Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Belius
Found the forum!

re: SSC today

Um, what was going on outside the front of SSC today guy's? I was always under the impression that we didnt attack each other outside of instances (or come to think of it anywere) yet we had our raid delayed by around 20 minutes because 3 or 4 of our players couldnt get in for being torn to shreds by about 20 of you standing in front of the door.

Bit of a sad day for me really, cos ive done nowt but heap praise on you guy's and near enough demand no one kills even a lvl10 alt running around in a clownsuit doing /facepalm if it has your guild tag, but thats going to be incredibly hard to uphold with that fresh in peoples minds (including our guild leader who was one of the 4 stuck outside) .

Anyway really hope this is a 1 off cos we have no problem with you guy's outside of anything other than a BG and if there has been problems with players ganking please let us know -

http://bloodlustwow.guildlaunch.com/

here and someone will sort it out.

Serious Troll <3

I was not there, but all in Echoes should know by know they face the wrath of Liesje by ganking at meeting stones. (Yes Algorath, even when they're evil undead....).

So, if anyone can clarify to me what happened, that would be nice. My Succubus has been terribly bored lately, she needs some ass to whip.

Well basically two of ours have been killed at the meeting stone (they were the only 2 there). That involves Stampy. We just returned the favor. Next time please look for who are you killing.

Upping the guild post count

Wasn't there either, but the story on our side seems to be that we were busy summoning when people on your side started ganking us. Again, I might add.

We have this problem at regular intervals apparently, when there's 3-4 of us at the meeting stone and a lot of people from Bloodlust or (for that matter) Defenders of Kalimdor are there we get ganked or at the very least messed with. This time it went a bit too far, so the raid gathered up, buffed, went in and killed the hell out of anything that moved.

It's a bit unfortunate but the thing is that while we have a strict policy against ganking people at meeting stones, we will defend ourselves if horde guild members are incapable of containing themselves. And as you may be well aware such things tend to get out of hand quickly once they start.

I really apologize for the inconvenience but what goes around comes around.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Belius
Found the forum!

They got names so we can have a word with who was doing it?, were much the same as you we can't stand ganking at stones, such a pointless exercise just makes our trip to vashj and our subsequent wipes go on for that bit longer and apologies to those who got killed.

/hug

Found the forum!

Quick update pyroth and katsy (guild leaders) would like to formally apologise for the ganking outside the stone it wont be happening again (strange it happened in the 1st place as i have been informed that actually leads to -dkp'ing so whoever did it is a bit stupid imo ), the guild is going to be spoken too anyway, they would appreciate knowing who started the whole process so they can be told off (as i said before) and hopefully we can all carry on being fluffy and lovely to each other xD

Chatterbox

No! Bad EOLers!

Bloodlust r our frendz.

Initiate chatterbox

Yes i was there. I wanted to be at the stone while i was making dinner so people didnt had to wait for me. I stood at the stone waiting, and went to the kitchen, when i came back a few minutes later, i was dead. I looked it up in my combat log what happened, and saw that a warlock killed me, i can't remember the name sadly, but i saw him standing there and he came from your guild. I informed the guild that i was killed while i'm afk, the only alliance there at that time, with about 10-15 hordes standing around. It's just really annouying getting killed while afk, but more annouying, if i was there, i couldn't do anything anyway.
I hope this informs you a little about our side of the story ^^

Greetz Stampy

I just heard about our guys and gals getting wacked on vent, went there and joined the killing spree.

Arynub.
Eldare

matter sorted.

No more ganken

they say sorry and i say sorry.

next time sombody attacks us give the name to me and that person will be kicked.

Same way otherway around.

we may also mindcontroll that person and they will blow the hell out of that person

Jealousy2
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Hello Belius,

Thankyou for helping resolve this matter. I will post a proper explanation on your website with regard to the incident outside the SSC yesterday just as soon as it allows me too.

Jealousy

hmm..one thing i dont get. You say your guildleaders dont know who did it. But the litle fact that whenever i come for raid at summoning stone and see more then 20 Bloodlust hordies, atlest 3-4 are doing exactly what u say ur guild doesnt allow

The funny question is then... are the rest of 16 hordies there blind, mute , deaf or..? I wont even start suposing that one of them was ur guildleader.

I just wanted to point out this litle inconsistency, but if mutual agreement in the end saves us raiding time then tnx for both our sakes.
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

You know, I thought that finally this stupid behaviour would stop. But what do you know, I'm standing peacefully AFK at the Karazhan meeting stone .. and there we go again:

Forum Image

Now I have really _no_ idea why they attacked me except that:
1) I was just standing there for minutes, so probably AFK
2) The gear states "tank" in no uncertain terms.
3) Several other alliance people died from other guilds before I did, no idea why except that I find 2 Bloodlust people running inside Kara just seconds before I make the screenie.

Now, several things are possible here:
1) These people were warned they shouldn't do that anymore, and they clearly don't respect the Bloodlust leadership.
2) They were ganked by alliance thus thought it'd be neat to kill everything out there and I just happened to be there.
3) Bloodlust doesn't give a flying fuck including the leaders and won't stop.

Now honestly, which of them is the more likely case? Especially since we've had this happen to us _dozens_ of times now.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Nethara

Someone would say ''i hate to be right''... but i wont...

Looks like i was right!
Arkio/Arkia
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Thara ftl

Last edited by Arkio/Arkia on 2008/02/11 4:42; edited 1 time in total
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum