Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jealousy2
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: SSC today

I met with a few of their officers in game yesterday after a some discussions on their forums - me, a couple of EoL types and about 20 bloodlust. We didn't get touched but got a few /hugs

Their officers seem to be as keen to eliminate MS ganking as we are, so give them a chance to discaplin the offending parties please. As such don't even think about MS ganking at any raid I'm leading cos I will 'cos i will raidkick you on the spot

They have a few individuals who gank, the majority disapprove and the message of the consequences has got through to them. So give them a chance to sort it out internally please.

j.

Upping the guild post count

No worries J, I was just feeling a tad annoyed back there .. wink

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Belius
Found the forum!

Yup I think were all fluffy and happy now, or at least i hope so .

I always /love or /greet anyone from eol that i meet.

Some of you that did a halaa raid may remember me being there and completely ignoring that you was there (though i have to admit this was compounded by the fact there was a member of stronghold and not only that a stronghold druid.. ) and when we'd taken hal myrawen gave me a midair hug so its all good.

<3 you guy's.

Thats silly. U must distinguish pvp fighting in front of pve events like instance raids(a big NO) and raids like Halaa that are intended for horde blood spilling (alliance in ur case). Go all nuts and kill all of us if u can during pvp events :], u get a bow from me next time infront of SSC or wherever.

Two friendly guilds can spill their brains in pvp if they are opposite factions, which is a rarity since alliance guilds cant. So dont hasistate to do it in raids like Halaa. Just dont mistake Halaa for SSC, or anything similar.

Belius
Found the forum!

ahh it was a easy toss up to make, kill eol who i quite like ... or the stronghold >string of censored and nasty swear words< twat.

And i had great fun chasing him all across the nagrand map beating him senseless too so it was all win for me .

Forum Pet

If you manage to kill evil thara in a pvp situation you'll get a bow from many of our members the next time we meet at a summoning stone Some of them allegedly live for the odd moment she gets mind controlled in ZA so they can beat on her and save all their CD's for it. twisted

Likes forums

My tolerance for you sissies is over, every member, level 1 or 70, holy preist or pvp arms. Im going to gank every single one i see and camp them 'til they whine for help.
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

err, what triggered this Aryn?

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Nethara

I bet in half of my gnome slaves he means the island of Quel Dalas. Bloodlust and others were teaming up and ganking every single alliance that wanted to get those quests over with so they can start dailies in HP.

After dieing 10 times i managed to get back to where peacekeepers are. I just wana add its childish and stupid, and that 10 vs 1 is neither fun nor cool imo for any side.

Theres also a huge posibility Aryn didnt mean that envy but i wanted to add this too.

Its just this isnt forbbiden like meeting stone ganks, be aware of that, but its just so retarded for people to do it.

P.S. Thanks for Mentalist for not attacking me, but that didnt help dude, all ur other retards from Zenith and others did, while maybe they didnt atack someone else of their friends, u on the other hand did, and thats exactly why in global noone was spared, if u get my point. Loosing 20 min of my time to ressurecting and dieing is so needles, i realy dont get it

Mucklehugs
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

And may I add (which there seems to be some confusion about): We are not pushovers. Our rules clearly state that retaliation is fine (eye for an eye) as well as classy world pvp (10 vs 1 is however not classy).

Muckle
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I fought with Velana and aryn, 10 minutes ressurection sickness and not dieing, gotta love Velana as target dummy

anyway we were killing like everyone with us 3 vs a whole damn lot, i don't see why that wouldn't be classy. i would call it classic

Found the forum!

I avoided the island completely for the 1st couple of day's cos i just knew some shit like this would happen , and not just with you guy's but with all the alliance and horde... I have been present for the opening of AQ (both times) that was a gank fest, Present for the portal and that was a gank fest and a half, trying to complete the quest there was f'ing impossible. The tabard i got from that event is the one silly item i am most proud of because it say's "i survived being beaten to death by martyrium and all i got was this lousy tabard". And im a battle weary old man I was teleported to the magister terrace meeting stone and within a few seconds watched fight after fight break out and apparently that had been going on all day.

Couldn't be bothered with it, liking the new instance though.. theres a kael thas in there we can actually beat! .

Likes forums

Nah "certain" members keep thinking its hillarious killing people when they have finaly gotten their little flares up and are on their way to return.

I got my shadow ress gear and pulled Kazzak on top of them.
Nethara

ME LIKES !!! ^^

Aeolthelwen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

awmagawd! i think i just going to turn into a suicide bear if to much hordes kill me at kazzak Silence! I kiel you...

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum