Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riv
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

re: What EoL means to me...

As the deadline getting closer i was logging to the game today and just looked around...

I'd like to share with you guys a few thoughts...

EoL for me is an Ice cream in a hot day, or i you like, an umbrella in he rain.

EoL for me is like a new born baby's eyes, big and wide learnning something new with ever moment that pass by.

EoL for me is a shelter when i like to escape from my RL daily problems.

EoL for me is a great deal of friends that i can trust the to fly to me no metter where i am just to kill the horde that is ganking me.

EoL for me is Liesje yelling on vent (althogh i cant underestend what with my vent lag) when there are too many ppl writing on the raid chat.

EoL for me is Eldare getting angry when ppl start to get upset when we wipe cause after all... "wiping is part of raiding".

EoL for me is a very active forums which is never complate without and OMFG post from eldare

EoL for me is my Jewelbox which is much more then a money maker, a name of honour and an icon which is well known all over around.

EoL for me is tones of /w from guild memebers after raid all asking for gems.

EoL for me is people helping eachother to get better and have the most of the fun in the game...

But the most, EoL for me is a cyber Family which I can always feel safe being part of it.

Forum Pet

I so recognize most of those feelings, except for the jewelcutting parts of course =)

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

Damn Riv, you nearly made me cry there... wink
Seriously, we miss you m8, and I for one, can't stop hoping for the day you'll /w me again, just outta the blue... =)
Hope you're doing well m8...!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum