Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Samoraz
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

re: I would like to..

Thank you..

Aeolthelwen:
For being our weird belgium feral druid making up the weirdest RP events and strutting around on your horde tauren Evilthara acompanied by her pet Eldare, always causing a smile to appear on my face!

Airsha:
Our pretty new, but nontheless welcome powerpriesty. you fit in well and i hope it will stay this way!

Algorath:
Our soontobehotredhead who's one of the most stubborn RETRYdins this guild has known, but has his heart on the right place even tho i cursed him more then the average horde with the guildtag <Defenders of Kalimdor>

Amrod:
At the moment missing in action but Arpharph's little bro did help us alot in SSC/TK and before and with his humorous posts in the gallery and a relaxed attitude you were a wanted raidfiller.

Arkio/Arkia:
U R LEGEND! the insanely <3-spammy marrying-with-everyone-moron who everyone completely envy's for being an awesome war reporter in Afghanistan but always returning to us and bringing big grins on the always grumpy no lifer faces.

Arphenion:
Arphster, Arpharph or simply imbarogue used to rock the damagemeters back in the day and probably still does when he returns to raiding, wich i'm convinced off he will sometime!

Ashleey:
Assleey, definatly our best tanking druiddude! A bit greedy from time to time when he spots that oh so shiny purple pixels, but ALWAYS ready to raid and help out a friend in need, Let's not forget he's probably our most hardcore raider and one of the only tanks i actually don't automaticly overaggro

Avansas:
Avansass the now blindfolded backstabber, one of the people actually encouraging Roleplaying and participating in it, respect and roleplay to you lad!

Avatryne:
GNOME! enough said

Bedwyr+Proserpinans:
Our lovely turkish couple, never really present, spamming the channels, just doing their job as good as possible. they're quitte new to our guild too, but working hard to prove their position!

Borgrimm:
Thou shall be named Blueboys2mengrimm being one with a positive look at all songs he listens too, i think he does the same with people! This blue smurf will be trolling the forums with me!

Cahe:
There's no words to describe this guy, one of the first hunter of the guild, the most loyal and reliable hunter i know, The most weird but nontheless awesome humored hunter i know and not to forget one of my best friends on wow! Cahehehehe i think i speak for all if i say none can hate you for anything unless maybe talking to slow

CaulUinTûr:
COLONEL CAUL SIR! our first real raidleader in my opinion, strict but skilled in it, had alot of arguements, fights, discussion and so on with him. but in the end i miss this guys in the raids nowadays. feel free to boss me around anyday mate, not sure if i'll listen tho.

Chamual:
Our new protpally! been boosting through BT with us, cause Eldare still had the idea he was in timed ZA i think. nontheless he didn't panic and picked all fights (and mobs) up flawless. Really helped us alot by learning to kite the firefellows in the Illidan fight in just one night.. potential next Nikodin?

Chillchaos:
Chilly is one of the aggrocrazyguys in our guild, a niceguy with his nuking button bind to activate when he moves his mouse it seems.. pewpew!

Diabolik:
This guy has the amazing talent to be misunderstood cause his english isn't always flawless, but at the same time is a fun guy wich you can laugh with and wich is very eager to rock in the raids!

Dargno:
It's not Dargno who stood out in the earlyday raids of Echoes, it was his scorpid! It tanked Nightbane, Bodypulled almost as pro as me and caused many laughs next to a little frustation.

Edrielle:
New addition to our guild also, I do not know this person well yet, I do remember getting a whisper each day containing a question to craft gear.. what an eagerness to gear up and join us! don't lose that motivation mate.

Eldare:
Eldarling, we joined this guild at about the same time and i'll NEVER forget our first real conversation in Gruuls lair.. both drunk, both annoying and both bodypulling! This guy has the amazing talent to make you love him one day and hate him the other.. but always makes you show respect to the great job he's doing at leading raids! I never met such a good raidleader who keeps people motivated most of the time, has an awesome overview and at the same time manages to be an awesome mixture of strict and sweet. Keep making love to us for a long looong time please!

Elinie:
One of the members of my 5v5 team, a great player, mostly quiet in raids and arena but his performance speaks stories only a true shaman could tell.

Levis:
Elvis fix your connection and keep rocking our blue suede shoe's please

Ethoz:
E-man, our maintank, no matter who's the current maintank. whenever E-man is in a raid he's my maintank. no doubt about it when this guy plays his dwarf he's rockhard and he rocks hard. a lovely combo.

Felidra:
Theorycrafting, babymaking, guildfathering, All-in-onepallyplaying person.
A nice and helpfull human, who's Liesje's stress and strength pillar. Definatly one of the people who keeps this guild going strong!

Feronius:
Ferownius, My bro and even tho we NEVER agree with eachother completely on anything. we both do agree on one thing! EoL being the best guild we've ever been in. Not (always) liked by me, but by a load of people nontheless.

Flangers:
QQ Flangers QQ, a bit whiney from time to time but at the same time he rules playing a warrior at all aspects and i'm very happy to have him as a raidbuddy, pvpbuddy and a ingame QQ-friend!

Fluturas:
One of those spacegoats who's always travelling across the galaxy, but when he's around. He makes our world turn around, Good goat!

Golden:
I still don't know wether Golden is a male or a female, this person is all mystery to me! But this person is also the friend you need in a guild who is always being nice to everyone and the one who should've written this thread, cause "it" simply rocks at writing

Huntentine:
Huntydunty and me never get along well, but him singing songs on ventrillo or joking around on the guildchat still makes my day anyhow!

Illva:
I call Illva our guildrobot, He never complains, is always there in raid when needed, mostly quiet and not even typing, but always helping out!
not to mention his robodices seem to roll only 80+, teach me plx?!

Jaedra:
Archanaar and later known as Jaedra is a bouncing ball, he left sometimes but he always came back. Seeing him play his character is in one word IMBA. next to that he made very nice movies for us in the past and was one of the founders of the guild, he simply belongs here and thanks for ever creating this bunch named after a buff

Jealousy:
Does this guy ALWAYS act polite and nice?! i never heard him curse, never saw em being rude and he always gives his advice when needed. I look up to Jealousy for being such a controlled and friendly person, he plays for fun and it surely is fun for his fellow members too!

Jinjiro:
Will be missing in action for quitte a while due to internet problems and i don't know him that well since he's also fairly new to the guild, but he did already prove to me he's a friendly fellow who is definatly EoL-material.

Thyra:
Chickenwoman! truelly my chickenmount belongs to you hun, If she's not taking care of her kiddo she's taking care of us. A person who doesn't mess around fo shore, her 7 (or is it 8 already?) maximum level show us what a motivated person she is and i can't wait to get that motivation back in our raids again!

Kenu:
I think he's like a wise old druid in real life! Been a good friend of mine for a long time and is all knowledge, he can have his arrogant looks when he flames another applicant for slacking on his application, but this is the best overall druid i know and a very loyal and trustworthy friend.

Kireaksitsym:
This guy should soooo get a namechange, but is also our only real fur(r)y warrior. his shiny gear is great but so is his shiny performance as he proved us by picking up tanking quickly and with proving his tanking skills he's now also Illidone!

Kisadelus:
The voice wich can cause earthquakes, i did many heroics with this guy and heroics fit him well. cause he IS heroic!

Lady Dee:
Double D, DD, The only thing i think she really fail at is looking really rough, cause she's just a sweety. Also the only one i know who plays awesome while using a touchpad.. flexible fingers...

Lendoria:
Lovedorkia, new to our guild but one of my best friends for quitte a while already, the best PvPmage i have ever seen and is a really rare typ of player.. a PvPer who is actually nice and skilled and at the same time loyal to his friends. <3

Li-T:
Lightmane, Lovemane the oldskool joker of the guild it feels like there's a hole now he left our guild. But he will always be around, if not in the guild it'll be in our heart isn't you chav?! I JUST WANNA LUV YOU BABEH!

Liesje:
Our guildmommy! and recently real mommy! I used to dislike Liesje leading this guild, but she has improved soooo much. I think that Liesje is the main person who makes this guild exist even though we don't always realise that. I lack showing it but great respect to our guildmommy, she deserves that title and the love a mommy should get!

Liolindir+Carina:
Another guildcouple, we got so much love in this guild it's almost good that i break it up a bit from time to time. but Carina and lolinther are both nice people and guuud players, i hope i won't ever change that opinion!

Maddogg:
This guy isn't only named maddogg, he is a Dps-dog. Quiet person but around since the start and good at playing a mage in all aspects.

Merke:
Another new guy to the guild, we like those new guys alot it seems. this one also looks like a keeper and after Algorath, Merkeman and some others including me spent a whole evening spamming eachother with the robot ventrillo voice in the chat channel. I saw his humor and loved it!
(TTS ftw!)

Mucklehugs:
I've seen this guy start his warlock and raise it to 70 and only then truelly got to know him, i'm glad i did this guy is truelly unique i don't even know how to describe him, but him very drunk saying he would tell all girls he met in Amsterdam that I AM CHICKENMAN, is one of the moments he showed me he's a really unique guy did you tell them by the way?!

Myrawen:
First played by the real Myra who sadly left us to get her real life sorted, but will always be remembered by me as the best pvping girl there is!
I think multiple people wished they had a person wich they had such a good friendship with as Kenu and Myra have, it's something i would be jealous of in the past and i think multiple people could say the same.
(Are you really not getting married?! )
Nowadays Anton aka Donald plays Myrawen and there were rumors he was the same person as his sister and just always pretended to be a girl before.. i would almost believe it, both his temper as his skills really show he's a worthy Myrawen. plx gief both?!

Nárinia/Asquilan:
AssQQlan! Godadin is how his friends described him when i first heard of him, till the day called today i haven't been able to disagree

Nahandra:
Nubhandra, recently returned to the guild too, we seemed to have an oldschool players reunion to combine our forces once again and down Illicare. It actually worked! and this guy contributed to it too, good goat!

Nethara:
Evilthara, do i need to say anything more? she has a thread of her own with poelms and stuff! Even tho i ALWAYS end up in discussions with her and have a love-hate thing going on most of the time, not to mention she's a pure-evil micekiller. She still is our Thara, horrifying to both us and anything we face. Beauty can betray you harder then the betrayer himself!

Nikolaos:
Nikololass! This guy made my jaw drop to the ground the first time i played with him, i mean a paladin who can actually tank.. and HOW!? Aggro is his middle name, just as it is mine, tho for him that's more positive. Giving protection paladins a person to be proud of! and proud we are to have em!

Petalwings:
This guy is a horde. no matter what the hell you say he is a horde. Mess with one of us and you mess with all of us is his main rule i think. Get's furious when someone messes with EoL and just as furious when we don't help the ones of us being messed with. He is a real groupanimal. a real horde, but we're glad he is on our side at the alliance either way

Provatina:
I thought this guy was a wintrader once, but this guy wich i still don't know well would've been forgiven already and proved to be EoL-material. Now with a new mace toy, Potential awake coming through?!

Quendis:
QQuendis, a person i find annoying and that's likewise, but there is also respect from both sides i think. he does do a great job at leading and healing, let's encourage this foo to keep doing that

Reynevan:
Reyna, Skilled but silent describes him well imo. he's a good player on both his rogue and shaman, never speaks but skilled for sure.

Riv:
This guy claims to be a mean manager in real life, but he's the niceguy doing like all our economics with his sidekick Nethara, yes i said sidekick, this is probably the only person Nethara always shows respect too, since he is better at making money then her twisted and Riv deserves Respect.
Worldwide famous for his Jewelbox!

Rovasti & Junior:
Our Grumpy ol' bastard! always moaning and being sarcastic, but i think he does feel the love anyway and somewhere in his sarcastic self there is a good heart i'm sure of that! His son also does a good job at playing and them together provide us with several well played and willing characters. Going great Rova family tongue out

Ruzzle:
Up to others to fill this in really, but I AM CHICKENMAN!

Saphiz:
a weird pokémon spamming person, I always thought about him that way untill he surprised me and Eldare alot lately by doing great in the timed ZA runs showing the Super-Saphiz he iz!

Scorwen:
Another one of those Estonians, also luckely another one of those imba idiots.. A real PvE whorelock who can pass me in DPS without me being ashamed at all!

Shylah:
When Shylah spoke on our vent i thought i heard a ghost whispering me, what a voice! her priestypowers seem to extend further then just casting holy spells, since her influence on most of us is GUUUD! wink

Silaz:
Sillysil, rapping, singing, painting, drawing, pwning, loving, hunting, joking Murloc! Been around from the start and still his gollum and murloc immitations make me laugh loud. Handsome hero hunter of the hymns!

Stampertje:
Can you please stop sounding like a sweetheart and making most of us jealous of Kireak. Superstampy!

Sullín:
Destrolock to the bone, his sarcasm is mostly very appreciated (at least by me) and he actually knows what he's doing so i guess this guy who has been around since Echoes started should be around a bit longer.

Tallis:
Smallis! I still can't believe she's not a real life gnome, but at least she works with gnomes in real life so whatever she says there are gnomes in her life on a serious note this is a person i can rely on and have fun with while bitching about every little detail in the guild we don't agree with

Vato:
He had this disease called tunnelvision, he also used to talk through vent fromout a fishbowl, but he conquered his issues and effectively switched his bubbley fishbowl for a real paladin bubble! Improved and impressed!

Waluin:
Lamalamaandalamaandanotherlamalamalamalamaduck, this was about the first thing i heard from wally and i hope i hear it soon again. Happy

Winnetoe:
Also a new addition to the guild, this gnome warrior actually manages to organise the biggest brawls in such way that he takes the hits, since we love sacrificing gnomes that is greatly appreciated i guess..

Xarnviz/Luce:
LUCE! is like a boomerang, where ever he gets trown too, he always returns! lately he popped up again from inactivity, let's hope life allows you to stay a long time this time oh, not to forget what a pvper U R nerf plx.

Yappy:
Our mobmagnet back in the days, sadly left us a while agoo after he got inactive more and more, but every old Eol member will remember this guy and his fireball damage still warms our hearts.

Yrin/Aryn:
Mr. Moodswing! please do gank him hordes, cause he will avenge your harder then nethara will slap you when you steal her Tempest of chaos!
WARNING: Use on own risk!
He is worth the risk tho, proving to be a fun pvp partner if you motivate em a little and currently out there doing europe, have fun mate!

For being Echoes of Lordaeron!!

This post is the longest i ever made, but you guys deserve it.. and i'm bored at work anyway
I am very glad to be a part of this guild even though most of you have the urge to kill me on occassion i still appreciate all of you for making this guild as it is!

Therefor i spread the love in this post.
also thanks to Closed circle, Aftermath, The Exiles and way more people and friends of the guild who helped us and made it possible for us to go on at all times

Last edited by Samoraz on 2008/05/23 2:37; edited 3 times in total

Chatterbox

That was beautiful. *sniff*

If someone had told me yesterday Ruzzle would write such a post I'd called him/her totally nuts. Little ugly gnome don't make us cry with such beautiful things.
Airsha
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Aye... Ruzzle you surprised me... Very beautiful words, thanks mate for them and for being with us! You made me laugh many times - one time in BT: you died and shouted on vent: "WTF" and a couple minutes later if I reckon Lendo aggroed, ice blocked and mob killed you :D. You were so angry with him. That was brilliant Happy.

Many thanks for everything.

I'm never angry on my lovedorkia! almost...

i do remember that, i was doing like a pointthing between i think me and Sullín, like overaggro on the right moment when someone else is close to the tank, the mob will go to you, the other person passes the tank and you soulshatter! twisted

what a lovely game

and thanks for the nice comments guys

Damn, Ruzzle , did you fell in love with someone or something?

Those were some really fine words, and coming from you made them even more wonderfull. I am glad i got the oportunity to be in the same guild with people like you.
Borgrimm
EoL-Veteran
Forum Pet

Ruzzle
Facerolling PVP lock.

Only kidding

Ruzzle.
Seem to not realise when a joke has gone to far, and takes things way past the limit. But really he just wants the best for the guild and guild members, he looks out for us all, and is kinda good (you know im kidding)at PillarVsPillar. Great guy and knows what hes doing.

Very nice words Ruzzle, nice to see a happier side to you then the 'suggestion' threads tongue out

- Blue-boys2mengrimm

Forum Pet

People just tend to take my "Hey Fuckface" and related comments offensive
And no i didn't fall in love.

Chatterbox

FFS you fooking gnome! Awesome!
Thanks and thank you.

Now shut up over vent.

Q

Quendis wrote:
FFS you fooking gnome! Awesome!
Thanks and thank you.

Now shut up over vent.

Q

QFT envy

Epic thread this. Thanks.

-Naha.

Really great thread Ruzzle, i feel like hugging ya and sharing some o' my recently attained chocolate as a thank-you for making this brilliant thread, thanks!

(I just drank a package of orange juice and ate 1/5th of the content of a Nutella jar, if that answers any questions)

Let me sex your face Ruzzle... if only you were always like this man =P

Thou shalt not scream if you wanna go faster.
Thou shalt not make some noise for detroit.
When I say hey, thou shalt not say ho.
When I say hip thou shalt not say hop.
When I say he say, she say we say..make some noise? ... Kill me.
Lightmane
EoL-Veteran
Chatterbox

STFU JUSTIN
elvis
EoL-Veteran
Initiate chatterbox

Okay, who stole Ruzzlol's account?

I almost want to hug him....

Ruzzle Crow

caused many wipes in countless ninja pulls. annoyed many by constant complainings in raids. always muted due to his long tongue. still, in core he is fun and friendly person who actually cares about and loves this guild. If I'd have to say what I like most about him, it's be his honesty and aiming for the top.

he is also not a very bad warlock, bad luck, we never get to pvp together. I blame Turkish Telecom. *sigh*
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum