier 10 gloves to update you all.

LixiumSSL

Really it IS better

I've just got tier 10 gloves to update you all.

And just got triumph legs aswell :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: