Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azoun

re: Azoun application

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Turkish - american

Character Information:
Name: Azoun
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Level: 70
Keys: all heroics / karazhan got teh quests for the eye and serpents shrine

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Depends on my build but if Im going to raid I would like to be a tank paladin tanking FTW!

Any RP details about your character?
Old hardcore rper in the realm if someone you knows about me kinda long history to write on applicaiton, But he is an old noble from lordaeron aged 32 winters , Last member of the Wyrmheart family , after long struggles and a hard life currently retired and living as a smith in Honor Hold

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Order of the Silver Lion was my own rp guild, disbanded beacuse of internal problems mostly mostly RL kicked in and I had no officers to fill in while Im gone, Royal division disbanded, Unfinished sympathy core left I satyed for a while then which is a year :S then started to feel lonely since my core and friends are gone and left, Requiem was a great guild sadly they transfered to Vasjh realm..

How did you find us?
Was seapking with cauluintur about rp and a few ideas truned out to be common so we kinda talked about making stuff together ..

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
To improve its rp and contribute as much as I can to its rp plot as well as realm rp, mostly to RP! and have fun!

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
As long as people will roleplays I wont axpect anything else beacuse after that things will settle out itsself, I will try to encourage people and come up with event ideas as much as my rl lets me, will enhence the existing storyline of the guild if I may and stuff like that..

Who can we contact for a reference?
Cauliuntur

also sorry for typos, I do those alot if Im nto carefull and if Im in a hurry especially..

Likes forums

Hi Azoun, yes I remember you, and know you since the beginning of server. with Celine, human mage.

An old RPer a great Paladin both PvE/PvP wise.

Nice to see known faces in server, since a lot of old school SSLers left already. But new ones came and will be coming, so have new guilds formed. Like EoL.

Hope to see you soon in guild

Kenu
Dargno

would be nice to have some more RP in guild though i wonder if we need paladin tanks really.

It seems to be a short post too... like there is something missing but i cannot find out what it is right away Happy but if Caul likes you it should be fine anyway :D

offtopic: would be lovely to combine RP with something efficient gold/rep wise Happy allways having a laugh during our small RP events while waiting in kara because someone d/cd or has to be summoned Happy
CaulUinTûr

When do we arrange an RP ingame meeting?

Can post, will post

looks like u got a few of my guildees excited so i look forward to having u among us and give ya a try...
so my vote is with you

Serious Troll <3

I would have liked to have you in our guild, but I've heard you've been drafted to the army and you sold your account, so unfortunately that won't work out

Jump to: