Post new topic   Reply to topic    Echoes of Lordaeron Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
wowTallis
EoL-Veteran
Likes forums

re: Blizzard gone ban happy

Borgrimm wrote:
Thats what I mean lendo, I have a warning on my account for bot useage (from ages and ages ago) but I have never and would never use them, so never know if that will show and be banned

Hope not

I have a document of someone who claims to have been a gm. According to that warnings are deleted after 6 months unless you repeadetly make the same violation. (Like wintrading once every 3 months)

Anyways, since I have a warning on my account Blizz wont tell me about what its for I'm gonna check now if I can still login Happy

re: Blizzard gone ban happy

Quote:
I have a document of someone who claims to have been a gm. According to that warnings are deleted after 6 months unless you repeadetly make the same violation. (Like wintrading once every 3 months)

Dont think thats true my dear. When Arkio was perma banned, they cited the first warning that they gave to me in April 07, he was slain in Dec 07 so I think they do keep records of everyth9ing....

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum