Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: Excellent application

This application is seriously looking good. You're nailing the issue* straight on the head when you say "purples are just pixels" as far as I'm concerned :-)

We currently have no shortage of tanks (quite the opposite) but I'm sure we'll find you roles to fill.

*) Well, one of the issues wink

Of course it's not my call but I'd love to see you in our guild!

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Arphenion

re: Accepted

Hehe, you wan't to join after that "wipe like there's no tomorrow" trip in heroic mech? :P

Now to the application itself, looks very solid and well written, also we could always use a druid for their vast functionality..

I'd say you're hiered..

Can post, will post

i am very pleased with your application and u seem like just the kind of teamplayer we want in our guild.
I am eager to see how u can contribute.
High Councelor of the Hunt welcomes a trial with open arms... ready to tame beast*

Likes forums

Quote:
Hehe, you wan't to join after that "wipe like there's no tomorrow" trip in heroic mech?

Well, that was indeed a frustrating run. Nearly 20 g repair cost and many hours spent in there.

Maybe we underestimated the instance... but still we killed the second boss nicely, which I think as a succes, since in my other heroic Mech runs we always skipped her.

Lack of Crowd control is always a problem in heroics. Muckles is a great warlock but succubus is just not very reliable crowd control tool and fear is like two edged knife, they can travel miles away and pull other mobs.

Maybe if you had a mage in group instead of me(I was melee dps in that run), it would have gone much smoother in general with sheep, but then you couldn't do the second boss becouse of lack of healing. 2nd boss is almost impossible without off healer. If the main healer isn't a druid that is. HoTs FTW Happy

yes, balances of classes in a group is important.

and yes, I got frustrated too quick sometimes, when things don't go like it supposed to go, and when I do my best and it isn't enough to accomplish the mission.. this is why I generally stay away from pugs.

Tho, statistics say that when I am in same group with Myrawen, I am more easygoing and cheerful.

From time to time, the game pulls us too much into it and we can even forget that it's played for fun. I feel lucky to have friends like Myrawen and Muckles to remind me that. ;)
CaulUinTûr

Been a pleasure playing with an adult druid that knows able to admit his shortcomings, and that knows how to play.
We always appreciate modesty and our members are all adult.
Your application was very well written, and the impression you made in Shadow Labyrinth does nothing short of your personality and skills.
It was also a pleasure having you along in Karazhan.

Welcome Kenu, the councilor of rebirth receives you with open arms.

Last edited by CaulUinTûr on 2007/06/09 4:50; edited 2 times in total
CaulUinTûr

re: FORUM BUG

the application has gone missing due to a forum bug.
sorry about the inconvenience... :shock:
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: