Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Myrawen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: uh oh.. we have a problem (ganking)

I think it is classy to start a fight with 3 horde and still manage to kill them.

Everything here just disguists me! Bloodlust! HOW ABOUT 30 FUKIN MINUTES OF RES/DIE BECAUSE SOME OF U GET A HARDON ON IT??

FFS! And u come whine for 3v1 gank??? I dont care what Aryn sais, if he lies or not, u guys deserve EVERYTHING u get!

U think i will take the fact of a ''pact'' with Bloodlust so we get a resolution of ur atacks??????? What about others? I see u guys daily atacking people on that fukin island in groups greater then 5, mixing with the biggest horde trash like DoC and MAIM, corpse camping forever until the poor vicitm spirit reses or just res/dies until he reaches peacekeepers??

U guys ask for that ''friendship'' and i know EOLs other officers will accept it cuz huge number of us realy prefer PvE then PvP, and we realy dont want disturbances at stones. I never gank u anyway but do expect a /spit from me whenever i pass near u guys. /disguist

Belius
Found the forum!

Ah well by the sounds of it things can calm down a little now.

In my own opinion (and not that of my guilds so I dont get in trouble) I think its silly to complain about being attacked by any horde/alliance player on a pvp server if you yourself have actively taken part in attacking players as a group or solo in wpvp. Ie ogri'la, Skettis, Quel donkey etc.

You reap what you sow.

Again on a personal note, to me there are sanctioned area's where my pvp flag goes "up" Halaa, the arena area's in nagrand and blades edge and outside the front of my beloved ogrimmar if someone's trying to kill the gaurds off, no one's ever let me into stormwind without a slap im definitely not letting others in (unless its avansas.. thats a given :p).

Our players have actively attacked yours in outside area's we even have players who have said they will attack eol despite any kind of friendship or pact to keep things tidy between us both and on the flip side you also have players like me and brakgul (and im sure theres more) who would much rather hug you and RP than cross swords. and visa versa.

This is a shame ofc but neither of our respective guild leaders can control the actions of others directly we have to rely on the maturity of each individual player and just hope they uphold whatever guild rules we may have in place. By the sounds of things (again my own opinion. not my guilds) Aryn followed yours to the letter, 3v1?.. thats some epic shit right there.. me and aryn should talk we have similiar tastes in pvp ^^

Anyway..

These players are known, we know which one of yours will fight and im sure you know which one of ours will.. and frankly i see no problem at all with engaging them in combat as thats the path they have chosen.

100% agreement with not at a meeting stone, and all the other guidlines put down .. thats important, no one wants to be waiting outside for hours, especially from the meeting stone to the door at BT for instance.. thats a LONG walk full of mobs and doomwalker, its not always gonna be the player that gets the last hit and then, you got yourself a repair bill.. slowing the raid down even more, wasting money and for what? a couple of members of each guild who want to play the game the way they want to? is it REALLY That worth it? .. you guy's have been mature enough to not attack us, ours havnt been kept in check enough there hasnt been enough done to iriterate what will happen if you break a guild rule and I hope that this will be fixed because i love my guild just as much as i do yours and the last thing i want to be doing is watching from the sidelines (which is exactly what i'll do) as the 2 tear each other apart at a stone etc.

And on that note I say again, I love you guy's I think your great and I wont be attacking anyone unless its provoked, id expect the same from you too and all fighting done between me and any of you guy's will always be done with a smile on my face regardless to the outcome. It was in the name of fun in the long run, no spitting no laughing (unless you do something incredibly silly infront of me ^^)..

Chatterbox

<3

Chatterbox

Meeh, I had one night in Quel'danas that i actually ganked (well that i attacked hordes without they having to attack me ) That night was cause Mizzi was playing on Leaf and we decided to have some of that 'fun' to get revenge on the many times we get ganked there. Tbh i didn't have that much fun from the ganking, i did get fun from the conversations though.

It ended up with Vladiutzu wanting to mine and Mizzi/leaf beating on him every time he tried. I sat down and watched them duel and healed mizzi every now and than to make the fight a bit more equal.

Otherwise, if i see bloodlust, i let them be (unless they are ganking the shit out of ppl i know/like). I'm in ogri'la, doing the emanation thingie, ppl start whispering me, i miss 2 times so on 5% of health or something.. A shammy comes and oneshots me... i look who it is.. Srenji...
*i get angered, 'what a stupid feck' he fecking ganks me when i'm on 5%... lame* After a while anger gone, nothing to worry about.

Aeol standing at MS in SSC.. playing some fistfights with a hunter and a shammy (hunter from bloodlust, shammy from MAIM). Was great fun.. 20 of EoL there, 25 of bloodlust.. nothing happens... Mor and Cahe at summoning stone i'm still having fun with the hunter and shaman...
All EoL gets in SSC except mor,cahe and me, what you guess... a warrior comes up starts to gank me and i get some fire stuff on me.. look in combat log... some orc fury warr i can't pronounce the name of and Katsy... Well sorry but killing a dude on 70% having some 'rp' fun with some other people at a meeting stone is just lame...

And tbh... Katsy your opinion of we gank everywhere at stones and all because you got slapped by one of our members contineously is a bit lame. And when you wear a guildtag 'EoL' you are responsible for your whole guild? Naah not true. Most of the ppl here in guild aren't pvp'ers or will even attack hordes on sight. They shouldn't be corpsecamped and killed on sight cause one of our members does it to you. Just put the Aryn in your kos list than and gank him on sight, i mean if i would be killed so many times by one dude from a particular guild i would put that dude name on kos but not his guild. it's just stupid to kill a whole guild because of one person's actions. Like that Srenji dude, if i see him somewhere on low hp, i'll be more than happy to return him the flavour. But if i would see Wolda for example questing on low hp, hell i would even help killing his mobs, cause he would survive

Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

It is simply pathetic if you keep whole EoL for this.

but let's return the favor your way, i will not go pathetic and gank you guys, but as you seem to declare a war on whole EoL as being one of the higher positions, for your brave whining when you lose 3v1 and 25v10 and win those awesome heroic battle of 5+ bloodlust vs 1 or 2.

So i'll treat you guys like RONIN, MAIM, Ferus and chimeara who seem to love unequal pvp too and i will give you the privelege of being killed on sight, please try to not lower yourself to DoK level cause then i have to corpsecamp to rub it in really untill you leave with the tail between the legs or i see such post on the forum.

p.s. don't you feel utterly retarded for crying about losing 3v1 for a while, i wouldn't even post that even if it's just for my own honor. besides that Aryn has mostly PvE gear and only wears pvp stuff if you force him too kinda..

Forum Pet

Ahh well, what a shame this has come too

Well my opinion is biased as i prefer to stand next to a horde and kill mobs with him than kill them, thats just me, I prefer helpin people than waiting for people to be low on HP or mana and to engage.

I like PVP, but I HATE ganking or any such the like, but I know it happens, its a PVP server.

1 thing i hope would never happen is you start to gank at meeting stones, I feel that is the lamest thing that EVER is in this game, I dont care if you put EoL on KoS I dont care if you camp me for 24/7 just dont kill us at meeting stones, I already lost alot of respect to the exiles because of a recruitment thred by Zenith and them argueing, I get involved called meetingstone ganking lame etc. Then there guild master comes and says he encourages it.

Honestly I dont care who kills you, who kills me I would never kill anyone at a meetingstone. I would never kill anyone at all in any quest area (I just hate it that much I dont bring that pain to some1 else)

Like I said gank me all you want, but any horde that attacks me I never fight back, I usually just /sigh and try heal my ass off untill im dead or they figure that 10min nuking me and not killing me is just boring

Bloodlust, do what you want, I cant prevent anything, just know that me (thats borgrimm) will never attack you, will never fight you (unless in PVP enabled battle, halaa BG etc)

Good luck in your progression.

*waves at mizzi* <3

Chatterbox

Feli my sweet baby wrote:

Quote:
It's that simple. If they don't leave me alone .. well, then I bring out the big guns.

A paladin? Big guns?! Is that casting SoR and going afk for a bit or...? hehe just kidding. Love you! xxxxxxxxxxx

Likes forums

Oh Mizzi on our forums! I am honored!

Josh i miss u : <
Onet

Bloodlust, i say bring it on.

I am friendly to all hordies, not particular to Bloodlust. However attacking me = me being mad about it, and attack you when you are low on health.
Arkio/Arkia
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

<3 Aryn

*plays Fluturas like a flute with the hope that, one day, Fluturas will acknowledge this odd emote*

Last edited by Arkio/Arkia on 2008/04/08 3:23; edited 1 time in total

Chatterbox

Btw Aryn, seeing that Bloodlust want you punished for being too good, I have compiled some career choices that you may want to branch off into, based on what I have read in these forums:

a) Apply to join the Spartans. Yes 300 vs 1 million was slightly different to your 3 v 1, but you did actually win as opposed to King Leonidas.

b) Pest control.

c) Come and be my bodyguard in Afghanistan, though the Taliban may think its unfair on them if they outnumber you 3 to 1, so we'll have to see.

Likes forums

haha that brightened up the day : ) Ill try the spartans!
Mizzi

Yrin wrote:
Oh Mizzi on our forums! I am honored!

Josh i miss u : <

*flex*

That night when I was annoying Vlad was funny though. In the end I ended up prospecting the ore for him, if I remember rightly XD

It's interesting to gank as an alliance when you 99% of the time play horde, was a bit of an experiment to me. Though I do suck at playing rogues worse than I do warlock :x. Taunting Vlad at an adamantite mine has to be one of the funniest things I've done in a long time.

*wave@Bor*
Avansas
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

I'ma kill yoo.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum