Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Andromel
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

re: eternium runed blade

Greetings Echoes guild members,

my apologies for invading your forum yet again but i was hoping you may have a blacksmith within your ranks who would be willing to craft an eternium runed blade for me when i have the required materials in stock as im having no luck getting prince to agree to giving me his dagger no matter how hard i hit him and the beg emote just isnt having the desired effect when i come face to face with said boss.

I know i could get the BG mace etc but i can only spill so much horde blood before i need to take a rest and as i have also used my hard earned honor to get the BG necklace recomended by jealousy i have decided a crafted dagger may be an option

Hopefully you have someone within your ranks with the skill to craft me a dagger and wouldnt mind sticking their hand in the air so that i know who to pester once i have the remainder of the mats required,

Bye for now,

Andro

Healing the dps is like growing flowers, at some point you just have to let them die.
Waluin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Looking in our Trade District no-one seems to have the Pattern. That doesn't mean that no-one has it, but the chances should be quite slim I'm afraid =(

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Jealousy2
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Heavily editted to to attack of profound stupidity:

Quote:
As wal said i don't think we can make that particular one and the mats are a lot of money. There's a few reasonably easy to obtain alternatives about (if you're a cheapskate like i was ^^) - notably the rep rewards from exalted (?)shatar, either of the two kara maces, s2 mace with arena points or s1 with honour. The S2 being significantly better than the others i mentioned raid wise.

well that almost makes sense if you swap 2 kara maces for 1 kara dagger, and shat'ar with lower city

Quote:
The badge reward soon to be available has silly amounts of all the key stats (mp5 not really an issue since 2.4 it seems), but is a lot of badges

kk - now this is not so true, as the caster dagger has no crit therefore is a poor choice for shammies. there are many more options about though - especially in places like ZA

Quote:
neck piece wise the s3 neck is probably as good as anything you will see drop ever (except the kael one and 25 people roll on that ^^). The new shattered sun exalted reward looks pretty useful too though (particularly if you're aldor) so is a way to save precious honor.

again only partially true, the s3 neck is damn good but there are a number of good drops raid wise. I haven't checked the details of the shattered sun neck for caster dps - it may be reasonable though.

regards J. (nubgoat)

Last edited by Jealousy2 on 2008/04/09 3:08; edited 2 times in total

I wanted that blade before i got the honor hold rep one. I asked Closed Circle guy named Estregon. He kindly ofered to make it with my mats + 450g/Primal Nether fee = 900gold + my mats

...I told him to f...n sh.. it in his f...n ... ....... .. ...... .... ...... ... ... .... .....!

Happy u get my point.. ^^

Andromel
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Greetings,

Thanks for the answers, plenty to work on advice wise, you guys are good

I do take your point also Nethara and i think you put your reply very nicely if thats the kind of money people want to craft it, i would be tempted to roll a horde character just to kill whoever wanted 900g + mats

Andro

Healing the dps is like growing flowers, at some point you just have to let them die.
Waluin
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

I believe Andromel is a Elemental Shammy Jeal, because of the facts that he's asking for a Caster DPS-blade, mentions that the Kara Dagger hasn't dropped and the fact that he applied to us as an Elemental Shammy ^^

Still, you could always go for the LC Exalted made, tho I'd barely call that an epic (20 extra spelldamage compared to the blue mace from SSO) but I'd also aim for S1/S2, just because that those stats beats the Runed Eternium Blade.

"As no unit of measurement is given, the pong play field could theoretically span the depths of several universes. It is a great cosmic game, as forces beyond the tangible are forever locked in a to-and-fro battle of the wills. Woe is he who lives in the universe that exists as the "ball", forever ricocheting between its larger sisters."
Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran
Upping the guild post count

*hugs Andro* wink

Dear God I'm stupid sometimes !

I'm gonna have to stop posting here i've been writing such uninformed rubbish recently wink

above post heavily editted as it was originally grossly misleading

j.

EoL-Veteran

Seeing the problems in AC atm, would it be an option to take him with our Kara/ZA runs in the weekend..?
Or any other PUG's for that matter..?

Ya ive been on milion prince kills for Ruby cape and Nethrezeem blade. I only saw one blade drop ---> went to Illva fcors and it was ages ago, and never ever seen cape drop.

Its so unfair it hurts

Andromel
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Greetings guys,

Ive soaked up all the information given as usual (dont worry Jeal, im sure you secretly were wishing for me to go restro ) and ive found someone who can craft the blade if i get the remainder of the mats together.

I will explore all options and advice given but if getting the dagger crafted will allow me to have a decent main hand until something better comes along i dont mind the expense, im on a gear up the shammy mission and not willing to give up there are 3 blue items in my gear setup that are grieving me.

ill just eat mana cookies for all my meals and sleep in the worlds end tavern on the floor until i make my money back, it will be fine im sure.

thanks again,

Andro

Chillchaos
Chillchaos
EoL-Veteran

What mats you need still then m8?

Hi Chill,

pleased to say that in pursuit of shamanistic magnificence ive got all the mats i needed, just need the friendly blacksmith i found to log on and ive got my new (perhaps temporary) main hand weapon and its the right colour also (ie it wont be blue )

Andro

Estergon

Nethara wrote:
I wanted that blade before i got the honor hold rep one. I asked Closed Circle guy named Estregon. He kindly ofered to make it with my mats + 450g/Primal Nether fee = 900gold + my mats

...I told him to f...n sh.. it in his f...n ... ....... .. ...... .... ...... ... ... .... .....!

Happy u get my point.. ^^

Based on the AH prices of similar dps gear for other classes the price of the item was fair then. Did you expect to get it for free when we were raiding 7 days a week with no time for me to do heroics for the nethers?

I don't remember you telling me anything along the lines of ''...I told him to f...n sh.. it in his f...n ... ....... .. ...... .... ...... ... ... .... .....!''...

Regards,

Estergon

Haha, well. She acts tough, you know .. but ..

edit: Welcome to our forums btw, Estergon. And what's this? A CC invasion? wink

◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum