Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Golden!
EoL-Veteran
Can post, will post

re: Goldens application to join you.

Character Information:
Name: Golden
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Keys: Outland Heroics, Karazhan and lots of others like Onyxia and Molten Core

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Big Damage - not to over-aggro - 'Sheep' when needed - stay alive! - do what I am told by leader - and keep a cheerful and fun spirt in the group.

Any RP details about your character?
Golden is lovely ! She is always kind, helpful and encouraging. She is a natural team player but is not a leader, prefering to take orders than to give them. She has a sense of humour that can defuse a tense situation but has a natural sensitivity to come alongside and help other players.
(In fact she is too damn good to be true)

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
'The Forged Moon' was my home and family for a long time and I was a leading mage at level 60. The effect of TBC was to break up the guild and I was heatbroken - I couldn't understand how friends could all go in different directions. I was the last to leave, not wanting to desert the sinking ship, as a result I got left behind. I had leveled to 70 fairly quickly but got left behind in equipment etc. I searched for ages for a guild - I tried one or two (I nearly gave up WoW) Some of my old friends had joined Closed Circle but by the time I wanted to join them I was too late - my specs were too low and they didn't want another mage - I was invited into Open Circle which is a sister guild for the alts and friends. There have have really geared myself up but they have plenty of mages and I am never used or wanted in the main guild.

How did you find us?
I can't remember! I remember a long chat with Liesje where I explained my situation and she said that EoL needed a bit more DPS sometimes and asked if I would help out.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
I have been on a couple of raids to Karazhan with you and all I can say is that I really feel at home with you. You seem a nice group of people with good attitudes and standards. Although you treat WoW as a game, there is still a sense of not letting other players down. Attitudes are mature but fun - a wipe is not the end of the world but we all want to win -its a fine ballance!

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
Nothing complicated just friends to play with! I am always quick to help others so my contribution will not be in doubt.

Who can we contact for a reference?
I could give you quite a long list, I seem lucky to have gathered a lot of friends.
Hermatus/Walkorian
Haegemonia
Tinuviel
Alfonzo
I have been raiding with you twice, and you asked me to apply!

Anything else you would like to add?
Nope - I am just me - - GOLDEN
Felidra
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

re: You'd be welcome

Well, what can I say? It was nice raiding with you yesterday and a few times before then and you seem to be a good fit. The application looks good ('fine balance' indeed!) so no objections from my side.

Now the council will have to make the final decision of course, but I know for a fact they've been anticipating your application as well so I don't expect much difficulties.

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: Goldens application to join you.

Application accepted.

Welcome to the guild.

Jump to: