Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Téliaaa

re: Join Echoes Of lordaeron [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex:male
Nationality:Belg

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:Arknay
Race:Humen
Class:Death Knight
Level:80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):
14 day's 16 hour 58 min

Talent Built(Armory link please):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Arknay

Set of glyphs used: Glyph of Heart Strike, Glyph of Death strike , Glyph of disease, Glyph of Horn of Winter , Glyph of Pestilence , Glyph of Death's Embrance.

Willing to respec (to another role)? What needs that needs so , Yes.

Professions and their level:Mining and JC But still grading it up.

What are your primary roles during a raid?Always be a fair man and be patience.

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?
I love Icecrown Citadel : Boss Lady Daethwhisper i love it to keep running,so i am always active ont hat boss :P

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Mostly yes. just not Monday and Thursday

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 5 A week

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Epic , cause i am Epic :P

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances?Well i never lagg just in ICC On lord marrowgar i lagg like hell

Do you ever have latency problems? Nope not that i know from

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer?Yes

Are you using any other addons?No

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?Well i dont like RP At all

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?Arknay 80 DK blood speced and Unholy .

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?
2 Years ago
What areas do you think you could improve in and why?A trinket Legs Helm, cape neclare and Bracers.

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why? PvE , PvP , and no RP since i dinged 80 i just keep raiding cause i wanna build myself as fast if possible up . PvP I just do Wg thats all for my honner for gems and i never RP

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) Well i try to log everyday mosty for long otherwise if i am not online i need to do specale things.

Do you share your account with anybody? No i never would

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them? Trauma they dont raid at all since i know but there are nice geared ppl with 5.5-6 k gs in sometime's they raid one day a week

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty : Cute :P

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one! i woudn't maater if guild master was a gnome a guil dmaster is a guild master .

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron? Get my Gear up and Do much raids so much as pissble and helpt he guild if possible and needed.

Why do you think we should choose you? No i dont think so

Who can we contact for reference*?Nobody

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?Goodluck if i can't join the guild and do many hard mode's in Future guys!!!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Tallwarri wrote:
Why do you think we should choose you? No i dont think so

This bothers me.. why did you apply then?

Ok your overall gear lvl is so low. you have a tank trinket and tank legs. pvp bracers also.

Experiance is also very low.

GL with your application.
Xulgos the Dk CL will be with you soon to comment.

Last edited by Sötpojke on 2010/05/03 9:30; edited 1 time in total

Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

I think he probably just misunderstood the question, Sot wink

Even as a native English speaker, I can sort of see how it might come across to a foreigner and he has answered it that way. Amusing, but not something to jump on.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

I´ll start out with asking, was it too hard for you to copy the template? Because this was really hard to read tbh.

Anyway...

Gear: Not good enough, I see PvP items and tanking items, wtf?

Enchants/Gems: The only Enchant I can see is a PvP one... And the gems; wrong meta, wrong gem in belt and I can see two +16 Strength gems, ouch! Atleast you got the weapon Enchant right!

Talent/Glyphs: Both speccs looks very, very weird. Wrong glyphs aswell!

Professions: Level them asap!

Experience: Seem to have very low ICC experience, only done the three first bosses on 10man, with his DK atleast.

Are you aware of that you´re applying to a guild that´s doing Lich King 25 and 10man HM´s? Because you´re, tbh, far away from the gear you need for it.

No vouch.

/Arkas
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Yea I figured that out Mysti, just wanted to see what he was gonna answer ;)

And Arkas it isnt that hard to read. Just that he somehow managed to remove the bolded part. A uniqe way to mess up atleast :D

Xulgos
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Dear Arknay,

Thank you for applying to EoL. I know it is hard to make an application on this website. I had trouble doing it myself in the past.
Now, first things first: EoL is -very- full on Death Knights. Both Tank and DPS ones. (we are very short on the healing types....might have something to do that we suck as raidhealers). So at this moment in time I simply do not have the room to advice a trial to the recruiter. So my advice would be: No trial due to no room.

Now, this doesn't end here though. We at EoL always thrive to make you the best Death Knight you can be! As such our DK team has already given you some advice on how to improve your game and skills. I myself will make my own personal assessment of your character as well. I'll post this later.

Oh, on a seperate note: Gearscore adon is so incredible stupid that people who speak of it to me are kindly requested to never mention the idiotmeter adon again, or I'll be forced to not contact those people ever again for my own mental protection. So please, dump the adon and think for yourself. You'll be a better person, I promise.

I'll post again to give my vieuw on your character and give some friendly advice.

Regards,

Xulgos why do you sound like EoL's PR manager? :p

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Because he is awesome? Happy

Yea I never checked glyphs and specs, gems and enchants. Well I would advice you to check out ElitistJerks.com Their Dk forums are really informative. Skeleton Jacks Blogg is awesome aswell.

It's always better to learn for yourself then you will grow into a much better player.

If you lagg on marrowgar you are gonna have trouble on later bosses in Icc aswell

one thing I saw on your boots. Unless you need a blue gem for your meta, you should always Gem 20st in blue sockets and if you need for meta you should have one 10+ all stats gem and one 10st 15stamina gem. same with the gem in your belt should be 20st aswell since you are not aiming for a bonus. You should change Meta aswell chose 21agi 3% crit damage or 21crit chance 3%crit dmg. <-Arkas will yell you to take this one ;)

other then that only a few missing enchants to pick up. Dump the head enchant its for pvp ! ;)

Yea proffesions work them up fast!

Specs:

Unholy: this spec is acually just fine. When you work your way up and require better gear you might wanna look into getting 3/3 reping and lose some points in Dark conviction or Morbidity.

Blood: Blood part of this spec is good. the unholy part on the other hand you should pick up two points in Epidemic and 2 points in Blood-caked blade and lose 3points in Morbidity and 1 point in Necrosis.

Last edited by Sötpojke on 2010/05/03 12:52; edited 2 times in total

Jaenus
EoL-Veteran

Actually Sot, can't speak for everyone here but Marrowgar is the boss that i consistently lag on, any other lag is purely random for me but marrow is all the time. So not necessarily the case that lag on that will mean he'd lag on other stuff (as i don not myself).

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Jaenus wrote:
look up one post :P

Yea you are probably right. I myself dont lagg on any fights anymore but on my old comp, Marrow, proff and BQL was quite laggy and sindy and LK would probably be one of these fights too.

Jaenus
EoL-Veteran

Marrows bad purely on the Height of the room, meaning that with a certain level of comp even cranking down settings to min will still result in some lag. Aye the others are pretty tough on a bad rig too tbh, thankfully mine aint that bad currently ;)

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

What Söt said, you want to check Elitist Jerks out.

And for the speccs, you want to use either 17/0/54 or 14/0/57 if you´ve 2 pieces of T10. Glyphs included.
Another option is 0/17/54.
But if you want to play Blood, I believe the standard specc is 51/0/20 with Glyph of Disease or 51/0/20 with Glyph of Dark Death.

I may of course be wrong with something when it comes to the Blood specc, but if you take a look at Elitist Jerks site, you can find out for yourself.

/Arkas
Xulgos
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Sot and Arkas, thank you for explaining more to him and pointing out the way so he can make an unholy mark of his own upon our server:)

My own assessment will be less accurate then Sot and Arkas's advice. They are our dps dk's and know most about the dps side of our class. As such I'll leave you with their advice on your talents, spec and gear. I myself will give you some other advice: When we have room in our guild, I'm not looking for just some awesome DK player. I'm looking for a guildie.
Gear comes automaticly...I really could care less about gear. Attitude, skill and knowledge of your class...thats what I'm primary looking for in potential new Death Knights.

With allt his advice, I wish you well on your hunt for a guild. Use what you will and I'm sure you'll become the most feared Death Knight of all.

...wait no..that'll mean you'd have to beat me......can't have that..

SHOO! *rawr* *wink*

Azlannagh wrote:
Xulgos why do you sound like EoL's PR manager? :p

Because I believe that applicants should be treated politely, with respect and sincerely.

Even if someone is posting double, applying double and his info is not accurate.

Also, I get payed for the job...

...wait...no again....crap...

I hate my life...

Warriors can't heal, can they Jaenus?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: