Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Sullin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: Aureya - Application for Cheerleader/War Veteran [Declined]

Cheerleader name implies that they cheer for the guild and make sure there's a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the guild.

Do you think you can do this Laz?

I have some pretty nice screenshots of how friendly laz can be...not

Raszagal
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Mystikal / Adun wrote:
So, let me get this straight. You come in and make a cheerleader application that's a public attack on a good portion of the Officer team and then expect to have it supported?

Remind me again why I should vouch...?

This.

Ras

Aeolthelwen wrote:
*Stamp of CLF's (Cheerleader Liberation Front) approval*

We of the Cheerleader Liberation Front welcome you with open arms, even though your a retripainz

Thanking you! You've always been a strange one Aeol but you always seem to make me chuckle. You're old school and you remind me of sued in so many ways! :D

Mystikal / Adun wrote:
So, let me get this straight. You come in and make a cheerleader application that's a public attack on a good portion of the Officer team and then expect to have it supported?

Remind me again why I should vouch...?

2 of about 15 officers is not a good portion. And it wasn't an attack. I stated why i stepped down briefly and didn't want to cause issues. As for the druid things, it makes a lot of us chuckle to ourselves when you talk about druids being underpowered. You guys really are overpowered Happy

Arkas / Clawne wrote:
I hope we´ll raid together again some time!

Btw, nice application!

Once again, huge vouch for War Veteran rank!

/Arkas

We've raided together for 2 expansions now, in Unnatural and in the Echoes of Lordaeron. I like to think of all my friends in the guild and out that you're one i'll get a chance to meet up again with and push hard with. Maybe you'll move servers, maybe i will. But i'd like to keep in touch man.

@ Laerel, i've never heard you call me a friend but its nice to see oddly enough. Your praise was always sparing but thanks. I wanted to throttle you at times when we 3v3'd but i think i can forgive you .... assuming you buy the first round sometime. ^^

Gemrah wrote:
Same reason I should Mysti...

No vouch.

Always were good at seeing the bad, never the good. Never liked your attitude and i don't beat around the bush. If i don't like you i tell you but i won't lose sleep because you didn't vouch Happy

Myrrden wrote:
I've not experienced the attitude other than on one occasion when he said something i didn't (although probably should have) reacted to. "Sorry but you are not even 1/2 of Derdriu".

While, I am not going to argue this one way or the other, my question is, does this guy have any tact?!

Sorry but no vouch

IT WAS A JOKE. Derdrui's an amazing healer and i was saying by being half of him you're somewhat an amazing healer. Meh. If you're basing your dis-vouch on one event that was intended as a joke on vent with friends then i'm impressed.

@ Azade..... Lol.

So far i'd call most of whats been put here as half for half against, and most of its recycled arguments. What have i done really in the past few weeks that's so out of line. Who have i apparently berated and belittled? Seriously? I've just been enjoying my time and enjoying a social atmosphere and enjoying a break from raiding whilst i sort out College and sarah moving down. I'm not the most tactful of speakers but i believe in the Echoes reputation. I don't speak OOC, i don't spam trade or other channels. And if you really want to know my guild history liesje for my application when i've been in the guild for over a year sure thing. ^^

Upping the guild post count

Forgotten about Emee and Ady already, I see...

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Manilicious
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Unless I missed something completely he didn't write anything about Ady or Emee in the application. And I highly doubt that the druid QQ comment was directed at anyone other than you Mystikal.
So he didn't "attack" anyone else than you and Rasz.

Just for the objectivity.

Chatterbox

Meh you dint even name me in peeple that you know in the guild....
even ur signature you have becouse of me YOU MAKE ME CRY

Still i vouch for you if you want pvp with me.....since atm thats one of only things attract me too wow(sry again bad english but well im bad typer also muwhaha)

Vouch vouch vouch for one of my spare Bro s in EoL tongue out

I won't vouch. Good times were a long time ago. What carried you through the last 4-5 months against the cons was the pro that you were a Good raider. That diminished when you reduced to 2 raids a week but upped the shit. That's gone now. I don't think you provide anything pleasant to the majority of the Guild and, although a few of us do have a few laughs now and again with you, accepting you as Cheer would be the wrong decision.

Sorry mate.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
dreamdust.melee
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Well iff we keep it on the rules we need too limbo so many! for real even some officers planning making new guild and stuff if others dint found it they were alrdy in there own guild so Gife laz someting back even if he haz big mouth atleast he does it RIGHT IN THE FACE... He done so mny good things for the guild even before these other officers joined before that he even helped us to go back raiding(and no i dint spoke too laz in game this is straight from me since YES i dint be online over 2weeks now on wow only come now and then on forums)

Laz (Aureya) wrote:

@ Azade..... Lol.

So far i'd call most of whats been put here as half for half against, and most of its recycled arguments. What have i done really in the past few weeks that's so out of line. Who have i apparently berated and belittled? Seriously? I've just been enjoying my time and enjoying a social atmosphere and enjoying a break from raiding whilst i sort out College and sarah moving down. I'm not the most tactful of speakers but i believe in the Echoes reputation. I don't speak OOC, i don't spam trade or other channels. And if you really want to know my guild history liesje for my application when i've been in the guild for over a year sure thing. ^^

As I said, I have screenshots of "how well" you have been behaving the last few weeks, and the appropriate people have already seen them Happy

Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

This negativity seems to be snowballing quite unfairly.

Laz did a lot of good for this guild too, amazing how fast some people seem to forget that.
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran

Laerel1 wrote:
This negativity seems to be snowballing quite unfairly.

Laz did a lot of good for this guild too, amazing how fast some people seem to forget that.

No Lae, I haven't. But I'm not going to just erase all the personal grief Laz has given me over the past 4-5 months, whenever he's felt like and for whatever reason, just because of that.

The animosity goes both ways, but I've managed to be diplomatic about it.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

Jaenus
EoL-Veteran

Vouch against, sorry but the bad currently outweighs the good imo, a shame because when you want your actually a pretty sound bloke so its not an easy thing for me to say disvouch :-(

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Spliffy / Brew
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Arent you guys disbanding anyway?
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran

Spliffy / Brew wrote:
Arent you guys disbanding anyway?

No, Karin has made the decision for EoL to go social though. She no will no longer have the time to be the head of the guild and there's no-one to take over the reins.

There may possibly be a couple of 10-man guilds kicking around come Cataclysm from EoL, but that's about 6 months away and cannot be concretely planned for, as a lot can change in that time.

But coming back to your question, no, EoL will not disband.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: