Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nika!!!

re: Mitsune warrior

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Sweden

Character Information:
Name: Mitsune
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Keys: No heroic unlocked

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Allways ready to be tank if needed, else im "arms" spec with 2handed sword

Any RP details about your character?
Not very experienced in rp. BUt have a closer relation with Shanukar who found and took care of her as a small child when her villige got burned down. Got away from Shanukar a few years and was trained as a warrior who fights for her past and are ready to sacrifice her life just to protect those she love. It takes more than a few cute complimations to earn her trust. Got an evil side too, ((dressing in black and mess around with a few people)) something she just have to do sometimes.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Was part of "The Dark Remnants" for 7 months ((member since i started with wow)). Became co-leader of it. The guild had around 60-70 members but only 4 70s. Grew tired on the guild after it fell and sort of died, also the lower lvls allways screaming of help and gold, ofcourse i help but want to have some time to spend on my own character too, gold i dont share cuz im no rich one and i work hard to get the gold i need for a few items with high price. I left the guild but im still a good friend with the leader. Had no guild for a couple of weeks, joined "Thunder Ale" for only a few days, nearly 200 members ((too much =S)) and they had another guild for their alts. Then i found the creator of th remnants (shanukar) and joined him with "The Betrayers" and are still a member there, but sadly this guild is dying too.

How did you find us?
Shanukar left "The Betrayers" to join EoL and he told me about this guild.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
Heard it was a raid guild with rp too, maybe i finally could get a chance to play with other 70s. Most of the high lvl dungeons raid etc are most guild members that go with eachothers.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
Nothing special really, hoping its not another guild that members leaves and join everyday, and no people screaming for gold and help and get pissed if i cant leave the group or whatever im doing just to help them =P
ofcourse i help if needed but i wanna finish the the party or BG round etc. before i go and help.

Who can we contact for a reference?
Shanukar

Anything else you would like to add?
Currently working on my pvp armor set.
Not able to be online like 24/7 cuz i got a real life too to take care of, done with school and need to find me a job and other stuff etc, not able to let all my my time go to wow =). But im online mostly every day.
And great site btw, before i started with wow i played guild wars and got my own guild site there, not as nice like this one tho :D
If someone wants to contact me about anything from this above its alot easier to do it by ingame mail. But this is not the last time i visit this site, just need the luck to find this thread again :shock:
Kenu
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

Hi Mitsune,

As a member of EoL, I have a few things to say about your application post. you know this is a raiding guild. and from your post, as first impression, I though that you want to join EoL becouse Shanukar did, and your guild is about to die.

Well, I checked your armory. Mostly BoE greens, 61 points in arms talent tree. You don't have heroic keys and attunement to Karazhan. that made me think you haven't been doing instances a lot, and don't have any experience of tanking or dps in high level instances. I'm sure you know this is a RP/Raiding guild. we need people who wants to do both RP and raiding. And who knows their class very well. In your post, I didn't see much information about you and your eagearness about raiding.

we are about to have Karazhan in farm status with 2 different groups and head to 25 mens soon. I think it's better for you to improve your gear and skills of playing warrior class, and getting some decent gear. WoW-Europe.com, warrior class forums is your friend. You can find useful information about how to play your class and where/how to gear your self up to be ready for karazhan.

Of course don't give up hope, it's consillors to decide one in the guild. You stilll might have chances, eventhough we have more than enough warriors. Just take what I've said as advices from a friend.

Good luck!
Kenu
Nika!!!

Thanks for the tip. Its not that i dont know how to handle a warrior but i cant say i know everything and want to be perfect, im doing pretty ok when tanking in instances but instance is far away like raid and i dont have much experience from that.
Its difficult to find guilds like this one and i got a bit interested in this one, not only becuse shanikar joined but i also would like to learn more about the raids and get a chance to see what else there is to do than farm around in battlegrounds. And the members are very nice people, i remember being in same party with a few of them sometime ago.
No heroics unlocked yet and i understand it could be a problem for you, still feel like a newb :D.
However, i work on my warrior, taking my own time step by step and i still have alot to learn.
Just wanted to say this.
I fully accept if you dont have room for me, but still i got a good eye for EoL. Keep it up.
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

Hello Mitsune,

I apologize for the late reply.

At the moment we only have space for a good warrior tank able to tank Prince and Nightbane, so I'm afraid I'll have to deny your application at this point.

Please feel free to try again later when you've geared up.

Greetings,

Liesje

Jump to: