Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Téliaaa

re: Holydin wants to join Echoes of lordaeron [Declined]

REAL LIFE

Sex:male
Nationality:Belg

CHARACTER

PVE

Name:Tallwarrior
Race:Humen
Class:Paladin
Level:80

Played Time( day/hour/min you see when you type "/played" in game):24 day's 7 hour's 48 min

Talent Built(Armory link please):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Tallwarrior

Set of glyphs used:Glyyph of holy light , Glyph Of Flash of light , Glyph of Seal of light , Glyph of Blessing of might , Glyph of blessing of wisdom , Glyph of blessing of kings.

Willing to respec (to another role)? Ye directly what needs that needs Happy
Professions and their level:Mining 450 and still thinking for a second proff that wud be usefull for me.

What are your primary roles during a raid?I will always be fair and i'll start to be unfaire if someone else starts to go unfair and be patience

Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences?Icecrown citadel i done all bosses just not Blood queen lan'anel,Sindargosa and LK

Can you raid during our raid times? 19:00 to 23:00 on all days, except saturday. Yep :-)

How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront?yes no problem if they are seen a copuple days up front i'll be there mostly

What (difficult) achievements do you have that you consider relevant to the application? Why? Boned 25 cause its hard to down 3 spike's withing the time and heals those persons on a spike (its not rly that hard :P)

What kind of computer hardware do you use? How many FPS are you getting in Dalaran and (raid) instances? i Never lagg somewhere so think that is okey

Do you ever have latency problems?Nope never since 1 year ago hehe

Please read our software requirements. Can you install and use the required AddOns on your computer? Yes i and i also deleted GS aswell it sucks balls

Are you using any other addons? yes PP

Please add a screenshot of your UI here, ideally in a raiding environment.

RP

It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?

Can you briefly tell us about your characters personality?

GENERAL

When did you start playing WoW?

What areas do you think you could improve in and why?

PvE, PvP and RP? Which aspect(s) of the game you like better in which descending order and why?

How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day)

Do you share your account with anybody?

What are your previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving them?

How do you find gnomes? a) cute, b) evil or c) tasty

Are you aware that if accepted, your guild master will be a gnome? And no, the previous question has no relevance with this one!

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?

Why do you think we should choose you?

Who can we contact for reference*?

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Number of posts does not have a positive correlation with chances of entry. Quite the opposite in fact.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Airaniel
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Hello there.

Im the recruiter of Echoes of Lordaeron.

To behonest it seems alot like your joking with us, also you havent commented on anything that people have said in your applications.

I dont see anyone saying anything good about you or your skills, so I am bound to say that you simply dont cut it for us.

Good Luck with your guild hunt.

Declined

- Norriel
The recruiter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: