Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Applications Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aerozolic

re: Aerozolic - Warlock - 70

Personal Infomation:
Sex: Male
Nationality: Estonian

Character Information:
Name: Aerozolic
Race: Gnome
Class: Warlock
Level: 70
Keys: Got Karazhan key. One run away from Keepers of Time heroic key.

What are your primary roles during a raid?
Provide healthstones, summon people, soulstone people who can resurrect other people, do damage without over aggroing, follow raid leader's instructions, good company.

Any RP details about your character?
I migrated to Scarshield Legion recently from a PvP realm (Mazrigos) and since I'm new to RP I haven't made up a story yet.

Previous guilds on this server and reasons for leaving:
Blackout. I was running around with no guild so one guy from Blackout asked me if I want to join them. Since I didn't have any guild yet I decided to join them. I don't have any really serious reasons to leave, but I'd like to play/raid, have fun and meet new people from EoL which I don't have/can't do right now. Get more into RP and such.

How did you find us?
Dedee told me about EoL.

Why do you want to join the Echoes of Lordaeron?
Because I heard that EoL is serious raiding and also serious RP guild. I'd like to play with dedicated and friendly people. I heard about your meetings and stuff which I find pretty interesting to take part of.

What do you expect of us, and how will you contribute?
I expect other guild members to be friendly and nice. Guild instance runs and other activities. Explore new raiding content.
I'd take part of guild activities, raiding, instancing, help other people and try to be friendly towards other people.

Who can we contact for a reference?
Dedee

Anything else you would like to add?
Armory Link
Saraesa / Liesje
Guild Mommy
Serious Troll <3

re: Aerozolic - Warlock - 70

Hey Aerozolic,

Excuses for the delay in handling your application. It seems all our coouncilmembers got caught up in real life these past week.

I have reviewed your application and checked your armory and as far as I'm concerned you're welcome to the guild for a standard two week trial. Try to do some instances and RP with some of the officers in that time so we can evaluate you after the 2 weeks.

Please whisper me ingame for an invite into the guild.

Greetings,

Liesje

Jump to: