Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Belius
Found the forum!

re: Greetings EoL

Liesje wrote:
Resilience: 66 ....

Theres a reason it's so low: normally I don't like doing arenas and BG's (I quite suck at it as well btw). But against you guys, that was fun!

*hugs Aftermath*

If its any conselation liesje i shot a warrior earlier on today for just under 4k with aimed shot. and in that same fight a priest was quite literally 2 shotted (And im still laughing about that now.. hours on). its the taking part that counts though ^^

Rend killed me more times then he killed you *feels special* with my...*cough* 6 resilience *cough* :D

But seriously...those WSG's were the like only time i have -ever- had fun in a battleground. *goes back to hiding behind her sheild / indulging in some big RP drama*

Ava
x
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Quote:
Rend killed me more times then he killed you *feels special*

But that is ofcourse because you are a real life gnome

I wana kill Rend too, for all the times he killed me in Haala (typo)
Belius
Found the forum!

Mr fluffy? but he's cute and cuddly and all lovely and picks flowers and gives them to the children of orgrimmar as little keep sakes whilst helping to re-build foundations on some of our more crumbling buildings and on thursday's he goes out into the barren's to do charity work .. no mr fluffy isnt nasty or horrible or really that violent (even when he's threatening to rip out a certain undeads spine and show it to me) unless your a gnome.

Then he get's a little .. shall we say... emotional

NO!!! He is a BIG (ermm Cow's do have their beauty) COW who likes to kill sensitive goats. I mean common, we are almost family why would you like to kill a goat?
Aeolthelwen
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

Okey this has taken all to long... Evilthara the Taurette has finally exposed Rend's weakness to me!

So this is the way to scare him of:

Rend is afraid of Leper gnomes! So IC he should run if you have your halloween leper gnome costume on...

Another way is to run fast and long towards the very deeps of Gnomeregan... with a chasing Rend after your ass that charges you every now and than....

And he doesn't like Gnomes in particular.. Because they are sneaky and can climb up your back to do all horrible stuff with you.. that basically explains why they should die... So gnomes.. if you see Rend.. you better press that Orb of Deception, Noggenfogger elixir or the new Orb of the Sin'dorei..

Gnomes be warned!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum