Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
paladintankadin

re: JEANNEDAR [Declined]

REAL LIFE
Sex: Male
Nationality: irish

Tank/paladin.

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game): EVERYDAY. more than 7hours per day.
Talent Built(Armory link please):
Willing to respec (to another role)? No
Professions and their level: JC450. Engineering.

What are your primary roles during a raid? TANK (:

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? All wrath content.

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. yes

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? As many as possible

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Lots.

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? Built my own computer. 60FPS on ultra graphics in all locations. and 80ping (:

Do you ever have latency problems? NO, never.

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? yes

Are you using any other addons? Yes.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? sure

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality? Small skinny and blonde.

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW? 4 years ago

What areas do you think you could improve in and why? Not sure, maybe you could tell me.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PVE, PVP, RP

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 8 or more.
Do you share your account with anybody? NO

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Confused, leaving if i get accepted.

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tast.... errmm.. joke right (: C tasty

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! Yes whats wrong with gnomes?

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Because I love raiding, and I put alot of hours into wow.

Why do you think we should choose you? Because one day im going to be one of the best tanks around.

Who can we contact for reference*? Ask the guild

Thanks.
paladintankadin

Forum Image
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

1+2 bound to taunts

I love it
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Forgot Armory link ^^

armoury isn't working for me at the moment.
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

If you're using the default UI, it's a good idea to turn on the 'Consolidate Buffs' option in the Interface options. It'll remove about 3 lines of buffs from the top right.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

I´m not going to comment on the gear nor really read the application.

This is a huge dis-vouch due to the gear.

Sorry. Perhaps you should actaully try get some gear before applying to a guild that is currently doing end game boss and HM´s.

Good luck.

/Arkas
Derdriu.
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

This was written in what? 2 mins?

WTS ONE TEN THOUSANDTH OF MY SKILL TO EACH OF YOU AND WE'LL BE GOOD!
Riha
Arla..
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Hey I'm just going to have a quick flick over your app and charater, No longer a prot pally but i enjoy sticking my nose in :D

Gear: Its bad too be honest you, Looks like you've taken no care in choosing pieces to get too the various caps which is why you are gemming for them instead of pure stamina stacking.

Get [Sentinel's Winter Cloak] to replace your cloak its only 50 [Emblem of Frost] .

As for your trinkets get yourself [Corroded Skeleton Key] Or [Heart of Iron] Or both.

Your [Keystone Great-Ring] Needs replacing ASAP its rubbish and there are much better options in ToC10 and Even ToC5 heroic

Run ToC10 to replace [Splintered Door of the Citadel]

Gems: Your Gemming Expertise which tells me you you dont have the Glyph of Vengeance already with this glyph you only need 16 expertise so never gem it.
Too many defence gems you should take piecces that get you defence capped and work from there instead of going for really high item level pieces with no defence and not being able to get the defence needed purely from other gear.

Enchants: Not much i can say about them.. the ones that aren't defence enchants are fine except if you need the 2% threat from the glove enchant your doing something very wrong.

Professions: over 400 Decent Professions and getting the good bits from them both though Engineering is abit meh for tanks in all fairness.

Spec: really wierd spec actually i'll give it a run down later on if i can but i suggest you go and read www.maintankadin.com or www.elitistjerks.com and learn abit more about paladin tanking.

Gltphs: Drop the Spiritual attunement Glyph and Get Seal of Vengeance and Drop the hammer glyph for divine plea

In all honesty your not at the Level EoL needs going into Hardmodes and LK25 and would take too long to gear you up before hand Dis-vouch

Forum Pet

Riha. wrote:

Your [Keystone Great-Ring] Needs replacing ASAP its rubbish and there are much better options in ToC10 and Even ToC5 heroic

I swear to god tankadin if you dont own her right now I will.

You say one day you will be the best tank on our server, show me what you know now then!
Posner™
Chatterbox

Quote:
Why do you think we should choose you? Because one day im going to be one of the best tanks around.

Confidence is good...overconfidence can be a tanks downfall. Gear only covers so much.

"Mmmm....Undead Death Knights" *drool* - Quoted from Jaenus
Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Being over confident when I had no gear got me to where I am today

but in fairness my Application was about 50 times better written than this
Posner™
Chatterbox

lae..well...your lae...so that dont count. twisted

looking at glyphs makes me *gasp*

Spiritual attunement is horrible, especially at higher raiding levels.
Divine plea for the 3% damage reduction would be better

consider the seal of vengeance glyph instead of your taunt glyph (unless you notice your constantly missing taunts)

"Mmmm....Undead Death Knights" *drool* - Quoted from Jaenus
Mafkaazs

Wouldn't recommend this guy to you, I was raidleading with him as a tank. First of he told me this was an alt, his main should have downed the lk.

Some mess he made:
- tried to tank deathwhisper in p1
- aoe'd @ saurfang
- failed @ taunting off stacks from the other tank at festergut (could have been the other tank)

after that he tried to tell me that he created the guild 'confused'.
/ignore
anyway, he did manage to learn what to do pretty fast.. its just very annoying if he tells you that he knows the tacts while he doesnt.

Hope this will help you Happy
~Kresimira
<Serbian Knights>

Styiez
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

The topic made me giggle.
Haven't seen anything quite like this in a while :D

You Irish people are funny envy
Half of the answers are wrong in the form.

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: