Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arcom2

re: Arcom - Mage

Personal Infomation:
Sex: M
Nationality: Italian

Character Information:
Name: Arcom
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Keys: Karazhan

What are your primary roles during a raid?
A Mage is vital for CC in raids. and is a great part of the dps needed to success in them. Mages have also good buffs even the main role is without doubts to act as vending machine for foods and drinks Happy .

Any RP details about your character? sorry I've moved to this realm just because I would like to learn RP.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving: Just trasferred from another server

How did you find us? SSL's Guild list on wow-europe forum

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
I've moved to this realm for the only reason I would like to do a lot of RP and I've read that EoL is a great RP guild; I'm sure I could RP a lot in it.
I'm also looking for a serious guild where I could improve my way of living warcraft.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
I just expect to have fun and RP, not asking more. I could contribute improving my gear, changing spec if needed and partecipating raids/istances very often. I can be online also every day if needed.
If you decide you could take me with you, I don't expect to participate in important raids until you'll decide I'll be ready, but I would be very happy to be with you also just for RPing at the beginning.

Who can we contact for a reference? Noone sorry

Anything else you would like to add? This characer is an alt for the moment. The old Name on Ravenholdt server was Fru. My actual spec is Forst because as an alt I have used the mage expecially for pvp even if I've done also a lot of istances too. No problem to change spec as I know that fire mages are more useful for raids.This character has not great reputations because reached 70 since few days and in the past I've spent a lot of time with my main. I would be happy to work hard if needed. My Main is a protection warrior named Arkom (on Ravenholdt) he has quite good epic gear, quite good stats, the keys of all heroics and karazhan, and if you want I could move him too in the future.
CaulUinTûr

The council will discuss your application, please wait for us to decide on your application.

Thanks
Arcom2

re: Updated armory link

The updated link for armory is:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Arcom
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Armory has been reviewed, skills and character checked.
We're happy to inform you that you've been accepted to the guild.

Jump to: