Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Puredismissed

re: Lixium - MM Hunter [Accepted]

Kelsur wrote:
Imo it was siobhan, she rage deleted it

Hehe shes dumped then ;)
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

:o

Seeing our hunter team consists mainly of ppl with 'companion' you sir, just failed.

SUPERMEGAOMGWTFBBQDISVOUCH!

j/k

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Puredismissed

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
Hi Lixium, Thank you for applying to the Echoes of Lordaeron!

Right I can start with saying that I have known Lixium for about three years perhaps more, and I used to be his leader so I do know how to handle him (he needs loads of beating *nods*). Further more I remember him as a good hunter and a stubborn person who wants to do his best at all times. He might seem like he doesn’t agree with you when discussing Hunter stuff, but most of the time he comes around and tests it out, which I think is a good value of his Happy

I havent seen him in action other than one ToC fail run, but I would say he pulled his weight. However he did needed the gear at that point so I dont know what his DPS is like now Happy

Anyways, the serious part..

Gear: Since last we spoke you have showed a dedication as to improve your gear towards the level I asked you to. And it’s only a week or so ago that we spoke, so Im happy.
Enchants: Your enchantes are fine Happy
Gems: As Azlana said: Head: a 10agi 10crit gem would have been better, Gloves: a 10agi 10crit gem would have been better.
Glyphs: Cant see on your Armory that you changed your Glyphs, but you told me in game that you did, which ones did you change?
Spec: No comments really, your spec is MM without Trueshot.... We might ask you to spec into trueshot, but no need to do it now.

You are indeed very much over the hit cap which is 8% if you should be in doubt Happy
Also as soon as you can get hold of a 2 hander better than your two weapons you wanna switch to that Happy

Addons- You should know that Gearscore (if you use it) is banned during our raid times; it causes way to much lag cus it spams everyone in the guild, even if your not in the raid it spams the people in the raid.

Proffessions- You dont have 450 Enchanting btw ;) it’s only 427 *pokes*

Previous Guilds/Raiding- *cough* you fail to mention your RP guilds. Nanna is not angry, Nanna is disapionted, very disapointed. Other than that I’d say that even tho you havent cleared ICC 25 I would expect that you can pull your weight easily, and that you will be able to adapt fast to new fights.
Who was your old main by any chance? I only remember Lixium as your main here on SSL ;)

Current Recruiting state- At the moment we are looking for a experianced Hunter to fill our ranks, you might very well be that hunter we are looking for.
However we do have a very full raid roster so it might be hard fitting you in.
I will leave it up to the Assistant Recruiter to look more through your application and together with him and the set up maker we will make a decision as to wether you will get a trial or not.

Good luck on your application!

- Norrinja
Hunter Class Representative
The Recruiter.

I've replaced on of my rings with a 264 item called Band of the Bone Colossus. I'm whispering a GM as i post this asking if i can have the 232 ARMP trinket that i had back. This should normalize my hit.
Puredismissed

LixiumSSL wrote:
Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
Hi Lixium, Thank you for applying to the Echoes of Lordaeron!

Right I can start with saying that I have known Lixium for about three years perhaps more, and I used to be his leader so I do know how to handle him (he needs loads of beating *nods*). Further more I remember him as a good hunter and a stubborn person who wants to do his best at all times. He might seem like he doesn’t agree with you when discussing Hunter stuff, but most of the time he comes around and tests it out, which I think is a good value of his Happy

I havent seen him in action other than one ToC fail run, but I would say he pulled his weight. However he did needed the gear at that point so I dont know what his DPS is like now Happy

Anyways, the serious part..

Gear: Since last we spoke you have showed a dedication as to improve your gear towards the level I asked you to. And it’s only a week or so ago that we spoke, so Im happy.
Enchants: Your enchantes are fine Happy
Gems: As Azlana said: Head: a 10agi 10crit gem would have been better, Gloves: a 10agi 10crit gem would have been better.
Glyphs: Cant see on your Armory that you changed your Glyphs, but you told me in game that you did, which ones did you change?
Spec: No comments really, your spec is MM without Trueshot.... We might ask you to spec into trueshot, but no need to do it now.

You are indeed very much over the hit cap which is 8% if you should be in doubt Happy
Also as soon as you can get hold of a 2 hander better than your two weapons you wanna switch to that Happy

Addons- You should know that Gearscore (if you use it) is banned during our raid times; it causes way to much lag cus it spams everyone in the guild, even if your not in the raid it spams the people in the raid.

Proffessions- You dont have 450 Enchanting btw ;) it’s only 427 *pokes*

Previous Guilds/Raiding- *cough* you fail to mention your RP guilds. Nanna is not angry, Nanna is disapionted, very disapointed. Other than that I’d say that even tho you havent cleared ICC 25 I would expect that you can pull your weight easily, and that you will be able to adapt fast to new fights.
Who was your old main by any chance? I only remember Lixium as your main here on SSL ;)

Current Recruiting state- At the moment we are looking for a experianced Hunter to fill our ranks, you might very well be that hunter we are looking for.
However we do have a very full raid roster so it might be hard fitting you in.
I will leave it up to the Assistant Recruiter to look more through your application and together with him and the set up maker we will make a decision as to wether you will get a trial or not.

Good luck on your application!

- Norrinja
Hunter Class Representative
The Recruiter.

I've replaced on of my rings with a 264 item called Band of the Bone Colossus. I'm whispering a GM as i post this asking if i can have the 232 ARMP trinket that i had back. This should normalize my hit.

I'm now on 8.75% Hit Rating.
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Advice: Dont delete items unless they are really really old and only usable for RP (dont delete RP items either, but come on, you can't RP Lixium as DRAFFFF QQ).

;)

Nanna

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
Advice: Dont delete items unless they are really really old and only usable for RP (dont delete RP items either, but come on, you can't RP Lixium as DRAFFFF QQ).

;)

Nanna

I can RP as a dwarf!! I host weight watchers!!!!!
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

But Lixium is not a DARF..... WOMAN!!!! its a nef guy damit! :P

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
But Lixium is not a DARF..... WOMAN!!!! its a nef guy damit! :P

I'd switch back, but I'm in need of a guild ;)
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

LAWL I dont RP on Miri anymore so tough luck ;) :P

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
LAWL I dont RP on Miri anymore so tough luck ;) :P

Well that sucks . Anyway back to a serious note, as I've said my hit is now normal. Do you have any more suggestions?
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran

Nope Im happy..... Now I just gotta talk with the Recruitment Assistant and Set up maker and we should have an answer for you Happy

Miriel/Norrinja wrote:
Nope Im happy..... Now I just gotta talk with the Recruitment Assistant and Set up maker and we should have an answer for you Happy

Cool cool, time for a bath ;)
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Still missing those glyphs mate...

Puredismissed

Azlannagh wrote:
Still missing those glyphs mate...

As I've said, I have a set of those glyphs. I'm waiting to use them in a raid environment.
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

and how are you going to compare it to other raids then, if it's a pug, the setup of buffs is hardly consistent and your DPS will suffer more from RNG and bad players then you changing the glyphs. The only way to accurately calculate and test changes in gear, spec and glyphs is with a spreadsheet.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: