Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

re: Aureya - Application for Cheerleader/War Veteran [Declined]

I´m really sad reading this stuff you guys say.

I hope ppl can start think of the positive stuff about Laz and not all that negative, he have done so much good stuff for the guild, just like Laerel said.

For me there´s no question what so ever about not giving him the War Veteran rank.

He deserve it!

/Arkas
Mystikael
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Arkas, of course you're going to say that. He's never bothered to take a vendetta against you.

I've met him IRL and had a good time and thought he was a sound guy. Had a good laugh. Then we get back to WoW and behind computer monitors and he decides to just attack me publicly for no reason. Unfortunately it does undermine all the good stuff.

You weren't even around for the worst of it Arkas.

I've said my bit now so I'm stepping out of the thread, otherwise it's gonna end up at about 20 pages.

"I may be in error, but I believe the appropriate proclamation is, 'Sneak Attack, bitch'."

- Vaarsuuvius, having outsmarted Zz'dtri in 'Order of the Stick'

"Why do we fight? To protect home and family. To preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind, the true question is: what is worth fighting for?"

- Chen Stormstout, 'Mists of Pandaria'
Laz (Aureya)

This is me basically saying i want to remain a part of the echoes and remain in contact in friends without having the responsibility to raid every week. By disvouching your essentially saying raid every week from now on or get out of the guild thats going social in a few weeks anyway? I'm just doing the formality of asking to stay in the guild and keep in touch with the people i get on with. I'm not asking for pompoms, i'm asking to stay in the guild and see how people are getting on.

With raiding slowing down somewhat and the people i enjoy raiding with slowly trickle away i've lost that burning desire i felt back in Ulduar to throw my corpse endlessly at a boss/dragon until we cause him to get indigestion and pass out. It happens to everyone. I need a break and a long one and this is me asking to remain a part of the guild and see where people disappear off to and their happenings. As much as the officer team might not love me, i still have a fair few friends in the guild that like me Happy

Likes forums

Mystikal / Adun wrote:
Spliffy / Brew wrote:
Arent you guys disbanding anyway?

No, Karin has made the decision for EoL to go social though. She no will no longer have the time to be the head of the guild and there's no-one to take over the reins.

There may possibly be a couple of 10-man guilds kicking around come Cataclysm from EoL, but that's about 6 months away and cannot be concretely planned for, as a lot can change in that time.

But coming back to your question, no, EoL will not disband.

You can call it that but i prefer my simple one word :P

I can readz ur forum ya know, thou pretty limited.. /glare at karin
I dont see what all the fuzz is about tbh, there are many more peepz in eol ( Incl. an officer or two) that have said and done way worse things then laz and i really dont see this kinda thread envolving around them. Its a competitive game, people get angry and then they kiss and make up.
Anyway ill get our of your hair, just illin and trollin.

GL laz your imba man <3
Merke
EoL-Veteran
Ever so eager to reply

Quote:

I was Red btw.

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me.” - Charles R. Swindoll
Spliffy / Brew
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

I keep it there and hope someone will go " i was black to!"

But so far i seem to be the only nerd plotting world domination.
Qeal
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Vouch!

I don't know what happened between the guild & Laz and I don't need to know. From my perspective, Laz is a friendly man (except for his hammers in 5v5s). I enjoy his fights with Azade in /gchat and his journey to the Battlemaster achievement.
Shamarice
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Same here vouch also

Have nothing to the guy in person and whatever he is doing to the Officer team is non of my concern (anymore).

BTW i was Blue :D

Chatterbox

Alright, I'll put my 2 cents in aswell.

You were a damn good raider / raid leader back in Naxx / Ulduar days, but then shit hit the fan and you started "hating" people for some weird reasons. That I don't care much about. You did good and were truly an asset for the guild as a whole.

You also hate my guts for a reason beyond my knowledge. Muting me on vent, ignoring me ingame etc. for what ? I wouldn't know.
Seeing you being a prick towards some others (not Azade this time, I do that too envy), I pretty much have only 1 option here.

AMAGAD TITS OR GTFO!
Part of me wants to vouch, rest doesn't. 50-50.
Like Edri would say: Fuck me sideways!

Blank vote.

Forum Image

He's in this screenshot, that's enough for a vouch from me.

Also known as Azlana or Monck
Laz (Aureya)

Styiez wrote:
Alright, I'll put my 2 cents in aswell.

You were a damn good raider / raid leader back in Naxx / Ulduar days, but then shit hit the fan and you started "hating" people for some weird reasons. That I don't care much about. You did good and were truly an asset for the guild as a whole.

You also hate my guts for a reason beyond my knowledge. Muting me on vent, ignoring me ingame etc. for what ? I wouldn't know.
Seeing you being a prick towards some others (not Azade this time, I do that too envy), I pretty much have only 1 option here.

AMAGAD TITS OR GTFO!
Part of me wants to vouch, rest doesn't. 50-50.
Like Edri would say: Fuck me sideways!

Blank vote.

I have nothing against you man, its just when you talk non stop for 3 raiding expansions it sort of grates man. Like hearing the same song over and over! I don't mind your raiding but at times you remind me so much of edri!! And Edri infuriates me!!

@Qeal, Thanks man. Sorry about the hammers... me and sarah felt so bad when we killed you... i mean Sarah blatantly wasn't shouting "DWARF! KILL IT WITH FIRE AND TEABAG!!" during that first game!

@Dune, Thanks man, and i got blue then red.... weird >.>

Forum Pet

Honestly had black Aryn!

and Laz amazes me a little with his flaming but it is very amusing.

Chatterbox

Samoraz wrote:
Honestly had black Aryn!

What amuses you in this act? It's simple as that: People that tend to "flame" others in forums/games etc usually do it because for some reason they feel the need to downgrade other people and feel better themselves but they do not have the balls to do it in RL so they choose a safer way. The fact that amuses me is not the actual flaming, but how obvious is the reason behind their flaming and that everyone can see it except themselves. They usually believe that they achieve something great too.

Well, Laz and Carina are both like that. At first they angered me because of the way they treated Azade but now I view the matter differently. They match quite nicely as a "flamer" couple actually haha. I guess there's someone for everyone. That's kinda cute. And their comments are quite amusing if you don't let them get to you.

I had fun watching Carina trying to flame someone on the forums on different occasions by saying something completely irrelevant and "just to flame". Laz too.

I believe that if you don't accept him as a Cheerleader, Carina will follow him and leave the guild too (I can't know, that's just what I believe). And, well, they're quite funny together, like guild mascots or something. They can cheer people up that way.

So for all the above I vouch.
Spliffy / Brew
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Samoraz wrote:
Honestly had black Aryn!

ruzzlol <3
Aeolthelwen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Spliffy / Brew wrote:
Samoraz wrote:
Honestly had black Aryn!

ruzzlol <3

Black as well old skool = black really

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: