Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arma

re: i agree

wow is matter of fun for me. not job or duty.. i think some of you take this game too seriously. i will most likely join guild with no applications and such %&/!. my friends made new guild and we have done few succesful heroics (with fun and no duties) in couple days now.. i wish you all best luck.. and respect for being straigh. Happy
Nikolaos
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Best of luck, nice to hear your doing what you enjoy Happy

Well we want to know a lot about a person who wishes to join and the application really shows a great deal about that person not only the backround information but also how much time and effort one has put into creating it and so forth. Considering we have never had and never will have a desire to grow to a large guild we have to be really selective to make sure every single member is just what we want and also if that person would fit and feel confortable in the guild.

None of our members consider wow as a job, we are not a die hard raiding guild which has a mandatory raiding schedule. We are more like a family if you could say that, with a council leading us and every single member respecting each and every one. In general we appreciate ones personality far greater than gear or straight up mad skills..

I wish you best of luck in the journeys future has for you.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: