Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

re: Fatherwho - blood tank [Declined]

I don´t know very much about tanking DK, so I hope any other DK or any other tank for that matter can take a look at his gear.

Your UI, since you´re using the standard one, perhaps you want to minimize your bars, also I recommend you get Grid or something similar for smaller raid frames. Then you can always use Consolidate Buffs in your Interface so you remove some of your buffs.

I also agree with Saylier about the gem, why in the world would you want to use pure Expertise gem?

If you get a trial, I want to see you with a new name. twisted

/Arkas
Saylier

Quote:
I don´t know very much about tanking DK, so I hope any other DK or any other tank for that matter can take a look at his gear.

I can take care of that tbh. If no one minds ofc

Saylier wrote:
Quote:

I can take care of that tbh. If no one minds ofc

Quiet initiate, back to the salt mines
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Please Saylier.

Anyone will do, it´s better if as many as possible give their opinion.

/Arkas
Saylier

Gear: Replacing your Head or Chest with a fourth piece of T10 will not only grant you the 12% dmg reduction of Blood Tap, but also make you loose some Hit which you are way overcapped on atm and what's up with wearing a DPS ring?

I hope you are not using Bone Gryphon Sigil all the time since the Triumph one is much better for you at many fights while your currently one only is for a certain of fights tbh

Gems: As I already mentioned in previous reply, why gem for pure expertise when you are already over soft cap? I mean if you are having threat issues then you gotta work out your rotation or at least put in [Guardian's Dreadstone] .

Enchants: Alot of movement is needed for many of the encounters in Icecrown Citadel and I can assure you that the sacrifise of 7 Stamina to get the 8% speed buff is worth it, much easier for you to move away from AoE's and get to people much faster.

Agility is not a bad thing at all, but armor is just way more benefitical for us (Death Knights), so I suggest you get the 225 armor enchant for cloak.

Talents: Really nice specc you made yourself there! You haven't missed out any of the key talents or anything else very usefull and in benefit for the raid (AM & Hysteria), well done I gotta say. I can't comment on your Unholy Specc/Gear since that is not my area of expertise, Arkas can probably help you out there ;)

Glyphs: There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Death and Decay glyph, but you are a Blood specced Tank afterall, which means that you rather wanna have a single-target glyph ergo Glyph of Rune Strike.

Professions: Looks fine to me, your JC hasen't been maxed so far, but the level is still enough to provide from the benefits it gives.

Skills and Classknowledge: You are not gemming nor enchanting perfectly, but yet you do surprise me a little bit, and to me it seem like you actually have readed up on your class mechanics which is a sign of eager to learn and dedication, you can come a long way with that my fellow Death Knight.

Impression: Looking aside all the character stuff, I really think you should consider at least speaking nice to people in your own application, if you think someone is wrong then please speak aloud but you can at least be polite.

However I can see that you are not a bad player at all, that is why I am gonna vouch for you, and I'm sure that if you take yourself some time to write down a reply where you explain yourself, people would meaby get the same feeling Happy

Last time I spoke to you in-game you told me that you left Disillusion because you wanted to raid with your IRL friends in Banish, what happened with that?

Vieane/Selisia wrote:
Fartherwho wrote:
coz i ninjed mate thats why i got kicked you fool

Definately a great first impression. Disvouch.

THIS Tenfold, plus admitting your a ninja whilst applying to a guild means you just failed the Idiot check big time. Calling a member a fool on top is really the cherry on the cake.

You did provide me with a good laugh though i must admit, also unless your a totally different person to the one who last applied to EoL a few months back then your skill level is pretty crappy.

"wouldnt it be fucking amaszing though if he walked in with a bottle of jd, some coke, a number for hookers and started dealing in a poker game xD" anon quote
Qeal
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Is this a serious application?

Disvouch
Fartherwho

saylier if i get rid of my exp gem i have no meta you dumb shit. and i had 2 sacrifce my tanking ring for dps ring so im betting at my dps but i dont need the stats from the ring . and i dont need the boot speed beacuse unlike other people i know when to move and how

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Saylier

I spoke to Fatherwho in-game and he confirmed that this whole application was a big joke, now I just feel stupid that I even tried to help him out >_>

I got nothing more to say to you than /Disvouch

i dont need help

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Azlannagh
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Fatherwho, please, proper punctuation aswell. Your posts are horrible to read...

Some ppl use too many caps, but you seem to have lost the use of shift altogether.

Fartherwho wrote:
you dumb shit

And it's 1-0 in favor of an age limit, or perhaps an IQ test?

Also known as Azlana or Monck
-Arky-
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

If someone is dumb, it´s you, you don´t even know you can use Guardian´s Dreadstone and -still- activate the meta.

Huge disvouch due to really, really bad attitude and low knowledge of his class!

Besides, if this application was a joke, why did you waste our and your time with it?

/Arkas
Sötpojke
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Well you are not showing any decency at all. Confirmed me in me saying you are a dick pretty quickly aswell.

Fatherwho wrote:
you dumb shit

wow nice one.. :/

Fatherwho wrote:
i dont need help

You clearly do.

Laerel1
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Fartherwho wrote:
. and i dont need the boot speed beacuse unlike other people i know when to move and how

This says to me you dont understand the importance of the boot enchant in reguards to raiding.

GO do some research please and find out why it is the best dps/tanking and possibly even healing enchant for most classes
Nilieth/Mymri
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Laerel1 wrote:
Fartherwho wrote:
. and i dont need the boot speed beacuse unlike other people i know when to move and how

This says to me you dont understand the importance of the boot enchant in reguards to raiding.

GO do some research please and find out why it is the best dps/tanking and possibly even healing enchant for most classes

Why bother Lae? Happy

Page 2 of 5

Jump to: