Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Myrawen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: Short tempered Warrior

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Female
Nationality: Dutch

Character Information:
Name: Myrawen
Race: Night Elf
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Keys: Many exept Shattered Halls, Alcatraz and Heroics Tempest Keep and Coilfang.

What are your primary roles during a raid?
DPS mostly, offtank if needed.

Any RP details about your character?
Short tempered, Always likes a challenge, Goes nowhere without a weapon and anyone who talks to her has to watch his mouth not to get flamed, Knows how to follow orders.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Morituri the Salutant (left cause no RP future) Fourth Legacy still in it.

How did you find us?
Mucklehugs recently joined you.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
I don't... atleast not for now. I just want to contribute to the raids like any other EoL member would. Since 4th Legacy isn't a Raiding guild but has very nice RP in it. See 2nd application from my priest who could join without a sweat.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
I expect a mature way of doing things, good teamwork, respect and alot of fun. I can contribute by following orders, give respect to those I believe deserve it and push my RP to the fullest.

Who can we contact for a reference?
Kenu, Mucklehugs, Bonifatius.

Anything else you would like to add?

I am fully RP and I don't have a way to leave the Legacy. Like Liesje knows.

And here for my 2nd application:

Character Information:
Name: Myraeniel
Race: Night Elf
Class: Priest
Level: 62
Keys: Not sure about Outlands key. But do have ALOT of Azeroth Keys.

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Heal heal heal heal Happy Holy specced. Offtank if needed ^^ j/k

Any RP details about your character?
Very kind, Gives alot about the world and it surroundings, Hates demons and anyone that stands in direct contact to them, with a few exeptions. Doesn't like to fight and rather keep save to heal those who are in need.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Spirits of Eden (Kicked during a 5 month abcent), Morituri te Salutant (left cause of no RP future), Crimson Eagles (disbanded).
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Good application!

This looks pretty good.

It's really unfortunate that we have too many warriors (our existing warriors would probably try to strangle the guildleaders if we let more warriors in wink ).
But a mature player with the right attitude who _also_ happens to play a Holy Priest? Invaluable.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Myrawen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

To bad EoL has to many warriors.. Would've been great to be among you guys.. I hear only but good news. I am leveling my priest at the moment.. Specced Discipline for leveling.. but if there is a place for my priest among you guys.. I can specc what ever is needed... I like all specces of priest.
Anyways if there is a warrior you need. Myrawen is available. Happy Soon there is a priest available but... *sigh* leveling is so slow!
Back to game making those last 7 levels asap!
CaulUinTûr

re: Well...

From what I understood from your application you want to stay in your current guild but raid with us...
You have been put on our raid extra list. As you may well understand we take our own players to Kara runs first priority, to gear them up for the future.

Soon we will start a second paralel kara run, to repare our guild for Gruul and Magtheridon, later Kael'Thas and Lady Vashj, and ultimately the Black Temple. You will not be forgotten, and by that time the amount of each desired class in our guild will also have been modified.

Decide for yourself if you want to join us or stay in your old guild, because from your reaction it seems you wanted to join, but your application suggests you only want to raid with us.

The Councilor of Rebirth looks forward to working together in the future.
Myrawen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

I have thought about what I wrote in my application... I have had a word with Kenu about it.. and I have desided to join EoL if there is a place for me. He had raid with you last thursday and told me you were a good bunch of adventurers. Happy Now if there was only a place for me...
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

After a lot of thought from the council (mainly about the fact that we really have enough warriors atm) we have decided to let you in.

Welcome Myrawen!

Jump to: